Part 67: Bye Danni! Bye TJ!

*AJ Pov*
*3 months later*

I watched them go. Tears ran down my cheeks as dean comforted me. I hated seeing them go. I knew this day was gonna come, but it's too soon. TJ and Danni were going back home to Long Island.

I sniffled into Dean's chest. "It's okay, baby, they'll be back for the wedding..." Dean soothes into my ear. I look at the van as it leaves. They are gone now...

Dean and I go back inside, as Dean fixes me a cup of tea. He handed it to me and I slowly sip it. "I'm gonna miss them..." I said, chuckling dryly. "Don't worry AJ, I will too" Dean says and sits down next to me.

"Anyways, I talked to Nikki..." Dean began. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Dean are you serious? I said enough is enough!" I snapped, standing up.

"AJ! No it's not! She beat you up! I'm not gonna stand here like an idiot and let that happen!" Dean yelled, concern filling his voice. "Dean! I can
Protect myself! I don't need you by me the whole time! I'm not a baby!" I shouted.

"AJ... I care for you! What if you get hurt again? Hmm? Won't you want me to help you?" Dean exclaimed. "Yeah but... Your being very overprotective! I don't like it!" I snapped, sitting on the couch.

"AJ! Are we really fighting for this? Okay maybe I am being a little over protective and I'm sorry, it's just I love you and I don't want to see anyone hurt you on my watch" Dean came and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and layed my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" I mumbled into his shirt. "I love you too, baby" he said, kissing my forehead. "I want us to go out again, like old times" I said, pulling away and fixing my hair.

"Umm like on a date?" He asked. "Yeah! That'll be so fun!" I excitedly said. Dean chuckled "Alright umm how about we go to... The fall fair? It's still ope for a couple more days and we can go, it's cheap and fun!" Dean exclaimed.

A wide smile grew on my face. "That would be perfect" I smiled. "Great! So go get ready, I'll go like this, and I'll see you soon, babe?" Dean asked. "Yes!" I exclaimed and kissed his soft cheek and ran up the stairs.

I feel like a little kid again, when my dad would tell me to go ready to go visit my grandma or go to my moms. My parents separated for a little bit, they got in a huge fight.

I examined my closet to find what to wear. I ended up wearing:

-a white t shirt with a red outline of a heart on it
-some blue skinny jeans
-a cream colored cardigan
-some brown Ugg boots
-my white Hollister beanie
-my heart necklace my mom left me
-a charm bracelet I got from when I went to Paris with my dad and aunt

I touched up my makeup and grabbed my over shoulder purse, after putting some money, gum, my phone, my car keys, a house key, and my earbuds.

I hurried downstairs and saw Dean. He looked up from his phone and looked at me like he saw an angel. His eyes widened, his smile was super big.

"What?" I, shyly chuckled. "You... Are beautiful" Dean said as he hugged me. I smiled and sweetly kissed him. "Thank you" I responded as we walked to his car.

We got in and we drove to the fair. We zoomed passed some buildings, stores, houses, parks, and woods. I decided to put music as we drove to the fair. It was about 25 minutes away.

I decided to put A Drop In The Ocean because it reminded me of how Dean asked me to the Prom in Hawaii. (OMFG COMMENT IF YOU REMEMBER! #feels)

Dean smiled when I put it and we both mumbled te lyrics.

-25 minutes later-

We finally got the the fair. Dean parked the car and we walked to the entrance, hand in hand. I was happy.

We walked in and saw kids running around, teens on their phones, and adults having a nice time. I sniffed in a whiff of hotdogs and pretzels. Ahh the fair... Brings back memories of when I was 7.

*Flashback*

"Daddy daddy! Can you win me a goldfish?!!?!" I said excitedly, tugging on my father's sleeve. "Alright sure sweetie, which one do you want?" He asked me, crouching down so he can see which one I point to.

"I want that one!" I shouted happily, pointing at a pretty goldfish swimming in a pink little box. "Alright, I'll try..." He sighed and payed the lady the money as she handed him 5 rings. (It was a ring toss game)

He threw the first one onto the bottles, nothing. He threw the second, nope. Third, neither. A frown grew on my face as I looked at my daddy worriedly. I really wanted the fishy. He looked down sympathetically at me and held my hand.

He threw the fourth, nope. I lost hope. "Good luck kiss?" He asked me. I smiled and he lifted me, so I could kiss his cheek. I did and he put me down.

He threw the ring and he made it onto a bottle! I jumped up and down in happiness as the lady handed me my fish. "What's it's name going to be?" Daddy asked me, as we walked away from the game. I looked into the tank.

"I want his name to be... Deany!" I shouted happily. "Deany it is!" He responded, chuckling.

I smiled at Deany and tapped on his tank. He was so cute! I'm so happy!

*End of Flashback*

I was still walking with Dean. Those times were the best times of my life. I should visit my parents again I really miss them.

Whatever happened to Deany? Oh yeah I forgot... He woke up dead the next day. I cried... RIP DEANY.

I chuckled at my memory. "You you laughing Babe?" Dean asked, smiling. "Oh it's um... Nothing" I responded, still smiling.

+++
HEY GUYSSS! OKAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART! THE BOOK WILL END AT PART 70! So I will write the wedding and the after stuff and all that! Anyways yay I updated!

Comment what are you most excited about, the wedding of the prologue!

ANYWAYS! ILL UPDATE SOON! CHECK OUT Promise? (Rewrite) if you haven't! :) okay igtg now! BYEEE xxxx