Part 19: tears of joy

Hey guys so yeah I just wanted to add that now I am going to be adding some songs I recommend! I don't know why, I am weird so yeah! Oh and shoutout for today is: Pepemalo
Again! Lol it is because this person is so nice voting in all my parts since I had less than 100 reads! Thank you much Pepemalo! 😊

Songs:

The A team- Ed Sheeran

Let her go- passenger

Good girls- 5 Seconds of Summer

Oh and I have good news!
This story is going to end near 40 parts. Since this story is mostly in AJ Lee's point of view, I will be doing a sequel called "She loves me? ( He loves me? Sequel)! I am so excited! But first, I have to finish this story so yeah!

XOXO 😊🙊😘

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started at AJ with tears running down her cheeks.

" so what is gonna be Dean!" Punk asked with a glare on his face.

I had my phone so I pressed a random button hoping it was the call button for everyone in my contacts that are in my favorite list. Behind my back so Punk could not see.

I did.

I smiled at him and punk asked again what is my choice.

What choice. " THE CHOICE TO EITHER KILL AJ OR DENIS! NOW CHOOSE OR ELSE I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU IN THIS OLD HOUSE AND I WILL DROWN YOUR BODIES IN TEH LKAE NEAR HERE!" Punk screamed.

I needed the call and heard everyone said ok.

About 3 minutes later Roman burying through the back door. Punk ran for the side door but Daniel Bryan bursted through the door.

He ran to the other side but Natalya, Emma, and Brie appeared just in time. Emma and the other girls ran to help AJ free as me, Roman, and Daniel Bryan ran to beat up Punk.

After punk was hurt, Brie called the police and they arrived within the next 5 minutes.

They arrested Punk and everyone went home except me and AJ.

"AJ! Are you ok my Marshmallow!" I said as she laughed at the nickname I said.

" I am fine! Let's go grab Denis!" AJ said and dragged my arm to the car outside.t

" you are pretty strong for a little body!" I said as AJ rolled her eyes and I drove to Sabrina's lake house.

AJ went to get Denis and we drove to the frozen Yogurt place.

Back to AJ

" I will have some vanilla frozen yogurt with cut orange" I said to the employee as she pulled the handle of the machine and fro yo came out. She added the toppings and handed it to me.

" I want chocolate and vanilla swirl with chocolate sprinkles and strawberry on top!" Dean said sounding like a little kid.

The employee handed the cup of fro yo for Dean and I ordered for Denis.

"A strawberry small cup with little banana slices on top and rainbow sprinkles" I said.

I was about or get money out of my bag when Dean sliced his credit card to the employee and she swiped it.

" Dean!" I said as I looked at him. " what!" Dean said as he took a bite of strawberry. " I was going to pay." I whispered to him. " I wanted to be a gentleman and pay for dinner." Dean said as he kissed my hand. I laughed and corrected him. " you mean Fro yo?" I said. " uhh yeah!" Dean said as he was blushing.

I pinched his cheeks and headed to go clean Denis up seeing he has fro yo all over his face.

I laughed as Denis grabbed a napkin and cleaned himself.

We went home and Saw a small box with a ribbon on top that was on the couch. I stared at it as Dean smiled at me.

" who is that for?" I asked as I put Denis down.

" you. Now open it!" Dean said as I picked up the box and shook it next to my ear.

" what is it?" I asked him.

" open it!" Dean said as I opened it.

I started at the picture of a 2 story house that had a sticker on top that said "sold".

" what is this?" I said.

" our new house!" Dean said and i covered my mouth and ran to hug him.

I started crying tears of joy.

" D- Dean!" I stuttered

" don't mention it AJ!" Dean said as he held me tighter.

" but Dean, what about Denis?" I asked him.

" We are going to have his custody!" He said.

" so now Denis is still your nephew but we are going to take car of him! Not Gina or Harry!" I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

" why you crying baby girl?" Dean said as he wiped away a tear with his thumb.

"I am so happy!" I said as I kissed Dean on the lips.

" remember you are mine forever and always! So now I wasted every penny I had to buy this house! Do you like it?" Dean asked me.

" no..." I said.

" oh" Dean said with sadness in his eyes.

" I LOVE IT!" I said and Dean picked me up and twirled me around.

Why he stopped he smashed his lips against mine.

This is a new chapter of our lives with Denis.

And I love it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring part guys! I promise next part will be better!
I love yall so much!

Comment, vote, and follow me!

Instagram: naedag03

Snapchat: naedag10

XOXO 😊🙊😘