Chapter Twenty-Nine - Taken.

Amanda's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and I saw a bright light above my eyes. I tried to sit up from the bed I was on, but I was tied down onto it. Where the hell am I?

"Hello!" I called.

Somebody walked into the room. It was a man with an eye-patch on his right eye. He looked like a pirate. I started to panicking.

"Don't worry, young lady. You're ok. One of my men was out hunting and he saw a deer. He accidently hit you in the leg. We healed you right up. You're safe here."

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in a town called Woodbury. I run this place. They call me the Governor."

So this was the Governor. The son of a bitch who took Maggie and Glenn.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to panic like that." I said.

I can't let him know I'm from the prison.

"It's alright. You didn't know. Let's get you untied from this bed."

He grabbed the ropes my arms and legs were tied to and untied them. I sat up and rubbed my wrists. The had huge red marks from how tight the ropes were.

"Thank you. How long was I out?" I asked him.

"A couple of days. You missed all of the action."

"Action?" I asked him.

"One of my men took two people from a group. One of them told us they were staying at a prison. Some other people snuck into town and rescued them. They decided to start hell while they were here and killed some people here."

"Oh no." I said, pretending to be shocked and upset.

They got Glenn and Maggie. What will happen when they realize I'm gone?

"Yeah, but everything's ok now. How about we get you cleaned up and find you a room to stay in?"

The Governor held out his hand to help me up. I took it and we walked into the hallway. A boy, maybe about sixteen, came down the hall.

"The place is secure." He said.

"Good. Jody, I need you to do something for me. What's your name, sweetheart?" The Governor asked.

Sweetheart? God, I hate this guy.

"Amanda Walsh." I said.

"Jody, I need you to take Amanda to her room." He wrote down a number on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Alright, you ready?" Jody asked me.

I nodded my head and we started to walk down the hallway.

"You let me know if you need anything." I heard the Governor shout.

We walked down the hall and out the door of the building. When Michonne said they were staying in a town, she meant it. People are walking around with ice-cold drinks in their hands. When was the last time you saw that?

We walked into another building and went up a flight of stairs. We walked all the way to the end of a hallway and stopped at the last door.

"Ok, here's your room. Do you need anything?" Jody asked me.

"No thank you." I smiled.

Jody handed me the key and I opened the door. It had a queen sized bed and a small dresser. It also had a small bathroom and a small closet. I opened my mouth in awe. Was this real?

"It's hard to believe, isn't it?" Jody said from the door way.

"Yeah. I haven't been in a room like this since... you know."

He smiled.

"You can come in if you want." I told him.

He walked in and sat down on the bed. He pulled out a picture from his pocket and held it in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"A picture of my dad and sister. I haven't seen them since I was five."

He gave me the picture and I looked at it. Wait... is that my dad?

Is that... me?

Carl's P.O.V.

I haven't seen Amanda in days. I've looked everywhere for her, but I can't find her. Where is she?

"Where could she have gone?" Carol asked.

"I don't know." I said.

I ran outside to the newcomers I found in the tombs. Yes, I found some new people. Tyreese and Sasha are brother and sister. Then there is Allen and Ben.

"Have you guys seen a girl my age with dark, brown hair anywhere?" I asked them.

"No, why? Is something wrong?" Tyreese asked.

"She's missing." I said.

I put my hands on my head and started to breathe heavily. Tyreese, Sasha, Allen, and Ben went to go look through the tombs again when my dad got back.

I ran over to the gate and opened it so they could get through. They parked the car and I ran over to the car. My dad, Daryl, Michonne, Maggie, and Glenn came out. Amanda wasn't with them.

Oh my god.

"Is Amanda with you?" I asked them.

"No why? Is she ok?" Daryl asked.

"She's missing. I haven't seen her since you guys left." I told them.

"Where the hell could she be?" Glenn asked.

"We've looked everywhere." Beth said.

"Well hell! Let's go find her!" Daryl said.

Amanda, please be safe. I love you so much.

Amanda's P.O.V.

Jody's my brother. I couldn't believe it. He explained to me what happened and why I never knew I had an older brother. He is my half-brother and his mom took him from my dad when she found out I was born. She never let him see us again. He said his mom told our dad that if he ever told me about Jody, she would call the cops and say the he abused Jody.

I can't believe this. I actually still have family left. After he got done explaining things to me, I gave him a hug and cried on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I never knew you were my brother. If I did, I would have tried to find and talk to you." I told him.

"It's ok. My mom was a real bitch to our dad. At least I finally get to meet you." He smiled.

He did sorta look like me. He had the same hair and the same facial expressions as me. I'm glad I know my brother isn't a dick.

There was a knock on the door and someone walked in.

"Jody, the Governor said-"

The woman looked up at me and gasped. As soon as I saw her, I let go of Jody and ran to her.

"Andrea! Oh my god!"