Part 46: A Rose and Teddy Bear

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this story! you want to be any character's girlfriend? just comment who you want and you're name! Simple as that! I will be choosing, for 1 week. Since I probably will start writing part 1 of the epilogue on Sunday or Saturday!

__________________________________________

*Christian's POV*

"Nikki, we can't do this" I said as I parted from Nikki and I's make out session in her dressing room. "Why baby? I love you, you love me, we are meant to be together!" Nikki said.

"No, I love AJ" I said feeling more guilty than ever. "Baby, you have been cheating on her with me since you two started dating" Nikki said. "I know, now I regret it" i said.

"Christian and Nikki, your guys match is up in 5" someone from outside called. "Ok thank you!" I shouted back.

"Babe, I can't wait till we win!" Nikki said. "Do you love Dean?" I asked. "No, I am only staying with him, because of that dumb baby, Emily!" Nikki said rolling her eyes.

"What?" Dean said opening the door more. "What are you doing here, Ambrose?" I spat at him. "Came to check up on Nikki, apparently, Nikki and Chris have been cheating and you never wanted Emily!" Dean spat at both of us.

"Dean!" Nikki called as Dean left. "We're in trouble..." I said.

+++
*AJ POV*

"Dean what's wrong?" I said to Dean who was in my dressing room with his hands in his face. "AJ, what would you say if you would like to take care of Emily with me?" Dean said picking his head up.

"Uh..." I said. "Nikki and Chris were dating behind our backs and Nikki doesn't love me, plus she doesn't love Emily!" Dean said angrily. "Chris... what?" I said with watery eyes.

"I'm sorry AJ, I walked into both of them making out" Dean said with hurt in his voice. "Oh my god..." I said and started to cry. "Shh, don't cry AJ, it's not your fault" Dean said comforting me.

"Dean, why do guys love to break my heart!?!?" I said crying into his chest. "I don't know, it's just your heart is super fragile, so guys just break them, but when I have broken your heart, it's not that I threw to the floor on purpose, it slipped from my hands" Dean said and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

I closed my eyes and allowed the last teas to slip out. "I'm sorry, AJ Lee, I never meant to break your heart" Dean said and I hugged him tighter.

"I forgive you, it's just my heart is healing right now, so it needs time, I need time" I said and let go of our hug. "I'm fine with that" Dean said with less hurt in his voice.

"Dean, AJ, time for your guys match!" Someone called from outside. "We're coming!" Dean shouted back.

"Let's go?" Dean said holding his hand out for me to grab it. "Let's go!" I said and grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

***

I stood on the outside of the ring, watching Dean and Christian beating each other up. I saw Nikki blow a kiss at Christian and Chris looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

I shook my head and turned my head to face the other side of the ring. "I'm sorry, AJ" Chris said as he left Dean on the floor and approached me.

"You cheated on me with Nikki!" I spat at him as Dean got up. "Can we fix this?" Chris said with a hurt look on his face. "Watch out" I said with an evil smile sarcastically as Dean came from behind and punched Chris.

Chris punched Dean and went to tag Nikki in. Dean tagged me in and I got in.

I skipped around Nikki, As she had a confused look on her face. "AJ! AJ! AJ!" I heard the wwe universe chant.

Nikki turned to look at Dean and winked at him. This was my chance. I ran and jumped on her from behind, causing her to fall, face first. I punched her and punched her, but stopped when I heard someone's theme song come on. I stared at the screen and looked at Dean.

He had a worried look on his face. Just like me. I got off of Nikki, leaving her knocked out. I saw as Nikki was just lying there, eyes closed. Christian stood by the ring, looking more confused than ever.

Than I recognized that song anywhere.

Punk.

He walked out holding a rose and a teddy bear. I felt goosebumps on my arms and legs when a punk climbed into the ring and stood in front of me.

"Here" he said and handed me the red rose and pink teddy bear with the words "I'm sorry" on the tummy. I took them slowly and stared at the teddy bear and rose, than back at Punk.

"I'm sorry for everything I have ever done to hurt you, I hope you can forgive me" Punk said and kissed my cheek. I felt shivers go down my spine when his lips touched my cheeks.

He winked at me and left, leaving me, Dean, and Chris more puzzled than ever. I turned to look at Dean who was staring at me with a worried look on his face. I looked at Chris and saw he was just staring at punk leaving.

I saw Nikki, who was staring at Christian.

I put the rose and teddy bear on the mat and quickly did black widow on Nikki. She tapped out after a couple of seconds. I looked at the rose and teddy bear and allowed Dean and the referee to hold my hand up as my music played.

I garbed the rose and bear and stared at them. I traced my fingers over the words on the teddy bear. I looked at the Rose, with no thorns and the petals were somewhat wet.

I got out of the arena, not bothering to wait for Dean and hurried to my dressing room.

I went inside and saw a card on the table. It had a picture of me and Punk kissing. I grabbed it and opened it. I covered my mouth and sobbed into my hands, looking at what the card had on the inside.

___________________________________________

Hey guys! That was a plot twist wasn't it? Anyways I am extremely sad Dean won't make it to TLC, but I am happy because Roman Reigns is going to take his spot and fight Bray Wyatt.

I can't wait to see Roman again!

Anyways like I said in the beginning, if you want to date anyone in the story (except Dean, AJ, Brie, and Daniel Bryan), just comment who you want to date and your name in the comments.

I will do a whole part at the end of this book dedicated to the winners of the couples and some sneak peeks! 😊😊

Super excited for the epilogue! Love yall! XOXO
😊🙊😘

Instagram: naedag03

Want a follow here and on Instagram? Follow these steps!
1: follow me here!
2 follow me on Instagram
3: comment "I am from wattpad" on any of my Instagram pics
4: comment "done" here on any part here when you have done all the following steps!
5: wait for a follow from me! 😊❤️💋