Part 45: Back to Raw

Hey guys! So I just read a book and got super inspired! So expect A LOT of cute things in this part!

Love you guys! 💋

Oh and if you're a true wwe fan, comment Happy Birthday Dean Ambrose! 🎉

__________________________________________________

*AJ POV*

Dean leans in and plants a kiss on my forehead. "AJ, I will always be there" he said.

He reaches for my hand and grabbed it and intertwines his fingers with mine. "Your hands are cold" I said. "Here this will help" he said putting his hand and mine in the pocket of his jacket.

"Dean?" I said. "Hmm?" He said. "Do you really love Nikki?" I asked nervously. "No, I never did, I did it for Emily" he said. "Who's Emily?" I asked confused. "Oh yeah I never told you, Emily is my daughter" Dean replied.

"Oh" I say awkwardly. "Well, I guess Chris and Nikki will be together for a while, Wanna hang out at your place?" Dean asks. "Uh sure, what about your baby?" I asked.

"Just call her Emily and she's at Roman's place" he said. "Well than, let's go, I guess" I said awkwardly. "AJ, you isn't have to be awkward, it's just going to be me and you as friends" Dean said.

Wow, those last words threw daggers into my heart.

"Ok, I guess" I said this time less awkward. "well I am going to go pick up Emily, do you mind?" Dean said getting in his car and so did I. "No, not at all! Who's that?" I asked pointing to his keychain that had a picture of a baby.

"Emily, she's my little princess, so I want to have a reminder of her, when I am not with her" Dean said starting the car. "Aww, you're are great father, Dean!" I cooed. "Thanks, maybe you'll be a good mother one day also" Dean said smiling.

"I hope so" I said and we drove in silence. Not awkward silence, but peaceful silence. Just enjoying each other's company.

*6 minutes later*

"Ok here is baby, Emily!" Dean said putting Emily in the back of the car, in her baby seat. He buckled her up and placed a small kiss on her cheek. I don't know Who's cuter, Emily or Dean?

"There you go, Em" Dean said. "Em?" I asked giggling. "Well yeah, you see... Emily... It's short for Emily" he said with a sigh. I giggled and Dean drove out of the parking lot.

(Btw, Roman I now dating some other chick)

*at Casa De AJ*

"Wow, you've really fixes up the place" Dean said driving Emily's stroller inside the living room. "Yeah, I just decorated a little more" I said putting down my phone and keys in a mini basket on the table beside the door.

All of a sudden, Emily starts crying. "Aww, don't cry Emily" I said picking her up from her basket. "You look really cute carrying Emily, WAY cuter than Nikki!" Dean said.

"What do you mean?" I asked shaking Emily a little so she would stop crying. "Well when Nikki picks up Emily, she makes a face of disgust" Dean responded. "That is so mean!" I said.

"Yeah, I don't even think Nikki likes the baby" Dean said. "Well duh Sherlock!" I said. "Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" Dean said laughing and siting of the broken chair, which I just glued about 20 minutes ago.

"DEA-" I got cut off by the chair breaking... And possibly Dean's butt.

"Dean, are you ok?" I asked giggling. "Yeah, why did the chair break?" Dean asked massaging his butt. "Well, it broke, and I just glued it about 20 minutes ago." I said.

"You couldn't of said that before?" Dean said getting up. "No, baby" I cooed. He made a fake growl and I laughed even harder.

"Dean?" I said. "Yeah?" "Raw..." I said. "What about it?" He said. "WE'RE LATE!" I said grabbing my keys and phone while still carrying Emily. "OH SH-" Dean said but I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"BABY!" I said pointing to Emily. "Oh right, sorry" Dean mumbled. "No time for that, LETS GO!" I said.

"Ok, ok" Dean said and we got got in his car.

"Let's just drop off Emily at Bella's place" I said. (Btw, Bella and James moved into an apartment together in the same city as Dean and AJ) "yeah sure" Dean said and he drove out the driveway.

*15 minutes later*

"I am going to be in the girls locker room if you need me" I said speed walkIng to the locker room. "Alright, I'll be in my dressing room" Dean said and left.

"Hey AJ!" Brie said hugging me. "Wow it feels good to be back at Raw!" I said hugging her back. "Yeah, I am so pumped for my match with Alicia Fox!" Brie said letting go of our hug.

"You have a match with Alicia?" I asked taking my sweater off and going to my locker for my ring clothes. "Yeah, but your having a partner against Christian and Nikki Bella" Brie said.

"What!" I said angrily. "Yeah, the wwe universe is going to vote for either Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, or Sheamus to be your ring partner" Brie said fixing her hair as I put my ring attire on. (In the small dressing room)

"I hope it's Dean" I mumbled. "Me too, I voted for Dean" Brie said. "Thanks" I said. "Brie, your match is up in 5!" Someone from outside called. "Got to go! See you later boo!" Brie said hugging me.

"Good luck!" I shouted as she closed the door. I finished putting my ring attire on, when I heard a knock. "Who is it?" I shouted as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Ambrose, can I come in?" Dean shouted on the other side of the door. "Yeah, Come in" I said and Dean slowly opened the door. "Hey Dean!" I said hugging him.

"Hey AJ?" Dean said. "What up?" I said applying some makeup on. "Uh, are you and Christian still together?" Dean asked scratching the back of his neck. "OH! I knew I forgot something! I'll break up with him after the match" I said putting on my eyeliner.

"Yeah, ok" Dean said taking a deep breath. "Why do you ask?" I asked. "Oh you know, just asking" Dean said. "Oh well, wanna go to your dressing room and watch the matches together?" I asked as I finished my makeup.

"Yeah sure!" Dean said and I followed him out of the locker room.

______________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update in 2 days, I was busy.

Anyways I am mad because Dean is spending his birthday in a hospital... Because of Bray Wyatt...

Ok so let's start a mob and go beat up Bray Wyatt for hurting my little Deany! Just kidding! I wish...

Anyways, gonna update probably in 2 days, or tomorrow, so yeah!

Love yall! XOXO
😊🙊😘

Want a follow here and on Instagram? Follow these steps!
1: follow me here!
2 follow me on Instagram
3: comment "I am from wattpad" on any of my Instagram pics
4: comment "done" here on any part here when you have done all the following steps!
5: wait for a follow from me! 😊❤️💋

Instagram: naedag03