Chapter Nineteen - Sisters And Depressing Times.

Amanda's P.O.V

Rick put his gun down and Sophia lay on the ground dead. All I heard was crying all around me, including myself. I couldn't stop crying. Carl still had his arms wrapped around me. Carol ran back to the RV in tears. I felt so bad. First Ed, now Sophia. I put my head on Carl's shoulder and kept crying. I just can't believe it. Sophia is gone. She was in the barn the whole time... as a walker.

I looked around and I heard Beth's sobs coming from Jimmy's arms. I completely forgot. Her mother and brother were in the barn too. They lost people too. Beth ran out of Jimmy's arms and over to the dead walkers. She ran to a woman and bent down. But then I heard Beth scream and everybody ran to her. Her mom was still alive, as a walker. Rick pulled her off of Beth and Andrea dug a hatchet into Beth's mom's head. She fell back down and she was dead.

I stood up and we all walked up to the house. And of course, the person I did not want to hear..

"We have been up looking in those woods, and she was in there this whole time!" My dad yelled at Hershel.

"Leave us alone!" Maggie told him.

"You knew and you kept it from us!" He yelled back.

"I didn't know! Otis found those people. Maybe he found her and put her in there before he was killed." Hershel said.

"You expect me to believe that?"

"I don't care what you believe! Get off my land now!" Hershel yelled at him.

My dad started to walk towards Hershel, but Maggie slapped him in the face.

"Don't touch him!" She screamed.

"Haven't you done enough?" I yelled at my dad, walking over to Beth.

I wrapped my arms around Beth as she cried in my arms. We all started to walk inside as Hershel said-

"I mean it. Off my land."

I looked at him and he let me inside. Beth and I sat on the couch and I comforted her. I knew how she felt. Glenn walked inside and went looking for Maggie.

"I know how you feel Beth. I lost my mom too. I just lost Sophia. And my dad. Part of me wishes that I was dead."

"Don't say that."

"I'm sorry. Just remember that you will always have the memories of them. They will always be here with you. They always have. That's how I get through each day. Knowing that my mom, and now Sophia are here. They love you so much Beth. Just like Maggie, your dad, Jimmy, and I do. You are like my sister Beth. When you're sad, I'm sad."

She laughed and wiped her tears away. She stood up and gave me a hug.

"I love you too. Now, I have to do some dishes. I could use some help."

We walked into the kitchen and we tried to keep our minds off our lost ones. She helped a lot. She really did feel like my sister or my best friend, even though she is like 5 years older than me. She started to look pale and looked like she was going to get sick.

"Beth are you ok?" I asked her.

She nodded and continued what she was doing. A couple minutes later, I heard plates crash on the ground. I looked over and saw Beth on the ground, not moving.

"Maggie!" I screamed, bending over Beth and trying to wake her up.

"Oh my god!" Maggie ran into the kitchen and carried her into the bedroom Carl was in when he got shot.

"What's wrong with her? Is she ok?" I asked Maggie worried.

"I think she's in shock." Maggie said, rubbing water on her forehead with a washcloth.