Part 16: wedding dream

Hey guys so just a reminder AJ and Dean broke up in the last part so things will be a lot more awkward now that Punk wants AJ back and Nikki wants Dean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma allowed me to stay at her place for a long as I wanted. I am so lucky to have a friend like her.

It was time for Raw so I drove me and Emma to Raw. We were going to be Tag team partners for a match against Paige and Alicia Fox.

The whole way to raw I kept thinking about Dean. I felt dumb for leaving him. He crossed the line. So did I. I eventually shook Dean and last night away and focused on getting to raw on time. Me and Emma are a little late.

I got there and I rushed to my room. I started to cry thinking about Dean.

I went to the restroom in my locker room and searched for a blade I kept under my cabinet. I took it out and held it tight. I passed the blade through wrist. The pain hurt but felt good.

I quickly put the blade away and cleaned up the blood on my wrist and put bandaids over them and bracelets.

I wiped my last tears away and put some makeup on hoping no one would notice my puffy face.

My music started playing and me and Emma headed to the arena. I skipped. She walked fast.

All of a sudden I hear Paige's music. Her and Alicia Fox walked to the arena.

We fought and I won. As Paige and Alicia head to the back, I hear Dean's music play. Oh no!

Dean walks out holding roses and he is wearing a tuxedo. Emma leaves to the back.

" AJ, I am sorry about the party! I never meant to hurt you! I love you with all my heart, even though you might not forgive me now, I just wanted to say I will always be there for you and I love you!" Dean said handing me the roses.

I tried to hold back the tears but I couldn't, so I let it all out. Dean approached me and allowed me to cry in his chest. I did. He loves me?

The whole WWE universe awed. They chanted my name and dean's last name.

He let go and I whispered to Dean " I don't think I am ready....". He nodded and and I went to my locker room.

I went to the restroom and got my blade out. I held it tight and I looked at my other cut free wrist.

"AJ!" I heard someone say loudly standing by the door. I got scared and dropped my blade on the floor.

I saw Brie there with watery, red eyes.

" AJ, why are you doing this to yourself!" Brie said as she picked up the blade.

" brie... I am in so much pain and I need to let go of that pain!" I said sitting down on the closed lid of the toilet.

" AJ, you don't have to do this! You can always come to me! What is wrong?" Brie said she put the blade back in my cabinet. "Dean..." I mumbled to her. " AJ, you broke up with him!" Brie said. " yes but I did it because he hurt me way too much!" I said wiping away my tears.

" oh AJ!" Brie said holding me tightly. I held back my tears successfully trying not to look like a wimpy girl.

She finally let go when her match was up close. I left the blade in the cabinet and left home. Emma stayed in Raw. I layed in my bed and all of a sudden I got a text from Dean:

Dean💙💋😍

D: I miss you...

A: I do too

D: AJ, when will you forgive me?

A: soon... Hopefully

A: wait has Brie told you anything?

D: no nothing why?

A: no reason

D: oh well goodnight princess! 💋

A: goodnight Dean

I left my phone under my pillow and fell asleep.

" do you April Mendez, take Jonathan Good to be your loving husband in Good and bad, in sick and in health?" The priest asked me.

"I do" I said smiling.

" do you Jonathan Good, Take April Mendez to be your loving wife in good and bad, in sick and in Health?" The priest asked Dean.

"I do" Dean Said and I smiled at him.

" you may now kiss the bride" said the priest.

Dean leaned in and kissed me passionately as the guests clapped. When we let go, I saw my maid of honor, Brie Bella and Dean's best man, Roman Reigns. I smiled at both of them and waked out holding Dean's hand.

" AJ!" Someone shook me and I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and realized the wedding was a dream.

Emma stood in front of me. " huh" i Said in a raspy voice.

" breakfast is ready!" Emma said smiling and left my room. I got up and showered, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, put a light amount of makeup on, and put on my oversized Forever 21 sweater and Victoria's Secret leggings.

I let my hair air dry. I went downstairs and headed for the kitchen. There was a note on the table saying:

Went to the park with Cameron,

breakfast in the microwave

-Emma :)

I went to the microwave and got my breakfast that was eggs, toast, and a Hash brown. I ate and decided to read a book before going out for a run.

I read: The Fault in our Stars. I love that book so much.

I loved Hazel and Gus! They are so cute together!

I got in my sports bra and my running leggings and went running around the park .

I saw the one and only I did not want to see ever Renee with Dean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am going to leave it off here! Cliffhanger? Yassss!

Anyways go check out my other story: I love you. ( Luke Hemmings fanfic)

I love gladly love it!

P.S. Thai part is dedicated to wattpad user: TheramseyTwins

Thank you for voting!

Love yall! Part 17 coming up later today or tomorrow!

XOXO 😊🙊😘

Snapchat: naedag10