Part 66: Truth or Dare (2)

A/N: short part, sorry!

*Danni POV*

*3 hours later*

Andrea and Jenn decided to come! Woo! Right now we are just chilling by the pool, even though it is like 11:00pm. Me, being mischievous, decided to pull a little prank on Andrea. Andrea said she wanted to take a pic of the moving water on the pool, so yeah.

"Wow this is so calm..." Andrea said and stood up and went in front of the pool. I snuck up behind her, smiling evily.

Just as she took the pic, I yanked her phone, and threw it into one of the chairs. Right before I tackled her into the water. She screeched as she hit the water. We both went underwater for a couple of seconds, coming back into the cold, thick air.

Andrea wiped her face with her hands, gasping. "DANNI!" She shouted. "What?" I said laughing super hard. "I hate you!" She shouted, making me fame pout. I totally forgot, AJ had put a fake mini robot shark underwater and activates when ever some one si in the pool.

"Omg Dan- what is touching my foot?" Andrea asked with wide eyes. She looked under and saw the robot shark and immediately screamed. "OMG A SHARK!" Andrea shouted as her eyes got full of fear.

"Shh calm down..." I said and swam over to her. I picked her up bridal style, her holding onto me with dear life. "Get me out of here!" Andrea shouted. "Calm down, it's just a robot" I said laughing.

Her eyes became smooth, but became full of rage again. "Are you serious!!!! I looked like a complete idiot!" Andrea shouted, still clinging onto me. "Yeah but a cute one too..." I said.

"Omg shut up!" She said and hit my chest as Joe, Jenn, and I all laughed hysterically. I set Andrea down.

*AJ POV*

*morning*

Ever since the whole Nikki beating me up thing, Dean has been a lot more over protective.

It's really annoying...

_______________________

Hey guys! So I'm going to rewrite this whole book! Sorry for not updating in like 20 days, I needed a break and I've also been grounded.

So.... Rewrites of promise is coming up today! Basically it's gonna be Promise? But less terrible, this book sucks, so when that's why I have this book on hold, go and check out Promise? (Rewrite)

LYASFM! 😘😍✌️