Chapter Thirty-One - Welcome Back.

Amanda's P.O.V.

I smiled at the sight I was looking at from the woods. The prison. In my own eyes. I felt my smile start to disappear. Their were walkers all over the field and the front gate looked like it got knocked off. What the hell happened here?

We walked across the little bridge and over to the fence quietly.

"Stay close." Andrea told me.

We went inside and all the walkers looked at us. They didn't come near us though. We got to the front gate and Carl, Rick, Maggie, Daryl, Merle, and Glenn ran outside. They looked at us like we were crazy. Rick started yelling at us.

"Open the gate, Rick!" I yelled.

"Are you alone?" He yelled at us.

"What does it look like?" I yelled at him.

"Dad, open the gate!" Carl yelled.

Rick finally got out the keys and opened the gate. Andrea let go of our "distraction" and Rick pulled her in. I ran inside and Daryl shut the gate behind me.

"Hands up! Turn around now!" Rick yelled at Andrea.

"What?" She said as Rick shoved her against the gate.

"Rick! She's fine!" I yelled.

He started searching her. I turned around and saw the one thing I came back here for. I ran into his arms and he lifted me up off the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was almost choking him to death. He let go of me and pressed his lips on mine. I kissed him back, really hard. God, I missed him so much. As much as I wanted to continue, I put my hand on his chest and pulled back.

"Not now." I said.

"Why?"

"There's adults... and Daryl." I muttered.

He turned over to Daryl and he was glaring at us.

"You're right. Later." He muttered back.

"Welcome back. Get up." Rick said to Andrea.

We walked back into the prison, including Andrea, and everyone started tackling us with hugs. I looked around to see if everyone was still here. Everyone except Axel and Oscar. Oh god... what happened..

"Hershel, oh my god." Andrea saw his leg and crutches.

"I can't believe this. I already know about Shane. Where's Lori?" Andrea asked.

Crap. I forgot to tell her that. Nobody answered. Everyone just put their heads down.

"She had a girl. Lori didn't survive. Neither did T-Dog." Hershel told her.

"I'm so sorry. Carl.." Andrea said when she saw him.

He grabbed my hand and she looked at me. I smiled and nodded my head. She knew what that meant. She smiled at us.

"Rick... god. You all live here?" Andrea asked.

"Here in the cell block." Glenn said.

He had a black eye on his right eye. Oh god..

"There?" She pointed at the gate behind Rick.

"Well, can I go in?" She asked and started walking towards it.

"I wouldn't allow that." Rick said.

"I'm not an enemy, Rick." Andrea said.

"We had that field and courtyard until your boyfriend tore down the fence and shot us up." Rick said.