Chapter 17: Definately Love

Dedicated to Jyana because she commented first on my last chapter and said it was epic :D lol I felt so happy after that comment :)

Anyway back to the story, concerts over and the girls got backstage. We resume our tale outside of MBs dressing room :3

-Jameelahs POV-  

Shayla shoved me in the back "Jameelah, just goo."  

"No" I said. "I-I dont want to."  

"Its alright girl just go" Skye said pointing to the dressing room. I shook my head vigorously. I didnt want to just walk in. "What are you scared of?"  

"I-Nothing" I backed away from the door. "One of you two go-"  

"I hate to point it out Jay, but you are the one with the special backstage invite." Shay said with her eyebrows raised. 

"True! Your name was the one that got us past security-" Skye stopped talking as the door handle rattled. 

A girl about our age stepped out. She looked about our age, she had a navy blue shirt with a black lion motif in the centre. She wore small red rectangular framed glasses that suited her heart shaped face so well. She smiled nervously at us. "Hi," she said. Her voice was gentle and she spoke with the air of someone who didnt use their voice often. "Im Steph, I was just in there" She pointed behind her at the door she had just come out of. "We couldnt help overhearing-" 

"You couldve closed your ears sunshine" Skye said bluntly, Stephs face fell.  I hit Skye on the arm. 

"Skyee!" Shayla groaned. "Must you always be the voice of untamed ghettoness!!!"  

Skye shrugged. I turned to the girl "How much did you hear?" She smiled and raised an eyebrow. "Okay okay. Here." I pulled Ray Rays folded domo hat out of my bag. "Give this to Ray for me" I handed it to her 

I turned to walk down the hall. When Skye grabbed the scarf I had tied round my neck and dragged me back beside her "Where do you think you going bew bew?"  

"Home?" I said "Isnt Shays brother gonna come and-"  

"No!!" Shayla said "As soon as you said we'd get to go backstage I told my brother to just stay in the area, we can stay as long as we like, I'll just call him when Im ready to leave and-"  

"My parents know Im staying at Shays tonight and unless Im mistaken Devante doesnt mind you staying at Shays so-" Skye stopped as the door handle rattled again. This time Ray Ray came out the door. He saw the hat in Stephs hand and snatched it from her. 

"MY BABYYY!" He yelled happily "Reunited at last!!!" He hugged the hat to his chest. 

"That is why youre gonna stay single you weirdo" Roc said emerging from the dressing room closely followed by Princeton. I tried to look past Princeton to see if Prod was behind him. 

"Prods with Keisha and Walter down the hall Jay Jay." Ray said to me. I looked at him. "I noticed you trying to look-"  

"I wasnt-" I began to say but when I looked around at everyones faces I just knew there was no point finishing my sentence. Skye elbowed me, hard. I looked at her and she stared straight back at me. Introduce us idiot, Shay is about to burst. I laughed, Shayla was staring at Ray with a sort of zoned out expression on her face she looked like she had moved into a complete different dimension. "Guys meet Shayla and Skye. My two friends from school."  I gestured to each of them

"Sup." Roc said, nodding his head in their direction.  

"Hello ladies" Prince said without taking his eyes of Skye.