Chapter 7 - Interactions

Additional Informations about the dorms:

• First building: Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok
• Second building: Taehyung, Jimin

———

Taehyung supports Jungkook by the arm as he struggles getting himself out of the exit.

"Mmh.." Jungkook groans as he throws his hands over Taehyung's shoulders. "I want.. beer.." He chuckles as he hugs Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung pushes him away and glares at him.  Jungkook pouts. "Please?"

"No."

Jungkook whines as Taehyung throws him over his shoulder.

Jimin stands there, opening the door for them with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung opens the car door for Jungkook and settles him down, at the back seat. He gets off the car but Jungkook grabs onto his arm.

"Sit.." Jungkook hiccups. "With me.."

Taehyung sighs. If he weren't this drunk, I would've just ignored him.

He gets in the car and Jungkook smiles brightly at him. He hugs Taehyung's arm, resting a head on top of his shoulder.

Taehyung's eyebrows knitted. "Hey."

Jungkook giggles.

A few seconds later, Taehyung hears Jungkook snoring. He had his eyes shut and he looked so peaceful. Taehyung felt Jungkook's soft, silky hair tickling onto his neck. But oddly, it was a nice feeling.

Jimin looks at the rear-view mirror and sees them sound asleep. He smiles.

"WAKE UP." Jimin yells and Jungkook shots up in his seat, causing Taehyung to wake up as well.

"Mmh.." Jungkook rubs onto his throbbing head.

"We here?" Taehyung rubs his eye, voice sounding even deeper than usual.

"Yes." Jimin smiles.

Taehyung throws Jungkook over his shoulder.

"Mmh.. stop.. carrying me upside down.." Jungkook pouts. "I'm g-gonna barf..."

Taehyung puts him down and crouches in front of him. He wraps Jungkook's arms around his neck and Jungkook giggles.

"Hmmm.." Jungkook was so wasted he didn't understand what Taehyung was doing but he just hugs him tighter. Taehyung hugs his thighs and hoisted him up from the ground.

"Weeee..." Jungkook giggles and Taehyung suppresses a smile.

"His room is on the left building by the way." Jimin says.

They went into the elevator. Jungkook was sound asleep on Taehyung's back. The lift opens and Jimin's eyes widens.

Shit.. he can't know about Jungkook's room.

"Actually uh—HAHA.. I'll take it from here!"

Taehyung puts him down and Jimin grabs onto his friend's arm.

"You sure?"

"Yes!" Jimin smiles. "It's late, you should head back. I can stay over at Jungkook's."

Taehyung nods.

"Thanks for helping my friend get home." Jimin waves him a goodbye and the door closes. He stares at his drunk friend and drags him to his room.

"I just helped you with something so important.." Jimin kicks his shoes off. "You better thank me."

"Mmh..." Jungkook groans.

"Thank me."

"What?" Jungkook opens an eye.

"Taehyung was taking you to your room."

Jungkook's eyes widens. "HE WHAT?!" Suddenly, he isn't drunk anymore.

"I didn't let him. I told him I'll take care of it."

"Oh.." Jungkook breathes a sigh of relief and hugs his best friend. "Thank you, thank you."

Jimin smirks. "You're thanking me cus you got the chance to stare at him workout longer, isn't it?"

Jungkook turns bright red.

"Oh, right. I got something to tell you!"

"Mmh.. what?" He groans. "My head hurts."

"It's about Taehyung."

"Yeah? What about him?" Jungkook immediately sits up in bed and his head throbs in pain. "Ow.."

"Lie down, you idiot."

He pouts. "What is it about? Tell me.."

"About his past."