Part 30: The Truth

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 4.25k reads! I love you all so much! Thank all of you for reading my book. I know it is not good, it is my 1st book so bear with me! Enjoy part 30!

This part dedicated to wattpad user: Sammie_loves_u
💙❤️💜😍😊💗

__________________________________________________

Dean Ambrose POV

"AJ WAIT!" I yelled to AJ running after her. "AJ..." I mumbled to myself. I instantly felt the tears running down my cheeks. I can't believe she is gone. She is really gone.

I saw her disappear into a car and drive off.

I turned to see Nikki behind me smiling. "WHAT THE FUCK NIKKI!" I yelled at her. "Babe, please don't yell!" Nikki said.

"First of all, we are not dating, and second Of all you set this up didn't you!" I spat at her.

I was filled with rage.

"Maybe, but I just wanted you and me together! We are meant to be!" She said in her sickly sweet voice. I hate her so much.

"I will never ever and I mean ever ask you out!" I spat at her. "Oh I know you will! Or else Bye bye AJ!" She said this time with an evil glare.

"I hate you!" I spat at her. "Yeah but I don't, Boyfriend!" She said grabbing for my hand. I dodged it.

"WE ARE DATING NOW OR ELSE AJ DIES!" She spat. "You are a cruel person Nikki!" I said. "Come on, let's go on our first date and maybe our first kiss as an official couple." She winked at me.

I glared at her and followed her to her car. She had driven me here. He headed to the restaurant close to the movies.

***

Back to AJ

I can't believe I wasted my time on that cheating bastard.

I was full of rage, humiliation, and sadness.

Before I knew there was a rainfall down my cheeks. I put my head into my knees and sobbed as Chris drove me home to pack my things.

"AJ, please don't cry, I don't want to see you like this." Chris said looking at me and than looking at the road.

"But CHRIS, Dean cheated on me. WITH NIKKI!" I said angrily. "Yeah I know he is a lying, cheating, boyfriend." Chris said gripping the steering wheel tighter making his knuckles turn white.

"More like Ex boyfriend..." I mumbled. "You broke up with him?" Chris said sadly. "Yeah" I said and sighed.

"Oh sorry AJ" Chris said pulling into the driveway. I had a spare key so I used it and opened the door.

Chris followed me as I got my suitcases and put all my stuff in them. Chris helps me put them in my car.

I drove to Eva Marie's house.

I knocked on the door and Eva opened. "Hey AJ! Why are you crying?" Eva asked me.

"I broke up with Dean and I need a place to stay at" I mumbled. "Oh you can live with me! I have a spare bedroom. I live alone so it would be nice to be a girl around to chat and hang out with." Eva said as we walked to my car to grab my suitcases.

"Thank you so much Eva!" I said as I sat on the bed in my room.

It had a queen bed, bed side tables on each side of the table, big windows, a closet, a big TV on top of a table, and a restroom.

Yep, Eva has a massive apartment.

It only took me about 2 hours and a half to unpack all my stuff.