Part 27: letter

Omg hey guys! So close to 3.0k reads! OMG MY GOD! Thank you all so much!
Love yall!
***
"Dean wake up!" I say to a sleeping Dean.
Prom was last night and we were exhausted from a very busy day.

"Go away!" Dean mumbled. "Okay bye!" I said as Dean grabbed my waist and pushed me toward him.

"No stay!" Dean said. "You told me to go away!" I said laughing. "Yeah but I didn't mean it that way!" Dean said.

I Finally got up and headed to the restroom to take a shower.
When I get out I decided it wear a black skater skirt, a crop top with white and black crosses on it that went above my belly button and a little bellow my elbows, some white boot heels, and i straighten my hair.

Today was the everyone in WWE's last day in Hawaii. I was going to miss it.
I walked out and Dean's jaw dropped open.

"What do you think?" I asked Dean. "You look- WOW!" Dean said looking at me from head to toe.
Dean was wearing a white and blue bottom up shirt, some blue jeans, black shoes, and his regular messy (but cute) hair.
"So what do you have planned for today?" I asked Dean as I put my phone in my bag.
"Umm, it is a surprise." Dean said as we walked out the hotel and made our way to the elevator.
"Dean, I need to know!" I said as the elevator started moving.
When the doors opened Dean said "you will have to wait and see".
We got in dean's car (since mine is back in California) and he drove.
Before I know it, we were at the carnival next to a beach. "Dean" I said.
"Aww thank you so much!" I said as I dragged Dean to the ticket stand.
***

Christian's POV
After last night, I was shattered.
How could AJ do this to me? Especially after all I have done for her! Ugh you know what, I don't want to turn into Seth Rollins or CM Punk.
Speaking of Punk, where has he been? I heard Triple H say he did not come to Hawaii, but that he went to some other state.

After I saw Dean performing for AJ, I left. I tried to hold back tears. I loved AJ. I guess I was wrong to love her, I bet she forgot all about me!
-FLASHBACK-
I came home and sat on the couch. It was pretty early so I decided to watch some television.
The next morning 6:00 am
I guess I must've fallen asleep on the couch because I awoke on the couch. I got up and stretched my back. I went to Edge's room to see if he was there. He was there, with Emma sleeping next to him peacefully.
I was still a little tired so I decided to go sleep in my room. I got under the covers and I fell fast asleep.
I woke up to a loud banging on my door. I slumped to the door to find Edge there.
"What up dude?" I asked in my raspy morning voice. "It is 9:00! Get up!" Edge said.
"Let me sleep!" I said as I closed the door.
Edge put his foot where the door closes and I opened it again.
"Dude, AJ sent a letter!" Edge said handing me a pink envelope.
"I am leaving with Emma to grab some coffee! I will bring you one!" Edge said and left.
I sat on the couch and opened the envelope.
It was filled with neat writing. It was written in pink ink. That was so AJ.
It read:
Dear Christian,
I am sorry that I completely ignored you at prom last night. I was distracted with the whole Dean thing. You are an amazing friend. Thank you for being there when Dean wasn't! We made up! Hopefully you will find the perfect one one day! Anyways if you would like to forgive me and maybe grab a coffee sometime. Please call me after you read this!
Phone number: 123-4567
Love, AJ Lee :)

I smiled at her cheesiness.
***
BACK TO AJ Lee
3 hours later
"Ugh we have to leave for our flight Dean!" I say as I grab my 2 suitcases and put them by the door. Dean does the same.
We put our luggage in the car and we drove off to the airport. We wnr inside and did all the security stuff, luggage, and ECT.
We got on the Plane. Dean had to go to the car to grab his phone, which caused him to lose his spot in line. So you know, we are not sitting next to each other.
I sat down in my seat and put my headphones on and listened to "Good Girls" by 5 Seconds of Summer.
After a couple seconds I heard a familiar voice say hi to me and sit next to me.
Christian
"OMG Chris!" I said as I hugged him. He didn't hesitate to hug back.
We both sat down and chatted for a while until I heard loud rumbling noises coming from the plane. I jumped and Christian laughed. "aww is AJ scared of flying?" Christian said in a baby voice.
" no I am not!" I said as Christian leaned in and kissed my cheek. I blushed and hoped Dean did not see that .
***
Dean Ambrose POV
I was siting next to Roman Reigns. We chatted about him and Natalya's wedding. Which they were going to have it in 1 month.
Someone caught my eye. Christian was talking with AJ and laughing. I did not mind, the were good friends.
But all of sudden Christian kisses her cheek. That moment I was pissed. Do friends kiss each other's cheeks? No they do not! You don't see me kissing roman, do you?!?!
"Bro chill out, he probably did it in a friendly way!" Roman said.
"How can you be sure?" I said to him. "Dude so you don't trust AJ, she would never cheat on you!" Roman said.
He had a point! At least I hope so...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Part 27 is done! Okay guys so um this chapter is dedicated to:
ALL OF THE READERS!
you guys are so incredible! I almost reached 3.0k reads! Omg that is amazing.
Never in a million years would I think j would get that many reads! Ok so, so far hers are all the WWE couples in my book so far
AJ Lee- Dean Ambrose
Natalya- Roman Reigns
Brie Bella- Daniel Bryan
Nikki Bella- John Cena
Rosa Mendes- Seth Rollins
Stephanie- Triple H
Emma- Edge
Christian-???
Who should be Christian's girlfriend? So since most if the divas are dating superstars, why not have a superstar date a regular person!
So I will be picking a lucky reader, I will message them for their name. Just their first name. The last name will be made up!
All you have to do to be Christian's girlfriend is comment and or vote!
Alright bye guys!
XOXO 😊🙊😘
Instagram: naedag03