Part 29: The Note

Hey guys! Thank you all for 3.90k reads! You are all incredible!
Enjoy part 29! 😊🙊😘
________________________________________________
Dean got on one knee. "Will you order a pizza while I tie my shoe?" Dean said making my smile turn upside down.

"What?" Dean asked standing up. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO
PROPOSE!" I said. "Oh I am not going to do that... Yet." Dean smriked and hugged me.
I ordered the pizza and I went for a run.

I put on my leggings, sports bra, and my hair in a ponytail. I put on my pink Nikes. I got my water bottle, phone, and earphones.
I kissed Dean bye and went outside.

I started running. After a while I got pulled behind a bush.

That person covered my mouth so I could not scream. They handed me a note and that person with a mask on started running over the gate.
I got up and ran to the house.

I opened the door and found Dean eating pizza and watching The X Factor on TV.
"Hey how was running?" Dean asked getting up and kissed my cheek.
"Uh I got kidnapped into a bush" I said and Dean looked at me like I was crazy.

"Uh you got kidnapped into a bush?" Dean asked. "Yeah by someone with a black mask on."
"Ok?" Dean said as I walked to our room. I sat on the bed and took off my shoes.
I decided to read the note that the anonymous person gave me.
It read:

Dear AJ,
Here is a warning. Stay away from Dean Ambrose! He loves me and only me! He will be mine again! That is a promise! So break up with and find someone new because I will get him back! If you dis obey, you will never see Dean ever again! For me, for you, and for everyone else. DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS OR ELSE!
I WILL BE WATCHING!
***

At that moment tears fell down my eyes. I folded the paper and put it in my jewelry box. I went to the Door and slid down it. I buried my face in my knees. I cried and cried

Dean came and knocked on the door. "AJ! What is wrong?" Dean asked.
I opened the door and let him in.

"AJ! What is wrong babe?" Dean asked worriedly.

I didn't want to tell him or else I would lose him. "It is nothing" I mumbled wiping my tears away. "AJ, I know something is wrong! What is wrong?" He said. "It is nothing!" I basically screamed.

"Fine don't tell me!" Dean said angrily and slammed the door on the way out.
I sat on the bed and cried once more. I need to protect Dean. I need him to
break up with me. For me it would be so hard. I am deeply in love with him!

Anonymous person POV

"Boss, the note has been sent." I said to my boss. "Great now we will ah e to watch her every move!" My boss said.

"Where is she now?" She asked. "Last time I saw she was heading to Christian's house." I told her.

"THAT LITTLE TWAT! The note says not to tell ANYONE!" The boss said. "What would you like me to do?" I asked

"Spy on her." She said in a sickly sweet voice. "Yes boss." I said and headed for the door.

Back to AJ Lee

I was driving to Christian's apartment he shared with Edge. I knocked and Edge opened.

"AJ... What is wrong?" He asked. He saw my tear stained cheeks, puffy face, and red eyes.

"Someone is threatening me." I mumbled.

Edge's POV
"Someone is threatening me." She mumbled.

"Who I asked concerned. "I don't know but they want me to break up with Dean or else they will kill him." She said. By this point she had a rainfall down her cheeks.

"AJ, I don't know what to say." I said comforting her.
I let her in and she sat on the couch. I sat next to her while she showed me the note.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened and it was Christian.
"Yo!" Chris said as he set down the groceries on the table. He looked over at AJ and went to her.

"Hey AJ!" He said as she stood up to hug him. "Hey Chris." She mumbled and hugged him. "What is wrong?" He asked looking at her watery eyes.
"Someone is threatening me through a note" she said before Chris sat next to her on the couch and held her hand.

"She got this note" I said to Chris handing him the note. He scanned through it.
"This is bullshit!" Chris said tossing me the note. "Why would some one threaten AJ?" Chris asked me. "I don't know but apparently that person has a major crush on Dean." I said looking at AJ's concerned face.

"AJ, calm down, we will figure this out!" Chris said as he handed AJ a glass of water.

"Thanks" she said as he took a sip of the water.

"How about making him think you are cheating on him?" I asked both Chris and AJ.

"Yeah that will work I guess..." AJ mumbled. I guess she doesn't want to break up with Dean.
"How about with me?" Christian asked. "Yeah I mean you guys can fake date. And you feel more comfortable around Chris than anyone else!" I told AJ. She nodded and places the empty glass on the table.

"I guess we are a few couple AJ, you ok with it?" Chris asked AJ. "Yeah totally." She said with a fake smile. I hate to see her like this.
***
Christian POV

Since me and AJ are fake Dating, I decided to take her on a 'date'. We went to the movies to watch The Fault in our Stars.

We sat next to each other. After a while, I went to the restroom. I hid behind a cardboard cutout of Jennifer Lawrence seeing Dean was in the lobby with Nikki?!?!

"Dean I told you, this is not a date, ok so please don't leave me alone!" Nikki pleaded Dean. "Fine but if AJ finds out, your Dead!" Dean said walking hand in hand to the Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie Room.

I went to do my business and hurried back to AJ.

When the movie ended, I took her out to the lobby. Maybe if AJ sees Dean and Nikki together, she just get the whole breakup over with already.
We went out to the lobby and I could see the hurt in AJ's eyes when she saw Dean and Nikki.
***
Back to AJ

I stood frozen. Next to the popcorn stand, there stood Nikki and Dean making out. My heart shattered in a million pieces.

I guess the note was right of breaking up with him. I told Chris to go to the restroom while I handle this.

He obeyed and I made my way to Nikki and Dean.

Tears were falling down my cheeks rapidly. The more I approached them, the more hurt I got.

"Dean..." I said as Dean got startled and stopped making out with Nikki.
"Why?" I spat at him. "AJ, I swear it is not what it-" I cut him off by talking.
"Save your breath for Nikki! I thought I could trust you! I thought we had a thing!" I said this time more calmly.

"We do!" Dean spat. Nikki stood there with an evil grin on her face. "I guess that 'Thing' is gone!" I spat. "Are you breaking up with me!" Dean said with watery eyes.

"I guess I am!" I said taking off my promise ring and throwing it at him.
"Bye Ambrose!" I said before walking off to the door.

_______________________________________________________
Hey Guys! So yeah Dean and AJ are broken up! It makes me so sad!
So yeah sorry I didn't update, I had a ton of homework.

Comment, vote, and follow me for longer parts and earlier updates!
Love yall!

XOXO
😊🙊😘
Instagram: naedag03