Part 24: Flashback

Hey guys thanks for 1.70k reads! Love yall! 😍

Songs recommended
A drop in the ocean- Ron Pope

Number one rule- Jake Miller

Summer love- One Direction
----------------

"You had a dream of me and Nikki, didn't you?" Deans said with a concerned look on his face. "I am so sorry Dean!" I said as i cried in his chest. "No no no, don't worry AJ, it was not your fault." Dean said looking at me with those icy blue eyes that I never get tired of looking at.

When Dean said that a sudden flashback came to me

Flashback
**
"How could you do this to me Punk!" I screamed at punk.
I just saw Punk making out with another woman.

"AJ, I can explain!" Punk said as I ran from him.

"Save it punk!" I said as I ran out of the party.

It was close to midnight and it was dark and storming.

I ran. I did not look back.

I was shivering from the cold.

My hair and dress was soaked with rain water.

I stopped to catch my breath.

I was i front of a house. It looked very familiar.

BINGO

it was the shield's home.

Seth and Roman were in Virginia for 2 months so Dean was alone.

I heard thunder and got scared.

I walked to the door. I knocked.

About 10 seconds later Dean opened and gasped when he saw me.

"AJ, WHAT THE HELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE RAIN!" Dean said.

"P-punk and I g-got In a f-fight." I stuttered because of I was shivering.

"OH GOD PUNK!" Dean said cursing to himself. "I told you he was not a good boyfriend!" Dean said as he let me in.

I would always come to Dean for help or advice. "Thanks Dean." I said as tears fell down my cheeks. "For what?" Dean questioned me. "For being there for me" I said as I stood to face Dean. He saw tears ran down my cheeks.

"No no no, Don't worry AJ, it is not your fault." Dean said I stared into his icy blue eyes. Any girl could get lost easily in them.

END OF FLASHBACK

"AJ!" Dean said as he snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?" I said as I shook the flashback out if my mind.

"You zoned out for like 5 minutes." Dean said.

"Come on we are going to go get breakfast." Dean said.

I got up and got ready.

I went to the cafe across the street and saw Dean in a booth.

He was smiling at a text someone sent him. The caller read:

Mom❤️👠

"Hey babe! I see you are texting your Ms.Good." I say as I look at the menu.

"My mom? Oh yeah, she is coming here tomorrow and I am going to surprise her." Deans said excitedly.

"How?" I asked as I looked at his excited but cute face. "She thinks we are still in California, so I am going to surprise her with ME!" Dean said as the waiter walked over.

"What can I get you two?" The nice waiter asked. "Uh some eggs,bacon, and toast with orange juice." Dean said closing the menu. She nodded and turned to face me. "And you sweetie. What would you like?" She asked me.

"Uh the same as the gentleman in front of me." I said as I handed her my menu.

She smiled at me whispered something to Dean.

He smiled at her and than at me.

"What did she say?" I say she walked away.

"She said we make a cute couple and you are a keeper." Dean said as my cheeks flushed bright pink.

"Aww,AJ!" Dean said as he punched my rosey cheeks.

"Aww,Dean" i said mimicking him. He folded his arms and pouted. I could not help but giggle. Dean smiled at me and stared at me.

"What?" I asked continuing giggling. "You and your giggle are the cutest thing ever!" Dean said as he left money in the envelope with the bill Inside.

"Dean stop you are making me blush!" I said as I got up.

"Whatever Mrs. Ambrose" Dean said flipping his imaginary hair.

I just giggled and we walked to our hotel room.

On our way we see a store full of dresses.

"DEAN!" I say as Dean jolts.

"OH MY GOD DRESSES!" I say as I tug him into the store.

Dean takes a picture and posts it on Instagram

@DeanAmbroseWWE : this loser looking for dresses @AJLeeWWEDiva instagram.com/Picture/GS6S87

(This is not Real Dean's or AJ's Instagram)

I commented on it: @AJLeeWWEDiva : Fine @DeanAmbroseWWE we won't go to Lovers Late Prom

@DeanAmbroseWWE : NO NO NO, please go with me!

@AJLeeWWEDiva : That is what I thought ;-) @DeanAmbroseWWE

I giggled at his comment

Dean's POV

When she saw all the prom dresses, her eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree. She looked so cute yet so childish. She was such a girly girl. But she was my girly girl.

"Dean!" AJ said to me as I scrolled down Twitter.