Chapter 2 - Taehyung

"Jungkook!" Jimin pats onto his best friend's shoulder. "I'm going out with Hobi and Yoongi, wanna come?"

"Nah."

"What's wrong?" He pouts.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna lie down and do nothing."

"But Jungkook.."

"Blablablablablabla- Ah!"
Jimin flicks his forehead.

"What's up?"

"I couldn't sleep last night." Jungkook pouts.

"Alright, alright." Jimin pats onto his head. "Want me to take you to your dorm?"

"I can go on my own." He smiles. "You guys go have fun."

"Get some rest. If you feel like you need anything, call me!" He kisses Jungkook's cheek and waves him a goodbye.

"Hi guys!" Jimin says and Yoongi smiles at him.

"Where's Jungkook? Is he not coming with us?" Hoseok asks.

"He's feeling a bit tired. It's okay, we can ask him out again next time. Let's go!"

Jungkook lazily stuffs his book inside his locker and closes his door. He gasps when he sees a tall, handsome figure standing right beside him.

"It's you." Jungkook grins when he remembers about the hair clip. He searched through into his bag and hands Taehyung the hair clip. "Here you go."

Taehyung stares at his hand.

"Your hair clip!"

He blankly stares at him. "That's not mine."

"Woah." Jungkook's eyes widens when he hears Taehyung's voice for the first time.
It sounded deeper than he imagined and it was probably deeper than the ocean.

"Uh.." He scratched onto the back of his neck. "So this isn't yours?"

Taehyung just walks past him without saying a word.

"W-wait! What were you doing standing next to my locker anyway? Were you trying to talk to me?" He smiles and Taehyung just stares at him.

"I wasn't trying to talk to you."

Omg 6 words!

"Leave me alone."

Jungkook pouts.

"B-but.." He taps onto his shoulder. "What were you doing here then huh?" He chases after him but ends up slipping and falling onto his butt.

"Ah.." Jungkook groans in pain. "I fell on the exact same place.. fuck." Taehyung turns around and chuckles.

Did he just smiled looking at me fall?!

"Ugh.. I'm so unlucky!" He whines.

He looks at the 'wet floor' sign sitting right next to him.

So that's why he was standing there.. I fell onto my ass twice because of him. He glares at the hallway.

You're a bad luck charm. I swear if I ever see you again I'll run away like I'm in a zombie apocalypse..

Ow. He rubs onto his ass.

He takes a look at the hair clip and yeeted it away.

Jungkook arrives at his dorm and throws himself in bed.

"I'm so exhausted.."

He opens instagram and scrolls through his 'suggested accounts'.

"Who's that.." He stares at their blank profile and clicks onto the account.

"2,069 followers? They don't even follow anyone."

Jungkook scrolls down the account. Their posts were filled with nothing but nature.

He reaches the bottom and sees their first post. Jungkook's eyes widens at the picture.

It was curly hair guy himself.

Jungkook blushes when he realized that he just found out curly hair guy's account.

Taehyung wasn't smiling. But the way he looks in the picture, Jungkook could tell that he was happy.

"Wow he's... cute.." He whispers the last part to himself and quickly bookmarks the post.

He reads his caption, "Happy."

Jungkook smiles. "I was right." He scrolls up and rereads his username.

@ kithtaehyung

"Kith...kith what? Kith Taehyung?" He reads in confusion. "Kim? Is that his surname? Wait that doesn't matter, I got his name.."

Jungkook smiles. "Taehyung.."

"Taehyung.."