Chapter Nine - Not As Safe As We Thought.

Amanda's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw that I was lying on a couch. My dad was on an air mattress right next to me. I sat up and stretched my arms out. I looked at my dad and noticed that he had three scratch marks on his neck.

"Daddy?"

He moaned and opened his eyes slowly. He looked at me concerned and sat up.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just didn't wanna be up by myself. What happened to your neck?" I asked him.

"I must have done it in my sleep. Now why don't you go get dressed and we'll go get something to eat." He said.

I nodded and walked over to my bag. I grabbed some clothes out of my bag and walked into the bathroom. Man, I have to pee. I sat down and did my business. I looked and saw that there was blood on my toilet paper.

"Crap." I whispered.

I just got my monthly friend.

I got dressed really quick and ran down to Andrea's room. I knocked on her door. Please be in there, please!

The door opened and she looked at me.

"Hey sweetie. Are you ok?"

I didn't know how to tell her. It was awkward.

"Um... I was wondering... do you umm.. have any... tampons?" I asked very nervous.

She smiled at my and she ran to her bag and handed me four of them.

"Thanks." I gave her a hug and put them in my bag. I ran to the kitchen to have some breakfast. I took a seat next to my dad and there was a plate there for me.

"Why did you run off? Are you sure you're ok?" My dad asked.

"Dad, it's just... girl stuff."

"God, I don't wanna know."

"Good." I giggled. I looked around at everybody and saw Carl. He waved at me and I waved back. We both blushed and I looked away.

"No more drinking." Glenn moaned. He looked terrible.

"Please don't throw up on me." I teased. Everybody laughed except Glenn. He just moaned more.

"Hey, protein helps the hangover." T-Dog said, putting some eggs on his plate. Glenn just moaned some more.

"Where did all this come from?" Rick asked.

"Jenner." Lori told him.

"Don't ever ever let me drink again." Glenn moaned. Me and Sophia laughed quietly.

"What the hell happened to you?" T-Dog asked my dad, noticing the scratches on his face.

"Must've did it in my sleep."

"Never seen you do that before." Rick said.

"No, it just happened." My dad looked up at Lori and she looked away quickly. Did she scratch him?

"Morning." Jenner said as he walked in.

"Morning Doc." I heard people around me say.

"Doc, I don't mean to slam you with questions first thing." Dale started.

"But you will anyway." Jenner said.

"We didn't come her for the eggs." Andrea said.

We all looked up at Jenner, who turned around from making his coffee. He took us back to the room with all of the computers.