Part 8: kiddnaped

Hey guys quick little announcement! So if you watch WWE raw than you are probably familiar with Emma. She is kinda new, so I decided to add her here. She will be in the couple next parts. Let me know what you think about her!

Now read part 8! 😊🙊😘

P.s. This part is dedicated to wattpad user pepemalo! Thank you for voting in all of my parts so far! 😊🙊😘

" AJ..." Dean said as my eyes started welling up again.

" I love you and remember that! When I saw you kissing Seth I knew I was mad because he used you not because he kissed you" he said looking down at his shoes. I hugged him tightly. " I love you too!" I whispered into his chest.

We hugged for a long time. I missed our long tight hugs. After that we went to raw. It was Royal Rumble and I was excited.

We drove and Dean was not gonna be in the 20 man match for the heavy weight championship. So we stayed in his locker room watching the match.

Dean cheered for Roman. So did I. Sadly Cesaro threw him out of the arena. We went to greet him in his Locker Room. He was watching the match. I hugged him and Dean fist bumped him. He toldmus how it felt there. We Stayed watching the rest of royal rumble.

After Dean went out to be interviewed on Miz Tv.

I was watching him in my locker room on my monitor. I forgot to lock my door. Seth walked in without me noticing and put a piece of cloth over me with some liquid that made me faint.

I woke up in his locker room. " hello AJ" he said with an evil smile. I tried to scream but he had covered my mouth with a rag. He had tied my hands and feet with rope. I heard Emma , the newest diva walk in. She was shocked. Seth saw her and did the same to her than what he did with me.

There was a camera there and I noticed that camera is what the staff uses to show live interviews on the big screen.

Dean's POV

I was about to get interviewed when I heard a familiar voice on the huge screen.

It was Seth.

" hey Dean." He said with an evil smile. " Seth! What do you want now!" I screamed into a microphone. " nothing just that you give me back my money in the bank briefcase back!" He shouted. I had stolen it during his match last Monday.

" ha no way!" I said. He moved the camera to face AJ on the ground trying to scream but was tied up and had a rag over her mouth.

I got mad. " let her go you bastard!" I yelled angrily. He turns to face Emma. I gasped. Emma was my friend in college. " give me the briefcase back!" He screamed.

I grabbed the briefcase and ran to his locker room. Not bothering to finish the interview. I cared way too much about my sweet little AJ.

Back to AJ Lee

Emma was trying to scream too but it was useless. We couldn't. I saw on the small monitor next to the camera was Dean. He looked concerned and ran to us. He slammed the door open.

He saw me and Emma. " AJ! Emma!" He said. He threw the briefcase to Seth. When Dean was untying us Seth was about to hit him. I saw a hand grab Seth's right before he was about to hit Dean.

It was Roman! Roman started to beat Seth up. Dean untied us and told us to run. We went to Emma's locker room. It was way more safe in her locker room than mine. Especially with Punk still on the loose. About 10 minutes later I saw Brie, Natalya, Roman, and Dean walk in.

I hugged Dean and Emma hugged her new bestie Brie. Roman and Natalya looked so happy together and I was happy for them. Me and Dean went home.

When we got there I saw the one and only person I hate more than ever.

Nikki Bella.

Haha! I am so evil! I left all you on a cliffhanger. Anyways love yall and stay tuned in for tomorrow! Part 9 will be up! Bye guys! 😊🙊😘

Oh almost from now on who ever comments, votes, or follows me, will get a chance to get a shoutout like I did in the beginning of this part.

Ok now this is true no more interruptions!

Bye guys! 😊🙊😘

💟📳😆😋😎😏