Part 66: Meet N Greet (1)

Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day! And also Friday the 13th! Be safe! Don't go outside! Don't go anywhere! Don't drive anywhere! Don't eat anything small! Nah jk have fun guys!

*AJ POV*

"Nikki's dead!" Dean growled. His eyes were grey now. His hair was soaking wet, so was mine. We were both shivering, since it was raining. "Dean, please..." I said and put my tiny hands on his chest.

"AJ! She hurt you!" Dean snapped. I flinched a bit. "Yeah but I don't want you to get into any kind of trouble!" I exclaimed.

"Fine, lets deal with this tomorrow, goof" Dean said slightly smiling. "Thank you, let's go to bed!" I said and pecked Dean's cheek. "AWW that's nothing, c'mon!" Dean whined.

"Nah..." I said and turned to look at the water fountain. I felt two hands grab my cheeks and turn me. Dean smashed my lips onto his. I got surprised at first, but kissed back. IN THE FREAKIN RAIN!

Every girl has dreamed of kissing her boyfriend in the rain! Well most...

We finally parted, breathless. "Let's go inside, cupcake" Dean said and patted my back. "Sure, butter muffin!" I said gigging, making Dean blush.

*The next morning* (it's sounds WAY better if you do it in the spongebob announcer voice! 😃)

My eyes fluttered open. The first thing I saw were a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Dean's eyes were always bright blue in the Morning, but turned blush-is grey at night.

Dean smiled. His messy hair made him look cuter. He had stubble. He curved his lips into a small smile. I curved my lips into a smile, as well. After a couple of seconds of just staring at each other's eyes, Dean spoke up.

"Good morning, cupcake" Dean mumbled, slightly moving to kiss my forehead and turned back to his regular position. "Good morning butter muffin" I said in a raspy voice.

"You sleep well?" Dean asked in a low voice. I hummed yes. "Great now let's go get some breakfast at Denny's with Danni!" Dean said sitting up. I forced my lazy but up and headed for the shower.

*Danni POV*

THE MEET AND GREET IS TODAY! WOOO! Also Joe, left camp early. Leaving Diana and Kelly there. My poor baby! :(

Anyways, I might go to Taco Bell for breakfast, since AJ and Dean are busy being all dovey and stuff.

I fluttered my eyes open. I groaned and ran my hands through my messy, dirty blonde and dark brown hair. I also rubbed my eyes, trying to make them less saggy.

I threw the sheets and covers off of me. Me sitting up. I was shirtless, staring around my room as if I've never seen it. I grabbed my phone and quickly tweeted today's meet and greet.

DanielH: hey guys! Today's meet n greet with JosephBoy! It's gonna be at the ****** at 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm! See you guys there! Love YA! 😘

I got a notification from Twitter.

JosephBoy: BELLO! Anyways meet and greet today with mah man, DanielH go and meet us! Maybe we'll exchange a few kissies 😘, me and you Guys, not me and Daniel... It will be at the ****! Anyways it will start at 12:30 which is in 2 hours! It will end at 5:00pm! See you all beautiful people there!

I chuckled at how lame Joe is with his tweets. Nah jk he's mah boo! #JANIELFOREVA

I was bored so I decided to kik some of the fans in a group chat called #sexymofos

😏sexy man😏: hey bae's!
JenniB: OMG DANNI! HAII!
👑Queen Fandom👑: DANIEL! ILYSM!
Daniel's Bae: DANNI! HI BAE!
🚶💨 Fart yo a$$ away🚶💨: DANNNNNIIIII!
BrieBee: DANIEL! I'm so excited to see you today!
👉Follow me on Insta👈: BABE! ILYSFM!
PookeyBear: ILY!
💋Kiss Me💋: DANIEL! OMFG BABE!
😏sexy man😏: ILYSM too BAES! 😘😍
PookeyBear: MARRY ME!
👉Follow me on Insta👈: MARRY ME TOO!
BrieBee: ME 3!
🚶💨 Fart yo a$$ away🚶💨: MARRY ME 4!
JenniB: please marry me!
👑Queen Fandom👑: MARRY ME 5!
💋Kiss Me💋: MARRY ALL OF US!
😏sexy man😏: of course babes! *bites lip* Will you all marry me?
*all the girls*: YASSSSSSSS!