Part 35: Dream

Hey guys! So most of you were disappointed that Dean slapped AJ so, just to say, there is a surprise stocked for all of you! Love yall! 6.97k OMG, love you all so much!

Oh before I forget, I just wanted to let you all know that for a whole 3 days (maybe more) I will be responding to messages you guys send me! If you message me, you will get a a couple of things that will happen in the next few parts! So yeah...
___________________________________

I shot out of my bed breathing heavily. I put my hand over my chest, realizing that my heart was beating fast.

I also realized it was all a dream. Dean never slapped me. I never broke up with him. Chris never confessed his love for me. Most importantly, I never left New Jersey in the first place.

I was surprised but relived at the same time. I ran my hand through my hair.
I checked the time and saw it was 5:30. I got out of my comfy bed and headed for the restroom.

I closed and locked the restroom door. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. I let the warm water pour over me for a couple of seconds.

***

After my shower, I straighten my hair and put on my makeup. I decided to wear some leggings, a regular white shirt, an oversized white sweatshirt with a kitten on it, and my Ugg boots.

I got my phone and decided to text Dean for a little bit.

D: good morning sunshine! ❤️💋
A: hey babe! Why are you up so early?
D: wedding stuff... Ugh tomorrow is the wedding and since I am the best man, I have a bunch on stuff to do
A: LOL well I just decided to get up early to go for a run with Bella
D: cool, so Natalya wanted me to tell you hi
A: tell her I say hi and I will see her soon
D: ok
A: well Gtg
D: aww already?
A: sorry I am gonna be busy with my sister's wedding too
D: well text me later ok?
A: ok. Bye! 💋😘😍
D: bye! 💋😘😍

I put my phone in my pocket and headed downstairs. I saw Brandon sitting on the couch, watching Supernatural. We were both huge fans of Supernatural. It is kinda ridiculous.

He saw me and smiled. I waved and sat next to him. "What season?" I asked. "Season 2 episode 5" he responded turning his attention back to the TV. He was WAY behind me. I was in season 6.

"What some breakfast?" He asked after a while. "Um sure... What's in stock?" I asked referring to the food.

"I made some sausages, eggs, and toast. Want some?" He said turning off the tv and heading to the kitchen. "Sure" I said following him into the kitchen. The smell of sausages lingered in the air.

I sat down on the chair as Brandon put the plate of food in front of me. I ate the delicious food and drank my orange juice.

***

I was in front if the security check. I was waiting for Brandon who told me to wait for him.

I saw him come jogging.

"Hey Brandon" I said and hugged him tightly. "I will miss my sister" he said on my shoulder. "Sister?" I asked. "Yeah you are like a sister to me, I love you like a sister" he said. He doesn't have feelings for me anymore! Yes!

We hugged for a little longer until the security guard said "um missy it is your turn". "Tell mom and Bella I will be back soon. Ok?" I said. "Uh yeah sure!" He said and let go of my hand. I smiled and did the security check as Brandon left.

***

I was outside of the airport waiting for an available taxi. I finally saw one and waved my hand in the air gesturing for him to come.

I got in and put my bags in the trunk.

As soon as the taxi driver started driving, I shoved my earphones in my ears and listened to John Legend. I stared out the window admiring the beautiful state that is known as California. I saw busy streets, a bunch of other taxi cars, and tall buildings.

I remembered the first time I had ever seen these streets. It was about 9 years ago. I was 19 and was free and energetic.

***

I had finally arrived in from of Eva Marie's apartment. I payed the taxi driver, got my bags, got out, and headed for the door. I only had about 2 weeks here in California before I have to go back to New Jersey for another 2 weeks, and come back to California.

I knocked and saw Eva. Her face lit up as she saw me. I held my hands out for her to hug me. She hugged me tightly and helped me with my bags to my room.

"AJ! I can't believe you are actually here!" She said as we both sat down on the couch. "Well I couldn't miss Natalya and Roman's wedding day!" I said. "Right. Or was it because of a certain someone?" She asked me.

"Who could that be?" I asked. "DEAN AMBROSE!" She shouted. I think China could hear her. "Hush Eva!" I said putting a finger to my lips. She mouthed "sorry" and I told her about my time so far in New Jersey.

***

I heard a knock and rushed to my room. I didn't want anyone to know I was here.

***

Eva Marie's POV

I heard the door bell ring and AJ ran to her room. I think she didn't want anyone to know she was here in Cali. I opened and there stood the one and only, Dean Ambrose.

"Hey Ambrose!" I said hugging him. "Hey Eva, can we talk for a second" he said looking worriedly. "Uh yeah sure come in" I said and Dean came in and say in the couch. He was messing with his fingers which meant he either was worried or scared. Or both.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked handing him a bottle of cold water. "AJ..." He mumbled. "What about her?" I asked. "I think she thinks I am cheating on her" he said. "Why would you think that?" I said confused

"I accidentally told her I was busy with someone. I almost said Nikki's name" he mumbled. I pushed him to the wall and saw the fear in his eyes. "You hurt my friend, I hurt you Ambrose" I said in a cold harsh voice.

"Please hear me out" he begged as I let go of him. "You got 10 minutes" I said and sat on the couch.

"The only reason I was with Nikki was because she was needing my help with the wedding. She had been chosen to take AJ's spot in the wedding, Natalya and all the other maids were busy so I helped her" he said. "Oh... But what does that have to do with needing my help?" I asked him.

"I need you to convince her I am not cheating" he said. "Ok" I said. "Thanks! See you at the wedding tomorrow" he said and left.
***

Back to AJ Lee

I got out of my room and went to the living room. "Dean is in for a surprise" Eva told me. "Yep he is" I said.

___________________________________________

Hey guys! So yeah, did you guys like the surprise that all of last part was a dream? Let me know in the comments!

Love yall! XOXO

😊🙊😘

Instagram: naedag03