Part 12: 5 Seconds of Summer

" Dean..." Said AJ on the phone. " AJ! I am glad you called!" I said happily.

" Dean... I am coming home." She said with her soft angelic voice. " yes AJ thank you!" I said. She hung up.

I hung up too and was so relieved. I sighed and went to go check on Denis. He was hungry so I took him to the kitchen and fed him.

About 10 minutes later AJ walked in.

Back to AJ Lee

I walked in and smelled the sweet honey and maple scent of the fall candles I bought.

" AJ!" Dean yelled and went or hug me. I hugged back. " I am so sorry Dean! I guess I-" I got cut off by Dean kissing me.

His lips were always soft and I felt like I was in heaven. I put my arms gently around dean's neck and he put his arms around my waist. We parted when I was breathless. " I guess you know how to shut me up." I said chuckling.

Denis saw me and reached his hands out for me to carry him. Denis is gonna be the death of me one day, he is just too adorable!

" ok so for an apology date,I am taking you to a 5SOS concert" Dean said holding up 2 tickets for 5SOS. " ahhhhhhhhh OH MY GOSH DEAN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I said jumping up and down and hugging Dean.

Little fact, I love 5 Seconds of Summer!

The concert was in 4 hours so I went to go look for my outfit. I decided to wear my 5SOS shirt, high waisted shorts, and my black vans.

Yes AJ Lee, Queen of converse, is going to wear vans.

My hair was in a ponytail. For makeup I wore mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and pink lipgloss. I also filled in my brows a little.

There were 1 hour left until the concert so I decided to go drop off Denis at Brie's house. I don't think Denis's eardrums are good with loud music.

I knocked on the door. Daniel opened. " hey Daniel, is Brie here?" I asked him.

" uh no sorry she went to the mall with a couple of friends." Daniel said. " oh" I said. " why are you looking for her?" Daniel asked. " I am going to a concert and I don't want to take Denis." I said. " oh I can take care of him!" Daniel said smiling at Denis.

" really Daniel?' I said happy. " yeah of course I can take care of the little fellow!" Daniel said. " thank you so much!" I said and handed him Denis.

" anytime AJ!" Daniel said. " ok bye!" I said as I headed for my car.

I went home and saw Dean getting ready. He looked super cute in his outfit. He was wearing a shirt of his merchandise, blue pants, and black shoes.

We drove to the concert. I sat in the front row. I screamed when the band came out. As well as most of the other girls. They were singing first, the song amnesia. I love that song so much.

- I wish that I could wake up with amnesia. And forget about the stupid little things- they sang. Next was good girls.

- she said to me, forget what you thought, cuz good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught- they sang. I also loved that song!

- she looks so perfect standing there- they sang. I like always also loved that song too.

After the concert, Dean bought me another 5SOS shirt and their newest album.

I loved them!

We arrived home around 10:35 pm. I went or go pick up Denis. We went home and Dean put him to bed.

Ok guys so here I'm going to end part 12. Sorry for the short chapter. Part 13 will be longer! I promise! Anyways the reason I used 5SOS in this part is because I love them in real life! Lol anyways bye guys! Thank you so much, I am so close to 450 reads! Omg I love you all so much!

XOXO 😊🙊😘