Part 40: Birthday! (1)

Hey guys! Thanks all of you for 10.0k reads! OMFG I love all of you so much! So to celebrate, I will be doing 2 chapters to this part!

Songs I recommend:

Safe and sound: Taylor Swift
Let her go: Passenger
A Thousand Years: Christina Perri

all these songs go well with the chapter so you guys should listen to them! 😆

______________________________________

*4 days later*

I woke up and saw Dean next to me, snoring peacefully. I stared at his messy hair and his roses cheeks. He had one hand over my stomach and he was facing me.

Suddenly his eyes opened and I saw his bright blue eyes that easily get lost in. "Happy birthday Princess" Dean said in his morning voice as I ruffled through his hair. "Thank you, my Prince" I said smiling. "Your smile can always make my day" Dean said smiling.

I leaned in and pecked his lips. "What do we have planned for this special day?" I asked standing up. "Well we have a lot, but I am leaving the best for last" he responded digging through his closet.

"Well I am going to shower" I said standing up. "Uh fine" I said and headed for the bathroom.

+++

I blow dried my hair and straighten it. For my outfit I went with a white oversized shirt, some black leggings, a maroon beanie, my maroon vans, and my gold watch.

For makeup I decided to go with some light foundation, foundation powder, concealer, white eyeshadow, light red blush, bright red lipstick, some mascara, and filled my eyebrows.

I went into the kitchen and sat at the dinner table. I saw Dean put a plate of food in front of me. "Who's this for?" I asked. "You, you silly girl!" Dean said and kissed my head. "OMG DEAN!" I shouted and causes dena to come running.

"What-" Dean said and I cut him off by kissing him. His lips pressed onto mine. He put his hands on my waist, and I put my hands around the back of his neck. I pulled him closer. "I love you" i said parting away from him.

"I love you too! Now go to the mall with Brie, Natalya, and Naomi. I am going to be busy with your surprise. So eat up and I will call Brie to come pick you up to go birthday shopping!" Dean said.

"Ok..." I said and ate as quick as I could.

***

*1 Hour Later*

"Alright we still have 30 mintues here so let's just go get some Starbucks" Brie said and Emma, Naomi, and I all agreed and made our way to Starbucks. "Can I have the pumpkin spice latte?" Naomi said. "I want the Vanilla Frappe" I said. "Uh me and Emma will have the iced coffee with whip cream on top" Brie said.

We all got our Starbucks and sat to drink it. "Hey I am gonna go to the restroom" I said standing up from my chair. "Alright, don't take too long" Brie said and I made my way to the restroom.

I went in and did my business and washed my hands. As I passed the water fountain I felt a hand cover my mouth and drag me into a small room. I tried to scream but no hope.

"Shh AJ it is me Dolph" Dolph whispered into my ear and that sent shivers down my spine. I turned to face him and immediately got butterflies in my stomach. "Why did you kidnap me?" I asked.

" I need to talk to you, I had a dream where it was New Years and me and you kissed and I ask you to be my girlfriend" Dolph said. "What?" I said. "I did" he said. "I had the same one too" I said.

"AJ, I think I am falling for you" Dolph said. "Dolph-" I got cut off by him pressing his lips against mine. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I did not kiss.

"AJ, I am so sorry, it is just I was really close to you and your lips were really tempting" he said. "I- I have to g- go" I said and opens the door and ran to the table.

"What happened AJ, it looks like you just saw a ghost" Naomi asked. "Nothing, hey I have to go, I have to go home" I said. "Let me drive you!" Natalya said standing up. I nodded and we made our way to the parking lot.

"Alright AJ what happened on your little trip to the restroom?" Natalya said as she started driving. "You promise not to tell Dean?" I asked. "Uh ok" she said.

+++

*Natalya POV*

I heard my phone buzz and accidentally pressed answer.

"Ok so I was coming out of the restroom when Dolph pulled me into a small room and kissed me and told me he had the same dream I had and he also said he was falling for me" AJ said. "WHY THE FUCK DID DOLPH KISS YOU?" I heard Dean say from the line.

"Dean..." AJ said nervously. "Dean! What the hell?" I said angrily into the phone. "I was going to ask you if you were AJ, looks like it" Dean said. "I have to go, Ambrose" I said and hung up.

I heard AJ sob silently in her hands. "Aww boo, don't cry, call me if Dean does anything ok?" I told her pulling into her driveway. She nodded and got out and I pulled out of the driveway and left.

+++

*AJ POV*

I walked in and saw Dean watching television. I tried my best to go quietly to the room. "Why did Dolph kiss you, AJ?" I heard Dean ask and I cursed to myself.

"Uh..." I said and made my way up the stairs. "APRIL JEANNETTE MENDEZ, ANWSER ME!" Dean said and felt tears fall down my cheeks. I turned around and made my way to the couch.

I sat as far as I could from Dean and looked at the ground, tears falling out of my eyes rapidly. "He kissed me, I didn't kiss back" I mumbled keeping ,y eyes glued to the floor.

"Why did he kiss you?!?!" He asked. "He said he was falling for me and wanted to kiss me badly" I said. Dean just shook his head. "I'm sorry" Dean said coming to sit next to me.

I got up and made my way upstairs, to the guest bedroom. "AJ, look I didn't mean to yell, my jealousy took over me" Dean said and I just felt as the tears fell down my cheeks.

"AJ look at me please" Dean said sitting next to me. I looked up.

*Dean POV*

I saw the tears falling down her cheeks, her red eyes, puffy face, and smeared makeup.

"Baby, I am so sorry" I said and wiped away all her tears. "I love you, Princess" I said as she held me tightly. "Dean... I love you too" she whispered in my chest. It is like she wanted to tell me something but than she said never mind. That's weird. Oh well....

"Hey I have to show you something" I told her. "What is it?" She asked. "You'll see, follow me" I said and she nodded and we both got up from the bed.

*AJ POV*

I followed Dean to the closet and remember all the pictures. I walks in and saw all the pictures.

"Here" Dean said and handed me the small red box. I opened it and it was a silver ring.

It had little hearts engraved on it. On the inside it said "AJ Lee + Dean Ambrose". In between the little hearts the words "I Promise" we're engraved on it.

I put it on an turned to see Dean had put on a ring that was exactly the same. "I love it" I whispered and hugged Dean.

He parted and put his hands on my waist and our foreheads touched. "Happy birthday, my love" Dean whispered and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips locked and I felt like I never wanted to let go.

______________________________________________________________
Hey guys! So I hope you all enjoyed chapter 1! Tomorrow will be more!

Oh before I forget.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

So tomorrow AJ will meet up with Dean and Dolph, she will have to chose one of them. There will be some drama so yeah.....

Love yall! XOXO
😊🙊😘

Instagram: naedag03

Follow me and comment "I am from wattpad" on one of my pics and comment "Done" here to get a follow from me on Instagram and here!

Comment, vote, and follow me for earlier updates and longer parts! 😍💋😘