Chapter 1 - Curly Hair Guy

The bell rings.

The students rushed to the cafeteria, squeezing their way through the cramped hallway.

"Jungkook!" Jimin wails when a student bumps onto his shoulder. "Wait for me, you-"

Jungkook turns around and smiles. "Sorry," He grabs his best friend's hand, "Let's go," dragging him across the crowd.

They sat at their usual table by the window. Jimin begins reading his books.

"Are you not revising?" He asks while taking a bite out of his apple.
"Revise what?"

"We're having chemistry test after."
"Oh, right. I'm sure I'll pass."

Jimin smiles. "Right.. Of course you would. I almost forgot you're first rank in class."

Jungkook shakes his head. "You're in second rank, Jimin."

"Sounds dumb to me."

"Excuse me.." A random group of girls approaches their table. "Can we have a picture with you?"

Jungkook smiles. "Sure."

They sat with the boys and starts taking cute pictures with them. "Thank you! Thank you so much." The girl squeals as she runs away, kissing her phone. "Wait for me!" Another girl yells.

"Wow.. Aren't they in love with you?" Jimin shakes his head.

"They took pictures with you too."
"Because you're here with me."

"Oh, come on.. girls love you too."

"I know." He smiles. "We're pretty amazing."

Jungkook laughs at his cockiness.

They returned to the hallway to leave some books in their locker when they heard girls screaming through the distance.

"Huh.. They probably saw a centipede or something."

"He's so handsome!" A girl screams.

"I don't think that's a centipede, Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrows as he scans through the hallway. There was a huge crowd surrounding the poor guy.

Jungkook couldn't tell who it was but he knows that he had never seen this person before. He had curly, brown locks and he was wearing a grey hoodie.

"Who's.. that?" Jimin stands on his toes.

Jungkook tries to get a better look at the guy.
"I don't know.. I don't think I've seen anyone with such curly hair before.."

The crowd grew bigger as he walks to their direction. He puts his head up, revealing a clearer image of himself.

Taehyung's thick, expressive eyebrows, his sharp, defined jawline, his thin, pink lips, and his beautiful, dark eyes. He was so handsome.

The crowd was in shambles. People were screaming, it was hectic.

"I'm going feral!" A girl screams and they cheered, others laughing along.

"Oh.." Jungkook blankly stares at him, taken aback by his beauty. "He's.. indeed pretty." He smiles.

"Yeah." Jimin pinches his ear.

"Ow- ow! Jimin-!"
"Our exam is going to start soon!" He pulls him away from the crowd.
Jungkook squirms. "Jimin!"

Little did they know, their little chaos had caught said Taehyung's attention.

Hm. Taehyung looks at the two. Childish.

The following day..

"Jimin, I've told you many times to NOT eat their mashed potatoes. It's poison." Jungkook says through the phone call.

"I know, I know. But who doesn't like mashed potatoes? If they want to make it taste so good, at least make it poisenless.."

The guy with curly hair stands at the hallway. He looks down at his phone as he walks his way towards the bathroom.

"Yeah.. Jimin, I gotta go.." Jungkook collects his books from the cafeteria table. "Alright.." He sighs. "Jimin stop talking."

Jungkook crashes onto someone and his books fell onto the ground, along with himself.

"Ah." He cups onto his right buttcheek.

Taehyung bends down and reaches out a hand. Jungkook sees his hand and takes it. He looks up and his eyes widens when he sees Taehyung looking down at him. Jungkook's cheeks turned red from how breathtaking he look.

Why am I blushing. He takes his hand.

Taehyung helps him up and walks away. Jungkook stands there with a pout on his face.

"H-hey you!" He yells. "You didn't help me pick up my books yet."

Taehyung turns around and sees Jungkook sweeping the dust off his pants. He sighs.

Fine. Just this time. He walks his way towards Jungkook and helps him pick his books up.

"W-wait!" Jungkook chases after him and Taehyung quietly stares at him.

Taehyung's thoughts: what now.

Jungkook's thoughts: why did I SAY THAT.. Why does he look so intimidating? What am I supposed to do now.. Jungkook stands there, frozen.

"Uh.. You're.. not even going to apologize?"

Curly hair guy blankly stares at him. "Sorry."

Jungkook looks at him with wide eyes.
"I-is that all you're going to say?" Jungkook mentally punches himself. STOP DOING THAT.

What else am I supposed to say? Taehyung puts his earphones back on and walks till Jungkook was out of sight. Weird kid.

Why can't I stop talking? Did I panic?

"Oh.. what's this?"

He finds an odd piece of metal on the ground.
"Is this.. a hair clip?" He looks up and smirks. "So curly hair guy uses his hair clips."

"Cute."