Chapter 28 - Reconcile

"That time when I slept over at your place.."

"Yeah?"

"I pushed you away." Jungkook says and Taehyung's eyes widens. "You're still thinking about that?"

"You remembered.." Jungkook shakes his head. "I didn't mean to do that!"

Taehyung chuckles. "Jungkook."

"I panicked! I was flustered I didn't know what to do.."

"Jung-"

"I promise, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry if I hurt you? I'm- mmh.." Taehyung covers Jungkook's mouth. "Stop talking. I know."

"Hm?"

"I know you panicked. You looked so shy, it was cute."

Jungkook's cheeks turn red.

"Now that everything's clear, are we okay?"

Jungkook smiles brightly at him. "Of course we are." He hugs Taehyung.

"Well.. there is one thing that's been bothering me."

Jungkook pouts. "What is it?"

"Would you mind if I do something like this?" Taehyung pushes Jungkook onto the mattress, hovering over him. He eyes at him like he was about to devour him whole and Jungkook grips onto the sheets.

HELP.

"W-what?"

Taehyung tickles onto Jungkook's waist and Jungkook squirms underneath him. He laughs and throws his head back at the feeling.

"Tae!" Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hands. "Stop!" He giggles and Taehyung finally lets go of his waist. "Is that okay?" Taehyung tickles him again and finally gets off him.

Jungkook kicks him until he falls off the bed. "Ow!" Taehyung yells.

"Take that. You deserve it for making me fall on my butt twice on first meeting." Jungkook chuckles.

Taehyung pouts, rubbing onto his pained ass.

"If you meant tickling me, then no. But if you mean something like this.." Jungkook holds Taehyung's hands. "I'm fine with that. I've hugged you a lot of times, you doofus. How are you doubting that?"

Jungkook's eyes widens. "Wait.. Were you being careful around me just because of this?"

"Yeah?"

Jungkook hits his arm. "You're dumb."

"I am." Taehyung plops down in bed. "But it's okay to be dumb."

Jungkook lies next to him and Taehyung smiles. He reaches a hand to poke onto Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung's eyes widens. "What are you doing?"

"Your.. cheeks are so soft." He pokes him again and Taehyung grabs his hand. "Hey. Stop it."

Jungkook chuckles. "It's really soft. Your bread cheeks." He reaches for his cheeks and Taehyung crawls over Jungkook, startling him. "Do it again and I'll tickle you."

"You're evil.." Jungkook pouts. "So.. we're really good now." He looks to the side to hide his flushed cheeks.

"We're good." Taehyung smiles. "I forgot how tough friendships are." He runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "The only fight I had with Yoongi was in high school."

"Me and Jimin argue all the time. Mostly because of food."

"Very understandable."

They laugh.

"You should smile more often." Jungkook says, cupping his cheeks, looking up at him. "You look pretty when you do that. It's been a week, I miss seeing it."

"Miss seeing it, your ass."

"I do." Jungkook pushed his chest. "Hey. Why are you still above me? Get off." He pushes him away and sits in bed.

Taehyung dramatically gasps. "Rude."

"I'm going to Jimin's. We haven't been hanging out in awhile."

"Now?"

"Mhm." Jungkook jumps off bed and he leans over to give Taehyung a hug.

Taehyung smiles. "Leave."

"Smile one for me." He cups Taehyung's cheeks.

"No." Taehyung frowns.

"Please?"

"Go away."

"Please?" He runs his fingers through Taehyung's curls and the both of them turn red.

"I'll yell so Jimin could hear me."

"I forgot his room's just above yours." Jungkook frowns. "Smile."

Taehyung sighs, but laughs at Jungkook's cuteness.

"Cute." Jungkook lets go of his flushed cheeks. "See you!"

Did he just called my cheeks bread cheeks? Taehyung chuckles.  At least we're okay now.