Chapter Forty-Six - Some People Deserve To Die.

Lou's P.O.V.

I needed some air after seeing us all laughing and being happy. I'm glad that we're getting back to that, and that we still have hope, but something in my gut is telling me that this isn't going to work. This whole Eugene with a cure thing. How can we trust him if he doesn't even tell us what he knows?

It was dark outside. I know that it's not safe to be walking around at night, but I needed to get out of there. Plus, I saw Bob come out here and he hasn't came back in yet so someone needed to go look for him.

I gripped my axe tightly in my hand as I walked through the woods, finding Bob nowhere to be seen.

"Bob!" I quietly shouted.

That's when something came in contact with the back of my head, and I was out.

Amanda's P.O.V.

I was panicking.

Bob wasn't anywhere to be seen so Lou told me she was going to go and look for him. She's been gone for about an hour and Daryl said he would go and look for her. When he left, that's when I noticed Carol wasn't here either. I felt my chest getting heavy so I sat down on one of the benches in the church. I saw Sasha storm out of the church as fast as she could.

"What's wrong?" Carl asked, sitting down next to me and taking my hand.

"Four of our people are out there, and we have no idea where they are! What do you think is wrong?" I said, but then I immediately regretted it.

He didn't pull away, but he kept his gaze on me. I let out a big breath and put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Just worried."

"I know. They'll be back. Daryl will bring them all back."

I smiled slightly and wrapped my arms around his waist, my head still on his shoulder. He laid his head on top of mine.

"I hope you're right." I whispered.

As if one cue, Sasha walked into the church with a gun in her hand. I sprang up off the bench and ran towards the aisle. Nobody was with her, which caused my eyes to widen and trying to hold the tears back. Daryl's not back. Lou's not back. Carol's not back. Bob's not back. What the hell happened to everyone? Sasha walked right past me, and she slowly started walked towards Gabriel and Lynette.

"Stop. What are you doing?" She asked them.

They're didn't answer her, which made me suspicious. Sasha got closer to them.

"What are you doing? This is all connected. You guys show up, we're being watched, and now four of us are gone."

Gabriel looked shocked, and Lynette let out a sarcastic laugh, which caused all of us to look at her.

"You're joking, right?"

"We had nothing to do with this." Gabriel said calmly.

That's when Sasha took out her knife. I tried to run over to her, but Carl held me back. Lynette pulled out her machete and stood in front of Gabriel protectively. Sasha looked around her shoulder at Gabriel.

"Who's out there?" She asked him.

"I don't know."

"Where are our people?" She asked him.

"We don't have anything to do with-"

"WHERE ARE OUR PEOPLE?" She screamed at him.

"LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE! WE TOLD YOU WE DON'T KNOW, ALRIGHT?" Lynette screamed at her.