Part 7: oh no!

After me, Dean, Natalya, and Roman went out for lunch, we decided to go home. Well me and Dean.

It was time for me and Dean to go to Raw. We both got ready. I had a match with Summer Rae and Dean has one with CM Punk. I was scared for Dean. I was biting my nails the whole way to raw.

" why are you nervous?" He asked me. " what I am not nervous!" I said lying. " AJ, I know you are nervous when you bite your nails." He said. Aww he knows me so well. I stayed quiet.

" AJ what is wrong!" He almost screamed. "punk" I muttered. " oh that little freak? Don't worry I won't let him even place a finger on you." He said speeding up. " Dean please slow down." I said. He didn't

" Dean slow down we are going to crash!" I kinda screamed at him. " Why SHOULD I AJ HUH JUST CUZ YOU TELL ME! I AM THE ONE DRIVING!" He screamed. I stayed quiet. I faced the window next to me and cried. About 3 minutes later we arrived and I got out fast. " AJ wait!" He said. I Walked faster. " AJ!" He said coming up behind me. He did not know I was crying. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

He saw my red watery eyes, Tears, and puffy cheeks. " AJ... I am so sorry! I basically screamed at you because the thought of CM Punk hurting my little AJ kills me inside." He said wiping away my last tears with his thumb. He grabbed me by the waist and leaned in to kiss me. He did. I kissed back. It was long and passionate like all, of our kisses. I let go and he held me tight next to him and we walked inside. I went to my locker room and he went to his.

Brie came bursting through the door. " Brie you scared me!" I said turning around and saw a happy jumping Brie. " AJ you won't believe what happened yesterday. "What?' I asked. " Roman asked Natalya out!!" She screamed jumping up and down. " OMG I am so happy for her!"I said. " AJ your match is up!" Someone called from outside. " good luck BFF!" Brie called as I waved bye. My music started playing and I skipped to the arena. My opponent Summer came out.

Than CM punk came out. I panicked. " Cm punk and summer apparently are a tag team match." Called Michael Cole " here is AJ's tag team partner, Dean Ambrose!" He called. I was relieved. I hugged him and he kissed me on the cheek. " aww!" Called the WWE universe. I couldn't help but smile. Me and summer fought first. Summer hurt me so I could not move. I was lying down on the arena. Summer tagged Punk and he went after me. Luckily I tagged Dean just in time. He punched him did his finisher " Dirty Deeds" on him and won. Dean's music started playing and we left. we went to my locker room and watched the rest of the matches cuddling on the couch. He realized I was still wearing his dog tag with his initials on it. " D.A" it read. He smiled and kissed my cheek. " I see you still have my dog tag" Dean laughed. "

I looked at and smiled. " I never leave home without it!" I said. " hey where is my jacket?" He asked. " in my closet why?" I asked him. " I am cold" he said and opened the doors to my closet next to his jacket he found one of my shirts. It said "Dean Ambrose unstable" on it. He smiled and took it out. " where did you find that?" I asked blushing. " next to my jacket this is some of my old merch." He laughed. " aww did little AJ have a major crush on Dean Ambrose before?" He said smiling.

I blushed hard. " maybe." I said and he put it back and we finished watching the matches. He said he was going to go to the restroom and he left. I stayed watching. Suddenly Seth walked in.

I got scared. " hey AJ" he said and approached me. I called for Dean but he covered my mouth. " what do you want Seth?" I asked him. I just wanted to do this and he kissed me. I tried to let go, but he held me super tight. I hit him in the chest. Dean Walked in and got mad and left. Seth laughed evilly. He started to punch me. I called for my prince, Dean Ambrose but nothing. Brie walked in and started to punch Seth. He punched her too. We layed on the floor injured and he left. Roman walked in.

" Roman... Help." I whispered since I could not talk. I was too injured. Brie was too. " AJ! Brie!" He said and ran to help us up. " it was Seth!" Brie said.

Roman took us to the nurse and went to beat up seth. After I left raw Brie gave me a ride home. I walked in and saw Dean sitting on the couch. " Dean?" I said and walked over to him. " what do you want AJ!" He said looking mad. " I can explain everything!" I said with tears running down my face.

" Explain than!" He said angrily. I explained everything. " why didn't you call for me!" He said. " I tried but I couldn't! He was holding me too tight" I said.

" will you ever forgive me?" I asked him crying.

I Left you guys on a cliffhanger! Haha I am evil but anyways I will continue tomorrow! Bye guys! 😊🙊😘