Part 34: Surprise Visit

Hey guys! You are all so awesome and I decided to update! Thank you all for 6.20k reads! Love you all!
😍😘😊

______________________________

1 week later

I just got off the airplane and was headed to Eva's apartment. She is only one that knows I am here. Tomorrow is the wedding so I am going to go over to Natalya's house to say hello and everything.

I drove over to Eva's and knocked. Natalya opened.

"AJ!" She said squeezing me. "Naty! Nice to see you!" I said letting go our our tight hug. "EVA!" I said running to hug her as Natalya grabbed my bags and put them in my room.

"AJ!" Eva said hugging me back. "your home!" She said. "Well I couldn't miss my best friend's wedding for anything!" I said.

"Great we needed you!" Natalya said handing me my dress. It was purple and had diamond beading on the waist and went all the way to the bottom of ,y knees. It was truly a beautiful dress!

"Can I tell Dean?" Eva asked grabbing her phone. "NO! That is kinda the reason I am here" I said. "What? What did Dean do?" Natalya asked worriedly.

"Cheated..." I sold awkwardly. "Oh yeah I forgot he was cheating on you!" Eva said. "SHUT UP EVA!" Natalya said slapping her on the back of her head.

"He is?" I said with tears rushing down my cheeks. "I am sorry AJ!" Eva said comforting me. "Why?" I asked. "He said you were cheating on him so he wanted you to feel the same way he felt" Natalya said.

" was never cheating! My ex is staying at my house because he is helping for the wedding" I said. I heard a knock, I heard a very familiar voice behind it talking to himself.

Dean.

I rushed to my room and slammed the door and sat on my bed and sobbed.

***

Natalya's POV

I opened and Dean pushed past me. "I heard she was here! Where is she?" Dean asked worriedly. "Room" Eva said pointing to the door.

"EVA!" I said slapping her shoulder.

***

Back to AJ Lee

I went to my restroom and washed my face. Just as I headed for the makeup removers I saw an old friend of mine sitting on the shelf.

My blade.

I grabbed it and saw the dry blood on it. I washed it and dried it. I shut my eyes and remembered all the pain Dean has caused me and I slid it 3 times across my wrist. Just as I was about to do a fourth one the door slammed open.

I got startled and dropped my blade.

"AJ!" Dean said looking at the blood gushing out of my wrists, tear stained cheeks, red watery eyes, puffy face, Blade on the floor, and my messy messy hair.

"Why are you doing this?" Dean asked tears rapidly falling out of eyes.

"The pain Dean! The pain YOU have caused me! I need to let it out!" I said cleaning the blood on my wrist.

"You promised me you wouldn't cut anymore!" Dean said. "Well I promised my ex boyfriend that!" I spat. "Wait... Ex?" Dean asked.

"Yeah... Dean Ambrose, WE ARE DONE!" I spat causing him to fall on his knees and sob.

"AJ, please don't leave me! I need you!" Dean said as a waterfall went down his cheeks.

"No Dean! You cheated and that is all there is to say!" I said.

"AJ! I cheated just because I thought you did!" Dean dead wiping away some tears. "Well I would never cheat on my boyfriend!" I said. "Than why was Brandon there?" Dean asked angrily, than stood up.

"Because he is helping my sister and mother Prepare for the wedding!" I spat. "How do I know you are not lying?" Dean asked.

"So you are saying you don't trust me!" I spat. "I did! Until now!" Dean spat back. "I never have ever cheated on anyone in my entire life! Never will I ever cheat!" I spat.

"Don't give me that crap!" Dean spat. " why the fuck would I ever Cheat?" I spat. "Because you did" Dean said. "I DIDNT YOU STUPID LYING BASTARD!" I said.

"Say that one more time!" Dean spat. "STUPID LYING BATARD!" I spat again. When I thought Dean was going to say something, he slapped me hard on my left cheek causing me to fall.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR ELSE I AM CALLING THE COPS AMBROSE!" I heard someone say at the doorway causing me and Dean to turn around and see who it was.

Christian.

"Make me!" Dean said approaching Christian. Before Dean could speak, Chris punched Dean on his face causing him to bleed from his nose. Dean punched Chris back next to his eye. Chris and Dean kept punching until Edge appeared and backed them up away from each other.

"LEAVE AMBROSE!" Edge spat at Dean and Dean left the apartment

"AJ! You ok?" Christian said rushing over to me with Edge behind him.

"Yeah I am fine" I said as Chris and Edge helped me up.

I put one arm around the back of Edge's neck and the other around the back of Christian's neck. They helped me to my bed and laid me down.

"Well I have to go.... Bye!" Edge said. "Yeah me too!" Chris said standing up from my bed. I grabbed his wrist which made him stop walking.

"Stay with me" I whispered. Chris whimpered and made his way to my bed. "Omg Chris! You eye! It is swollen! Here let me help" I said rushing to the bathroom to grab a rag with some alcohol.

I patted it on Chris's eye which made his flinch a lot.

"Stop flinching!" I said. "It hurts!" Chris whined. "Well too bad!" I said as I put the rag down in the counter.

"I was lucky to have you in my life. I can't believe I have fallen for a girl who is so beautiful" Christian said staring into my eyes. "Really? I am lucky to have you!" I giggled. "Did I say that out loud?" Chris said blushing. "Kinda." I said smiling. "And I mean it!" Chris said smiling.

"Really?" I asked. "I am in love with you AJ Lee" Chris whispered. "You love me?" I asked. "Yeah... I guess I do" Chris said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

He loves me?

____________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating earlier! So let me know what you think of AJ and Christian becoming a couple?

Nah or yah? Let me know in the comments!!

Love yall! 😊🙊😘

XOXO ❤️💙⚪️

Instagram: naedag03