Chapter Forty-Three - Those Who Arrive Survive.

Amanda's P.O.V.

I've been with Carl, Rick, and Michonne for about four hours now. I filled them in on everything that happened to Glenn and I. They now know that Maggie, Sasha, and Bob are still alive also. They also know about Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, and Tara as well. I was just so happy to be back with Carl. I hope Glenn found Maggie by now..

We stopped on the side of the road where a car was when it finally grew dark. Rick and Michonne were outside keeping watch while Carl and I sat in the car. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. I snuggled into his chest.

"I'm so happy you're alive." He said.

"I promised I'd find you, and I did." I said.

"You left Glenn so you could come find me?" He asked.

"I needed to find the person I love too. And I did."

He smirked and grabbed my hand. He held it up and he looked like he was admiring it.

"So, I never officially asked you. But I think I know the answer."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Amanda Walsh, will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

He pushed his lips onto mine and I immediately responded by kissing him back. He pulled me close as I held his neck in my hands. I could feel him start to push me down on the seat. I laid down on the seat and he climbed on top of me, our lips never coming apart. I tangled my fingers in his long, brown hair. He took his lips off of mine and he went down to my neck. He started kissing up and down my neck. I moaned and he came back up to my lips. I pulled his neck and made him come closer to my body. I felt him grab the bottom of the plaid blue shirt I had on with his hands. Ok.... did I want to do this? Sure, I have a black tank top on under this, but do I want to take this very far and end up having sex with Carl? I mean we are only fourteen, but then again, it's the end of the world practically. We could be dead tomorrow... Our little make-out session ended when someone knocked on the windows of the car.

Carl got off of me and pulled me close to him. There were almost six men outside of the car. Two of them were holding guns up to Rick and Michonne's heads. Two of them were knocking on the windows of the car, and they were trying to intimidate us. I sunk into Carl as he pulled me closer to him. The man holding the gun up to Rick's head kept talking, but I didn't hear what he was saying. Just then someone ran around the corner and I gasped and started crying of happiness.

Daryl.

I heard the car doors open and I felt a pair of hands grab onto me. One of the guys was trying to drag me out of the car. I held onto Carl as tightly as I could as the two men tried to drag us out of the car. I kicked the guy in the face when he got close enough and he let go of my legs. He held his nose and it was bleeding pretty bad. He gave me a dirty glare and started pulling on my legs again. I tried to break free, but it was no use. My grip on Carl started to loosen and I felt myself being dragged out of his arms.

"Carl!" I cried as I got dragged out of the car.

I heard him yelling my name, and the guys finally got us out of the car. I saw Carl get pushed to the ground and the guy was trying to do not appropriate things to him. I felt anger take over my body. The man was trying to rape him. My boyfriend.

I tried to charge at the man, but one of the men grabbed my waist and pushed me to the ground. I could see Daryl getting beat to death to my right and Carl about to get raped on my left. What are they going to do to me?

I heard a knife come out of someone's belt and I felt my arm being straightened on the ground. Just then, I felt pain in my arm. I screamed very loud and I tried to kick the guy in the weak spot, but he held me down. I felt the knife's sharp point move in different directions. Every line. Every turn. I turned my head and I saw what he was doing. He was carving a word into my arm... A W is on my arm...