Part 15: break up

I saw Denis was playing with his toys. I left the room and Dean was at the door blocking the entrance. " Dean!" I said as I tried to move to the side of him. " AJ!" Dean mocked me. " Dean move I have to go do something!" I said staring at his icy cold blue eyes. " AJ, you neglected my kiss!" Dean said staring into my chocolate brown eyes.

" Dean!" I said for the hundredth time. " kiss me" he said pointing to his lips. I leaned and have him a long passionate kiss. Our kisses always had a spark. No, not a spark, a whole firework show! That is how much I love Dean.

He stared at me and moved so I could get out. I did. I rushed to the kitchen to start making lunch. I decided to go with some pasta and sandwiches. We ate and Denis's parents came over to visit Denis.

Dean's cousin, Gina, Denis's mom, was really nice. So was her husband, Harry.

"Oh my goodness Dean!" G. ina said as dean rushed to go hug her. I shook her

hand. " hey Dean!" Harry said as he shook his hand. I did the same.

This is my first time meeting them since they usually went to the park and Dean and Denis would meet them there.

Denis came running out screaming " Momma! Dada!". I thought it was cute. Harry picked him up and kissed his cheek. " Denis!" Harry said as he picked up Denis. He let Gina carry him. " oh my little Denis! I have missed you so much!" Gina said with watery eyes. Obviously from joy.

She put Denis down. Denis grabbed his father's hand and dragged him this room to play with toys.

Me,Dean, and Gina stayed in the living room. She took us about how amazing Ireland is and how fancy the restaurants in Italy are. I kinda want to go traveling now.

After a while Gina and Harry left and said they would return in 2 months. Poor Denis, he only sees his parents every 2 or 3 months. As much as I love Denis. It is just cruel to leave your child alone with your cousin and his girlfriend.

Anyways it was time for the costume party and I let Gina and Harry take Denis and bring him back tomorrow. I got in my robber costume and Dean got in his police.

My costume was a dress that had white and black stripes on it. The dress went to my knees. The costume came with a little black and white striped hat that I put on. I put red lipstick on. I also put on black eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner.

I put on white heels that were comfortable for me to dance and walk in.

Dean was just a police man costume. He put on black shoes and black sunglasses to look more like a cop. We were ready to go. Dean drove us to Natalya's party.

We were greeted by Brie in an alice in the wonderland costume. She looks pretty. " come in!" Brie said as she gestured her hand for us to go inside. I saw Natalya in a vampire costume. It looked cool.

We danced and meeted Roman in a pirate costume. I laughed at his ridiculous roman looked.

I also saw Renee there dressed as a cleaning lady. That should be her real job. She makes me sick.

About 2 hours later Dean got drunk and I really did not bother to look of him. I was having way too much fun dancing. Most of the superstars and divas were there too.

It got pretty late and I decided to lol of Dean. I saw he was at the mini bar in the kitchen.

" yeah baby! Of course!" I heard Dean tell Renee. I covered my mouth. " break up with AJ and come with me Dean!" Said a NON drunk Renee. " of course I will! I never liked her anyways!" Dean said. Tears started running down my cheeks. I wanted to just run out of there alone.