Part 49: Denis is back?

Hey guys! So you guys really what an update! So i am going to start making the parts MORE longer! Yay!!!!

Songs that go good with this part:

Kiss Me Kiss Me- 5 Seconds of Summer (aka my sunshines 😍☀️)
Say Something- A Great Big World
Sad Song- We The Kings

__________________________________

*Dean POV*

"I want to... I will" she said and leaned in. Her lips touched mine and it felt like magic. I felt like I finally found the one for me. The one that will make me happy with her smile.

It felt like we were the only ones the world, she wants to hold on to me. She doesn't want to let go.

We finally parted. I haven't kissed her in 8 months. I just realized I miss her more than I already do. "I hope I will remember" she whispered and put her arms on her side and smiled shyly. We looked at Emily, who was fast asleep.

AJ smiled and kissed her forehead, which caused Emily to smile in her sleep. I smiled at the thought of her being the mother of my future children.

"Dean..." She said. "What?" I asked. "I remember... I only remember Matthew though... Wait Matthew..." She said with tears in her eyes. "Fuck...Matthew... I forgot" I said cursing myself.

"I was the reason he killed himself" she said as tears ran down her cheeks.

"No AJ" I said trying to comfort her, but she slipped out of my arms and ran to the room. I ran after her into the room. By the time I stepped inside, AJ slammed the door and slid down it, crying her eyes out.

*AJ POV*

I slid down the door. When my butt touched the floor, tears fell out if my eyes rapidly. I hit the back of my head on the door, tears fell down. I heard Dean knocking and trying to open the door, but I ignored him.

"Matthew, each of these is for all the times I wasn't a good sister" I mumbled to myself and went over to my box on the top shelf. I opened the box and saw my blades, the tips covered in dry blood.

I promised Dean... I promised him...

Wait... I remember everything! I remember when I was kidnapped by John, Denis, EVERYTHING! I was happy, but sad at the same time.

"For not being there for you" I said and slid the blade once on my wrist. "For giving up on you" I said and slid it again. "For all the bullying" I said and slid it again. I stopped, it gets addicting.

I put the baked in the box and washed the blood. I covered my wrists in band aids. I didn't want to do this.

I opened the door and saw Dean sitting on the bed, with his hands in his face. He uncovered his face, his eyes watery, his eyes lit up when he saw me.

"AJ!" Dean said and hugged me. "AJ?" He said and I just stood there. "Why aren't you talking?" Dean asked holding onto my hands. I just shook my head. I glued ,y eyes to the floor.

"Well at least do you remember?" Dean asked. I nodded. "AJ!" Dean said and hugged me again. "Can you talk to me?" Dean asked with hope in his voice and his worried eyes staring right through me. I looked up and shook my head.

"Why?" Dean asked worriedly. "Can you talk?" Dean asked again. I nodded. "Than why won't you talk to me?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"You don't want to? Do you?" Dean asked. I looked up again and nodded. "I understand, did you cut?" Dean said swallowing. I sighed and showed him my wrists, shy were full of bandages.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed. "Why?" Dean asked and I shook my head. "I'm sorry" Dean whispered and his eyes got watery. "It's my fault I did this" he mumbled. I shook my head rapidly.

"Than?" Dean asked. I just shook my head.

"Well Denis is coming back..." Dean said and walked out if the door. Denis? Gina? Harry? DENIS!!!!!

I rushed out of the room and downstairs and saw Gina with Dean. Gina was crying. She had Denis sitting on her lap. Denis was so grown up! It brings back happy memories.

His hair was longer and messy, like Dean's. His blue eyes were Ben brighter and he was wearing a blue and black band shirt. He had blue jeans and mini converse. Gina and Harry raised this kid right!

"AUNTIE AJ!" Denis said jumping off of Gina's lap and ran to me. Dean and Gina stared at and Denis hugging my thighs. I patted Denis's head and picked him up.

"Hey AJ!" Denis said and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and Gina. "I sat next to Dean, leaving space for Denis to sit between us. Denis jumped onto the couch and swing his little feet.

"Hello AJ..." Gina said taking her glasses off and wiping her eyes. Wait... Where's harry? I smiled and waved at her. I didn't really want to talk. "What happened to Harry?" I whispered to Dean.

"Hospital... They were in an accident" Dean whispered as Gina kept her eyes on the coffee table. "Well I should go, thank you again Dean, for agreeing to take care of Denis!" She said sitting up. Dean stood up and kissed Gina's cheek and she left.

"Uncle Dean?" Denis asked. "What happened bud?" Dean asked turning around to pick up Denis. "Are you and auntie AJ in wove?" Denis lasted and Dean smiled.

"Not yet" Dean whispered to Denis and Denis clapped his hands. "Anyways Dean, I'm sorry for cutting... My emotions got over me and-" I was cut off by Dean kissing my cheek.

"I don't care... Just try to find another thing to let your emotions out" Dean said and I kissed Dean's cheek. "Thank you" i said. "For what?" Dean asked as he put Denis on the floor.

"For everything! You've always been there for me. In my bad times, good times, hard times, easy times, and all those other times. You've stood by my side (by this tears were falling out) throughout everything... That's why I think I am still in love with you" I said.

"Me too" Dean said looking any the floor. "Wait... What?" I said confused. "I love you, AJ Lee! I never stopped loving you since the day we first started dating. I've been such a jerk to you! You don't deserve someone like me" Dean said.

"You are the one I don't deserve, also I loved you since the day we became best friends" I said and a huge smile appeared on Dean's face. "So does that mean we can get back together?" Dean said happily.

"Dean, I told you, I need time!" I said and kissed his cheek. "But soon... Hopefully" I said and left upstairs leaving Dean shocked.

__________________________________

Sorry I have not updated, I was busy practicing with my Xmas concert... (I'm singing Let It Go btw)

Anyways, remember! Comment who you what to date in the epilogue and your name, IF YOU WANT TO! If you want to message me private, completely fine with that!

Love yall! XOXO
😊🙊😘

Instagram: naedag03
Kik: naeda_G03 (message me if you have any ideas for the epilogue or this story! Or just to chat!)

Want a follow here and on Instagram? Follow these steps!
1: follow me here!
2 follow me on Instagram
3: comment "I am from wattpad" on any of my Instagram pics
4: comment "done" here on any part here when you have done all the following steps!
5: wait for a follow from me! 😊❤️💋