Part 31: Bye Dean...

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 4.7k reads! You all are amazing!

So here is part 31!
Go check out A Thousand Years by Christina Perri! It is a good song and goes good with this part!

This part is decided to wattpad user: Randy_Orton_Girl

Thank you for voting in a lot of my parts! ❤️💜

_____________________________________________________

"What?" Dean asked sadly. "I am sorry I am going to Union City for 5 months for my sister's wedding." I said.

"You are leaving me? For 5 months!" Dean said this time sad.

"I am sorry, my flight leaves tomorrow and I can't ask you to go with me, Eva is actually coming with me..." I said.

Dean stayed quiet and sat back down on the bed staring at the floor. "What time does your flight leave?" Dean asked keeping his eyes glued to the floor.

"Uh 9:00, why?" I asked him. "No reason, just curious." Dean said. I saw it was getting late.

"Well I have to go, bye Dean" I mumbled as Dean got up to hug me. "I will miss you" Dean whispered. "Me too" I mumbled against his chest.

By this time, the tears were falling out. "AJ, don't cry! You will see me soon, I promise" Dean said as he wiped my tear with his thumb.

"But 5 months is too long" I admitted. "I know I know but this is important and you need to go." Dean said.

"Bye Dean." I said walking out the door. "AJ!" Dean called. "What" I said turning around. "I love you" he said smiling. He loves me?

"I love you too" I said and left.

***

I got home and Eva was waiting for me. She was eating pizza while watching Netflix.

"Hey..." I mumbled. "Hey AJ!" She said turning her attention towards me.

"Wanna watch this movie with me?" Eva said taking a bite out of her pizza. "Um no thanks I am tired, I am going to bed" I said. "Ok goodnight see you in the morning" Eva said and I opened the door to my room.

I set my alarm on my phone and took a long warm shower.

I got out and put my fluffy pink PJ pants and a white tank top.

I crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep.

Dream
***

"No Dean stop it!" I said as Dean tackled me onto the bed and started tickling me. "Never!" He said continuing tickling me.

" I will give you a kiss!" I screamed and Dean stopped.

I got up and leaned in to kiss Dean. He grabbed me and pulled me closer. He dipped me and I giggled while still on his lips.

He finally stood me up again and let go of me. "I love you, you idiot." I whispered In his ear. "Love you too babe" Dean said grabbing my hand.

"Promise?" I said sticking my pink out. "Promise." Dean said as he connected his pinky with mine and pecked my lips.

"If you love me prove it!" I said to him. "I would scream it to the world!" Dean said grabbing my waist with both his hands.

"Scream it to the world" I said. "I love AJ Lee" he whispered to me. "Why did you tell me?" I asked confused. "Because you are my world." Dean whispered again as I smiled like crazy.

END OF DREAM
***
*beep**beep**beep*

I woke up and pressed the off button on my phone.

I hate it when I wake up on an amazing dream. I blinked away the tears threatening to fall out of my brown eyes. I will miss Dean.

I got up and got in the shower.

After I showered I got ready. I put on some black leggings, a gray shirt, and a black cardigan over a that. I out on my gray heel boots.

I went to the kitchen to find Eva eating waffles. "I saved 3 waffles if you what them." Eva said as I grabbed a plate to grab some waffles.

"What time did you wake up?" I asked Eva trying to make conversation. "Uh 6:30 I couldn't sleep last night." Eva said scrolling through Twitter on her iPhone 5s. "Why?" I asked sitting on the chair next to her.

"Uh too much Netflix haha" Eva said smiling at me. "Ha well anyways has Chris texted you yet?" I asked. "Yeah AND HE SAID HEY BEAUTIFUL!" She practically screamed of excitement. "Great maybe he will ask you out later" I said finishing up my waffle.

" we should get going" Eva said standing up. I nodded and went for my suitcases. I put them in my car and so did Eva.

I got in the driver's seat and Eva in the passenger's seat. I turned on the engine and backed out of the driveway.

I made my way to the airport. When I passed Dean's house I felt a tear coming out.

"Aww AJ, don't cry, I am sure Dean will miss you" Eva said looking up from her phone.

"I it is too hard..." I mumbled as I wiped my tear away not wanting to mess up my fresh makeup.

"Don't worry, 5 months will pass by before you even know it!" Eva said patti g my shoulder.

"Yeah... At least I hope so" I mumbled.

I pulled into the airport's driveway and got out.

***

I just did all the security stuff and was headed to the cafe in the airport for a coffee.

I sat down and scrolled through Twitter and Instagram.

Dean's POV

I got up at 8:30. I got ready and decided to surprise AJ at the airport.

I drove over there knowing I only had a little amount of time to spend with her.

Luckily, the security line was empty. I did it and rushed to AJ.

"AJ!" I called as AJ turned around and pulled me into a hug.

"Dean..." She cried into my chest. "Baby, don't worry I will see you soon!" I told her kissing her head.

"Union City, New Jersey boarding now" said a lady over the speakers.

"I have to go Dean..." She said pulling away from me.

"AJ wait" I said as I pulled her into a kiss. She kissed back as I put my hand over her warm cheek. Our lips fit perfectly together, almost as they were made just for each other. I felt one of AJ's tears fall down onto my cheek.

"Last call for Union City flight" called the lady over the speaker.

AJ parted from me and pecked my cheek. "I love you!" She said. " I love you too!" I called and after that she disappeared into the crowd of people going to their flight.

She is gone.

_________________________________________________

Hey guys! Let me know what you think of this chapter! Should AJ and Dean get back together?

Comment, vote, and follow me for earlier updates and longer parts!

Love yall! XOXO
😊🙊😘

Instagram: naedag03

Following me for a shoutout!