18

Thank you for all of your kind wishes, I will try not to get stressed, but that will be a bit hard for me, since I guess I get stressed easily, which causes my hair to fall, my appetite gone, losing weight, not having the power to do anything after coming home from 7 hours in school, studying 6 days a week, but anyway I will be continuing this story.

The deleting thing is now a plus to my stress, worrying that one of my stories will get deleted one day, yay.

Sorry for complaining a lot 😔.

Thank you for reading, commenting or voting 🌸💜.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v:

Taehyung woke up, by the sound of his phone ringing, so he got up to check it.

"Hello?" Taehyung said sleepily.

"Tae? Where are you? Did something happen to you? Why did you call 20 times?" Jimin said worriedly.

"I am with Jungkook, nothing happened don't worry. I called you earlier because I was locked out of the house, but now I am with kook so it's fine now." Taehyung said, slowly opening his eyes, and getting his conscious back.

"Thank goodness, I was so worried. Will you get back?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Yeah, so I can get my supplies to go to the school. It's 5 am in the morning, I will be there in an hour or two." Taehyung said, checking the time.

"Okay." Jimin answered.

"See you at school."

"Yeah, don't be late."

"I won't."

"You say that every time."

"Now, now Jiminie, I should hung up, bye bye." Taehyung said hanging up fast.

Taehyung looked to baby kookie, that is sleeping cutely beside him.

Taehyung smiled, kissing Jungkook's cheeks, put his phone on the nightstand, then got up to the bathroom.

As soon as Taehyung left, Jungkook woke up with a sharp look on his face.

Taking Taehyung phone, Jungkook opened the phone effortlessly, as the phone doesn't have a code what's so over, he then checked the last contacted number.

Jungkook wasn't the type to do this kind of things, but his hands moved before he could think. The voice of his caregiver talking to someone else, and being intimate with them, irritates him, he wants to get rid of that person, of everything that came between him and Taehyung.

"The name is Jimin, my coworker and best friend, he is the one you met yesterday. He is not interested in me and neither am I." Taehyung said getting out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel.

Taehyung already knew Jungkook was awake, he wondered why he didn't open his eyes when he kissed him, he left the bed to see what would he do.

Seeing his baby checking his phone made him giggle, his baby boy was jealous, what a cutie.

"Huh!? I didn't ask, and I was just checking the time." Jungkook said shocked, as he put Taehyung's phone down, hurriedly getting up.

"Sure." Taehyung said nodding.

"What? You don't believe me?"

"I didn't say anything." Taehyung said, lifting his arms up.

"Good, I will go take a shower, you can wear something from the closet over there."

"Want me wash your back?" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Heya!" Jungkook said jumping up. "No, I can do it myself." Jungkook said blushing hard, as he pushed Taehyung out of the way.

Taehyung laughed at the adorable flustered baby, running to the bathroom.

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.