Part 20: party!

OMG MORE THAN 1000 reads! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you all so much! I would like to give a huge thanks to the people that have stuck with me since the beginning of this book! Thank you all! I am in tears right now! So to celebrate I have no idea what to do so leave me some suggestions in the comments. On the picture up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, you can see I reached more than 1,000 reads! I love all of you!

Now enough blabbing, read part 20!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished unpacking the last of the boxes in our new home. It is beautiful!

We are going to have Denis's 2nd birthday party! I am so excited!

After I finished unpacking I fell asleep on the comfy new couch.

I later was awoken by Denis pointing to his stomach as it quietly grumbled.

I chuckled and got up and gave Denis some food. After words he went or sleep in his new room which had a race car bed and blue and red walls. It also had posters of cars on the walls.

When I went upstairs and found Dean dead asleep on our new king sized bed.
"Good morning" I whispered into his ear as I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and woke up.

" it's morning already?" Dean asked as I hugged him.

" no silly it is afternoon!" I said and chuckled

We and to go check on Denis. He was watching Frozen.

" am I your Anna?" I asked Dean. He chuckled and whispered to me,
" only if I am your Christoph?" Dean asked me.

I nodded and he kissed me like he has done many more times before. We finished putting all the furniture.

I put Denis to bed and me and Dean slept very nice (if you know what I mean).

I awoke at my phone ringing on my bedside table. I saw the caller it read:

Sis Isabelle😍❤️

It was my sister! I answered quickly.

Convo with Isabelle (AJ's sister)

A: Hello?
I: OMG hi AJ!
A: OMG ISABELLE!
I: hey AJ, how have you been?
A: good I got a boyfriend, you?
I: good... WAIT YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND!
A: Uh... Yeah his name is Dean...
I: I have to meet my baby sister's boyfriend!
A: sure why don't you pass by my house
I: like at what time?
A: we are free at 7:00, you can join us for dinner
I: sure... Got to go! Bye baby sis! See you 7!
A: bye!
*hangs up*

" who was that?" Dean asked. " my sister, Isabelle, she is coming over for dinner today." I said as I got up and made my way to Denis's room.

He was sound asleep in his new bed. " aww" I said as I gently closed the door not to wake Denis up.

Dean was downstairs in the kitchen texting with Roman. Like always.

I surprised him by hugging him from the back.

Dean got startled and dropped his phone on the floor. He was about to pick it up when I picked it up first.

" can I have it now?" Dean said trying to grab his phone from my hands.

I gave it to him but just I was i saw the person he was texting had a heart emoji next to their name.

Too bad I could not see the name. I did not bother about that now.

I went to the store to get the decorations for Denis's birthday that is in 1 week

1 week later

Tomorrow Is Denis's birthday! I was so excited! I have everything planned.

I got a cotton candy machine, a mini train, chocolate fountain, a HUGE bounce castle, tables, and chairs.

The theme I went for was the Lorax. Denis loved the book and the movie so why not!

I put up Lorax cut outs and the posted some trees on the gates.

This party was going to be fun!

The Next Day

I awoke to my alarm going off. *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*.

*hits the snooze button*

I got up and took a shower, straightened my hair, put some make up on, put on some blue high waited shorts, a pink Hollister shirt, and my pink converse.

I left my hair natural. I went downstairs to make some breakfast for me and Dean. Denis was going to eat some applesauce and 1/4 of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. With milk on the side.

I made some eggs, bacon, and toast for me and Dean. With Orange juice on the side.

Dean finally got up and came downstairs to eat.

His hair was all gelled up and he had shorts and a blue shirt on.

"Morning sunshine!" Dean said as he came behind me and kissed my cheek.

I kissed him on the lips. " hey I am going to go get the cake!" Dean said as I nodded.

Denis was having a big Lorax themed cake.

I finished putting up all the decorations and decided to call Isabelle, Daniel Bryan, Brie Bella, and Roman to come help set up the tables and chairs.

About 20 minutes later they arrive and so did Dean with the cake.

Dean put the Cake in the HUGE refrigerator in the kitchen.

I set up the chocolate fountain.

Isabelle and Brie set up the cotton candy machine.

Roman, Daniel, and Dean set up the bounce house.

Brie, Isabelle and I set up the mini train for the little kids.

We all agreed we were going to hire a man to ride it around the yard.

By the time we finished we still had one hour left for the party. Everyone except for Dean left to get ready for the party.

I went to go pick up Denis from Natalya's house. I was going to be so busy today that I left Natalya to take care of him.

After I picked up Denis I went to Edge's house so he could be my DJ.

Me, Isabelle, Brie, Emma, and Natalya we're going to be cooking and passing out food.

Daniel, Dean, Roman, Joe, and Harry were going to be supervising the little kids on the mini train and bounce house. They also were going to be in charge of any damaged things and stuff.

Sabrina and Gina were going to be in charge of the cotton candy maker and the chocolate fountain.

Edge and Christian were going to be the DJ.

Cameron and Alicia fox were going to be in charge of welcoming and seating all the guests.

Jimmy and Jey uso were going to be passing out drinks and stuff.

Yep that is a total of 18 people helping. Adding me and Dean.

Ugh Denis better like this.

I worked my butt of for this party!

The party started and people started coming.