Part 26: prom

Hey guys here is part 26! Enjoy! I just realized I have over 2.k Reads! Omg thank you all! You all make me so happy! Again, I had a pretty bad day. Thank you all for cheering me up!
In the picture ignore the "prom with luke" part.
Songs at prom:
Echo- Trevor Moran
Bo$$- Fifth Harmony
Dance with me tonight- Olly Murs
😘❤️💜
----------------
"It is so beautiful!" I said staring at the necklace Christian gave me.
"Do you like it?" Christian asked me. "Like? I love it!" I said back as I hugged him tightly.
"Thank god, I thought you would not like it!" Christian said pretending to wipe sweat off his forehead. I chuckled and let go of our long hug.
"Thank you so much!" I said as I put the necklace in my drawer.
"Your welcome, it was nothing really!" Christian said.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it.
It was Edge. "Edge! Omg hi!" I said as I hugged him.
"Hey AJ, I heard what happened you ok?" Edge asked as he let go of our hug.
"Yeah I guess, I am going to prom with Christian now." I said as Edge smiled at me.
"Oh so Christian is taking you?" Edge cooed. "Oh hi Edge!" Christian said to his best friend, Edge. "Wow I can not believe that you grew some balls, bud" Edge said to Christian patting his back.
"What is he talking about?" I asked Christian. "Oh just that Mr. Awkward over here grew confidence to ask you to Prom." Edge said wiggling his eyebrows.
Christian blushed super hard.
"Aww Chris is blushing!" Edge said punching Christian's cheeks. " stop it Edge!" Christian said slapping Edge's hand away from his face.
***
Dean's POV
"Hey Dean!" Emma said as I walked up to her. "Hey Emma so I think I know what I want to do for prom tomorrow night for AJ." I said excitedly.
"Oh what is it! Spill two beans Dean!" Emma said as we both took a seat in tech cafe we agreed to meet in.
"How about when she is dancing with God knows who, I start singing her favorite song, A drop in the ocean by Ron Pope" I said.
" omg that is so cute!" Emma said as he drank some of her caramel latte.
"And next, Brie and Natalya hold up a sign that says please forgive me AJ!" I said as I took a sip of my Vanilla Latte.
"Omg yes! That is so romantic! But let's spice it up a bit, how about we include her favorite band, 5 Seconds of Summer!" Emma said.
"How!?!?" I said to her.
"My mom's friend's maid's cousin, Mari knows the band's manager!" Emma said.
"Can you call your Mom! And tell her!" I asked Emma. "Yeah sure!" Emma said.Prom
"Omg does my hair look okay Emma!" I asked Emma.
We were getting ready prom. "Omg for the hundred time AJ, your hair is beautiful!" Emma said. "Thanks Emma!" I said. I looked at my light pink dress and checked my makeup.
(AJ outfit beginning of part)
*knock**knock*
"Omg Christian and Edge are here!" Emma shouted and went to open.
"Wow Emma, you look amazing!" I heard Edge tell Emma. "Thank you so much Edge!" Emma said as they walked out.
I came out and Christian's jaw dropped open.
"Hey Chris!" I said walking to him. "You look Beautiful!" Christian said.
"Thank you! You look handsome!" I told Christian as he put on my light pink flower corsage.
"Thank you!" I said as I looked at my corsage.

We walked out and I gasped at the sight of this.
CHRISTIAN RENTED A LIMO!
I practically ran to the limo.
Emma and Edge were already in there.
"I love your dress AJ!" Edge said as he kissed my hand.
"Thank you sir!" I said to him.
The ride in the limo was so fun! Only if Dean were here, it would've of been better.
"We are here!" The driver said about 8 minutes of driving the limo.
"Thank you sir!" I said as I got out. We Walked in the building it was huge! There were superstars and divas all over the dance floor.
Currently the song- Classic: MKTO
"C'mon let's go dance AJ!" Christian said dragging me to the dance floor. I looked for Emma, Natalya, and Brie. They were no where to be seen.
Hmm I wonder where they went.
Oh well!
***
Dean Ambrose POV
"Ready Brie and Natalya!" I told Natalya and brie! They gave me a thumbs up and went over to the 5SOS band.
"Thank you guys so much again for doing this!" I said to the boys.
" no problem Mate, anything to make our fans happy!" Luke Hemmings said.
"Yeah we love to preform at special events, especially prom!" Calum hood said.
"Are you ready Dean?" Emma said tapping my shoulder which made me turn around.
"Yeah totally!" I lied. "Dean calm down, everything is going to be alright!" Emma said as I rubbed my sweaty palms on my pant leg.
"Hopefully..." I said as I walked out onto the stage.
"This song is for the love of my life." I said and caught everyone's attention. Brie and Natalya held up the sign.

Including AJ's. She gasped and covered her mouth. I began to sing:

Just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I've been praying that you me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as i stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most
Cuz you are my heaven
I don't wanna waste the weekend
If you don't love me, pretend
A few more hours, than it is time to go
as my train rolls down they east coast
I wonder how you keep warm
It's too late to cry, too broken to move one
And still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't see what you don't need from me.
Just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I've been praying that you me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as i stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most
Cuz you are my heaven
Misplaced trust and old friends
Never counting regrets
But a grace of god I do not rest at all

In New England as the leaves change
The last excuse I'll claim
I was a boy who loved a woman like a little girl
And still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't see what you don't need from me.
Just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I've been praying that you me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as i stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most
***

By half of the song, Christian had left.
"Can you come up here AJ?" I said into the mic as all the superstars clapped and the divas awed.
AJ wiped away a tear and walked up the stage.
She ran to hug me and I picked her up, twirling her around.

"I've missed you dean." AJ whispered in my ear. "I've missed you too babe." I whispered back. "Don't ever leave me! You promised!" She said as I put her down.
"I won't and I promise, I love you!

Back to AJ

I had him back. I loved him with all my heart and soul.

"I won't and I promise, I love you!' Dean said to me.

"I love you too" I told him as he kissed me passionately. Everyone awed and clapped.

Me and Dean got down and I gasped at the sight of my favorite band coming onto stage.

"OMG 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" I screamed and Dean laughed.

They started to sing their song "18". I squealed and jumped up and down.

After the song I got to meet them.

"Hey mate!" Luke said as I sped walked to them.

"O g I love you guys so much!" I said as the guys hugged me.

"Aww we love you too!" Calum and Luke said.

"Luke omg you are my favorite out of two band!" I said as I squeezed luke.

Luke chuckled as i let go of him.
"Aww what about us!" Michael, Calum, and Ashton said fake crying.

"I love you guys too!" I said squeezing them too.

We chatted and laughed. We all took pictures and they signed me a free 5SOS shirt.

After that they had to leave. I was sad when they left.

"You liked your surprise?" Dean asked me.

"Like! I loved it! Thank you so much! You are the best boyfriend ever!" I said hugging Dean.

"Aww love you too princess!" Dean said as he hugged me back.

When did I become so lucky!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom! The end! Sorry for not updating! I was kinda busy!

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I will UPADTE as soon as possible!

Love yall so much!

XOXO 😊🙊😘

Instagram: Naedag03