Part 56: New Years Surprise!

Ok so I found this pic and I think I cried... ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

*AJ POV*

It's finally New Years Eve! Me and Dean are having a party today! Woo! We're inviting almost all the Wwe superstars, including Triple H and Stephanie!

I'm so excited because me and Dean are going to the patio and having a New Years kiss there! Dean said he has a surprise in stock for me and I'm super anxious to know!

Right now I'm decorating the house for the party. I put white and blue streamers on the walls. I rented a table and covered it with a table cloth full of pictures of party hats. On the table there were party hats, necklaces that say "Happy 2015!", cups that say the same, plates that say that too, and napkins.

On the other table there is punch, extra cups, a big plate full of sandwiches, a whole mini fridge full of beers, a big plate of brownies and cookies, a big bowl of chips, Dean will be barbecuing with Roman, and there will be waters and sodas too.

So Roman and Christian will introduce me to their new girlfriends. (They broke up with there old ones) I'm excited for that too. Also Brie called me saying that John and Nikki broke up and John wants to apologize to me and show me his new girlfriend.

There will be ALOT a of meeting going on! Also I want everyone to meet, TJ, since she will be my daughter soon, I want people to know except for Brie and Daniel.

Oh and also, I invited Bella and James. They have to tell me something and Brandon is going to watch the bounce castle I rented for the kids that are coming!

I am currently setting up the popcorn machine while Dean is helping they guy set up the bounce castle. "HEY!" Bella shouted making me and Dean jump.

I went over to Bella and James and Dean stayed with the guy. "Hey!" I said hugging both of them. "Woah! Is it just me or do you have to start working out again!" I said rubbing Bella's kinda fat belly.

"Mean!" Bella said. "Anyways what are you guys doing here? The party doesn't start until 8!" I said. "We wanted to tell you something since you will very busy during the party" James said. "You got a point, what is you guys want to tell me?" I asked.

"Well... I am pregnant!" Bella said. I covered my mouth. "OH MY GOD BELLA!" I said hugging her and she laughed along with James. "I'm so happy for you! How many months?" I asked as my eyes got watery.

"1 month and a half" Bella said. "Oh my god... I'm gonna be an aunt!" I said trying not to cry. Bella laughed and said "aww April! Don't cry!". "I'm so happy" I said as I put my head down and Bella side hugged me. I'm guessing Dean saw and came jogging over to me.

"What happened babe?" Dean asked me as Bella went over next to James and Dean picked my head up. "Are you crying?" Dean asked. "IM GONNA BE AN AUNT!" I said happily. "Woah, does this mean Bella is..." Dean asked me.

"YES IM PREGNANT!" Bella shouted with a huge smile on her face. "Wow! Congrats you two love birds!" Dean said hugging Bella and shaking James's hand. "Thank you, Dean" Bella and James said.

"Omg! Ok there I'm fine!" I said wiping away my watery eyes. Dean chuckled and asked "you guys will be here for the party right?". "Of course! I wouldn't want to miss it for the world!" Bella said winking at Dean.

Wtf? Uh, there is something I do not know. Oh well, I'm gonna let it slip.

*Dean POV*
After Bella and James left, I went inside to the 'restroom'. I went into AJ and my room. I opened the little drawer next to my bed. I took out all the junk I had in there.

There it was, I opened it and smiled at it. Hopefully this day goes good. I heard AJ come and quickly hid the 'thing' back in the drawer. I closed it and AJ walked in. "Dean? Uh what are you doing here?" AJ asked stopping at the door frame.