Part 38: I am not leaving you!

Hey guys! How are all of you! Thank you all for 9.0k reads! This is incredible! Love you all so much! 😍😘

Songs I recommend:

Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande 😍
Doubt your Doubts- Brent Rivera 💋
Kiss me kiss me- 5 Seconds of Summer 💋❤️😍

_____________________________________________________

"If she is pregnant with your baby, you should go with her" AJ said. I stopped the car and turned around to see AJ in the back seat. "AJ, I love you more than anything in this world, I would never forgive myself if I leave you to go with Nikki" I said to her meaning every word.

"Dean, you mean the world to me, I love you too, but I think that Nikki's child should have a father to be taken care of" AJ said. "We don't even know exactly if it is MY child" I said.

AJ sat up, winced in pain and got closer to me. "You are always going to be the love of my life" AJ said and leaned in to kiss me.

As our lips locked, I felt fireworks going off all around us. I gently placed my hand on her cheek, being careful not to hurt her. She used her left hand to ruffle through my hair. Gosh, this girl has me deep in love.

I finally parted and AJ smiled at me. "You know that I love you, right?" I said. "Yes and I don't want you to leave me, but-" I cut her off by saying "no buts AJ! I am not leaving you!".

"Oww!" AJ winced holding her hand over her rib. "Hold on AJ we are almost there" I said and AJ nodded and fell onto the seat. "AJ?" I asked. "AJ?" I asked again. I turned around quickly and saw she was knocked out on the seat.

I drove as quick as I could to the hospital.

+++

I carried AJ bridal style into the hospital. "I NEED A DOCTOR RIGHT NOW FOR MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND THAT IS DYING!" I shouted to the nurse at the front office.

"DOCTOR!" The nurse shouted and 2 doctors and nurses came out with a wheelchair and rolled AJ away.

"Have a seat sir" the nurse said and just paced back and forth.

+++

"Family of April Jeannette Mendez" a doctor said and I walked over to him. "I am her boyfriend" I said. "Ok well Ms. Mendez Is resting, she will be fine, she just had injured ribs and a broken nose, but we took care of it. You can go see her now" he said. "What room?" I said. "B-4" he said and I nodded .

I looked for her room. A-9, A-10, B-1, B-2, B-3... B-4!

I walked in and saw AJ asleep, connected to a bunch of wires, and had a white thing on her nose, she also had the beeping machine next to her bed. I wanted to cry, I hate to see my angel like this.

I walked over to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled in her sleep. I smiled at her and sat on the chair next to her bed. I sighed and decided to take a quick nap.

+++

AJ's POV

It was New Years Eve. Dean had gone to Cincinnati, Ohio. I was alone and Eva Marie was having a party. This was the night Dean was supposed to propose to me, instead he went to his home town. Was I mad? No, just disappointed.

I was leaning against the rail on the back porch, watching the stars, drinking my red wine. I took a sip and listened to all the WWE Superstars and Divas having a fun time, except for me. I was alone and sad.

I heard the door open and out came a blonde man known by the name of Dolph Ziggler.

"Dolph what are you doing here?" I asked him as he leaned against the rail next to me. "Eh, I don't want to really be there" he said. "Why?" I asked. "Well Eva decided to invite my EX and she is trying to make me jealous, FYI it's not working" He said and I giggled.

"I miss your smiles and giggles" he said referring to the fact we dated for like 5 months, than he broke up with me. "Yeah well blame yourself, you dumped me!" I said and elbowed him slightly.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault, you were kinda clingy" he said. "Shut up Ziggler!" I joked. "Oh AJ why did I ever break up with you? I have missed you so much!" He said and I blushed. "Dolph, I am with Dean-" I got cut off by my phone ringing. It was Dean!

A: Hello?
D: AJ!
A: Dean! How is Ohio?
D: good... Hey I need to tell you something!
A: what is it?
D: I am uh.... Breaking up with you
A: what! *eyes get watery*
D: I uh kinda have fallen in love with my ex
A: WHAT THE FUCK! Why?
D: because she is good, if you know what I mean
A: fuck you Dean! I hope you stay in Ohio forever!
D: whatever!
A: what is that in the background? *hears a woman calling Dean's name*
D: I am coming Dalia! Bye AJ!
*hangs up*

I threw my phone on the floor and cried into Dolph's shoulder.

"C'mon AJ, don't cry, what did Dean do this time?" Dolph said. "He left me for his Ex" I said and Dolph shook his head. "He is a bastard, he doesn't deserve a sweet, amazing, cute girl like you, AJ" Dolph said.

"Thanks Dolph" I said. "I love you AJ" he said. "I... I love you too!" I said. "TEN! NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE,-" I heard coming from inside. "Happy new year AJ!" Dolph said getting closer to me. "Happy New Years Dolph!" I said. "ONE! WOOOO!" I heard and Jumped on Dolph. I held on to him by grabbing both of my hands behind his neck and I crossed my legs behind his back.

I stared into his eyes. His hands were spread apart. I leaned in and kissed him. I felt fireworks going off. He was shocked at first, but got into it. He put his arms on my back, causing him to get closer to me.

His lips were soft and warm. I used one hand to ruffle through his hair. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss. I finally parted. I jumped off and stared at his smile.

"That was... Amazing!" He said and turned to face the stars. "Yeah... I really liked it." I said and tapped his shoulder, causing him to turn around and face me. I leaned in and kissed him one more time. He wobbled but leaned his back against the steady rail.

"I love you, AJ Lee" he said while still on my lips. I ruffled through his soft hair, which is something I love to do. "I love you too, Dolph Ziggler" I said and I parted.

"AJ, I know this might be a bad time, but will you be my girlfriend?" He said. "Yes!" I said and pecked his cheek.

I opened my eyes wide and gasped, causing Dean to wake up. "AJ!" Dean said and pecked my cheek. "Hey Dean..." I said and put on a fake smile.

Why did I have that dream? Does it mean something? Do I have a crush on Dolph now? Hopefully Dean never finds out about my dream. Will my dream happen?

"AJ? Is everything alright?" Dean said waving his hand in front of my face. "Yeah I just zoned out for a bit" I said.

+++

Dolph Ziggler POV

I opened my eyes. It was all a dream. But it was one of the best dreams of my life.

I dreamt about AJ kissing me 2 times on New Years Eve and that I had asked her to be my girlfriend. Is it bad I want it to come true? I can't believe I am saying this but, I think I have a crush on AJ Lee.

I want her to be mine, not Ambrose's. We can be happy together...

_______________________________________________

Hey guys! What do you think of AJ and Dolph dating? Yah or nah? Let me know in the comments!

#TeamAmbrose OR #TeamZiggler

I think mine will have to be....

#TeamAmbrose!!!!!!

but AJ and Dolph make a pretty cute couple so... #TeamZiggler!!!! Wait... Dean is my favorite wrestler.... Ugh idk I have to say... WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!

Love yall! XOXO
😊🙊😘

Instagram: naedag03

Like my pictures and comment "I am from Wattpad" to get a follow from me here and on Instagram!