Part 25: Seth... Again

OMG THANK ALL Of you for more than 2.0k reads! Love yall!
--------------
Morning
***
*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*
I hit my alarm clock.
I get out carefully not to wake Dean up.
"Babe, Stay." Dean mumbled. "Dean I have to go get food." I said as I tried to get up.
"No stay with me and cuddle." Dean said again with his morning voice. His voice is normally deep, but now it is kinda hot.
"Oh so my morning voice is hot?" Dean asked chuckling. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked while blushing.
"Yeah but I think you are hot too." Dean said this time winking.
"Idiot" I mumbled under my breath. "I HEARD THAT BABE!" Dean yelled.
I laughed and said "no you didn't!" I screamed back. "Yes I did!" Dean argued back. "Oh yeah what did I say?" I asked. "Uh that I need a kiss!" Dean said.
"NO I DIDNT!" I yelled. "Yes you did princess now where is my kiss?" Dean asked.
I leaned in and kissed his cheek.
I stared running the restroom.
"HEY I NEED A KISS IN THE LIPS!" Dean yelled while trying to open the door. I laughed and leaned against the door.
"YOU WILL NEVER GET A KISS!" I said.
I waited 15 seconds to open. I did not hear or see anything.
I suddenly felt strong arms grab me from behind. I screamed.
"Dean!" I yelled. "I want my kiss!" Dean said while picking me up and putting me over his shoulder.
"Dean let me down!" I said while hitting his back playfully.
"Kiss" Dean said while letting me down.
I leaned in and kissed him. He put his hand over my cheek and the other over my waist.
I tilted my head and deepened the kiss.
We finally parted when we were breathless.
I smiled and he smiles back.
*ring**ring**ring*
I answered my phone.
A:hello?
Other person: hey AJ
A: who is this?
Other person: It is Rosa Mendes
A: oh hi Rosa!
R: hey I was wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast at my place
A: uh yeah sure but why your place?
R: I ordered some waffles from room service and I am bored
A: yeah be there in 20
R: ok but being your prom dress! I wanna see it!
A: alright!
R: ok bye AJ!
A: bye Rosa!
*hangs up*
"Who was it?" Dean asked. "Uh it was Rosa Mendes."oh cool for what?" Dean asked.
"Breakfast, see you later babe" I said as I grabbed my bag and pecked Dean's cheek. "Bye babe!" Dean said as I headed out the door.
25 min later
I knocked and seth opened.
"Seth..." I said scared. "Hey princess! How have you been?" Seth asked with an evil smile on him.

"Where is rosa?" I asked backing up.
" oh she is unconscious..." Seth said. "What did you do to her?" I asked as Seth started walking towards me. "Oh nothing... Just had a little fun with her, like I am going to do with you!" Seth said and grabbed me and pushed me to a wall.
"Stop..." I said a I tried to let go of his grip. "Oh come on Babe have some fun!" Seth said a he started kissing my neck. I tried pushing him off. He did not stop.
All of a sudden Dean appears.
"Dean..." I said.
"AJ, I was going to bring your phone but I see you are making out with Seth!" Dean said angrily. "Dean no it is not what you think! He started doing this to me!" I said as water filled my eyes.
"Sure I believe you AJ!" Dean said as tears streamed down his face.
"Dean please believe me!" I begged him as seth let me go.
"You know what AJ, find your own fucking prom date because I am not going with you anymore!" Dean said as threw my phone to me.
"Dean! So this means you are dumping me!" I screamed at him.
"YES AJ YES I AM DUMPING YOU BYE!" Dean said as he walked away
"AJ... I am so sorry!" Seth said as he backed up from me.
"OMG SETH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! DEAN DUMPED ME BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU I HATE I HATE YOU! GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU BASTARD!" I screamed to him with tears rolling down my cheeks.
"AJ, I am so so so so so sorry!" Seth said.
"Shut up!" I said as I ran out of the hotel.
Just as I ran I bumped into someone. That someone was Christian.
(Please imagine Christian young because in reality he is 40, so yeah in this story he is not old or married or have kids.)
"AJ, are you ok?" Christian asked me worriedly. "No Christian, I am not! Dean dumped me and now I have no one to go with to the Lovers Late Prom." I said as I balled my eyes out in front of him.
"Shhh, AJ don't worry if you want I can take you!" Christian said happily. " don't you have a date?" I asked him. "No, I forgot to ask someone haha" Christian said.
"Sure I would love to go to the prom with you Christian!" I said as he wiped away my tears. "Great, so now want me to drive you to your hotel room?" Christian asked.
"Um I share a room with Dean..." I said looking at my converse. " well if you want to, you can stay at my place for a while." Christian said.
"Um are you sure?" I asked him. "Totally I would not mind have a beautiful girl sharing a room with me." Christian said as he winked at me.
"Thank you Christian!" I said to him.
--------------------------------------------------
What up guys! Haha sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy.
Anyways before anyone gets confused, no AJ and Dean did not break up.
Dean is just not going to be her date to the Lovers Late prom anymore.
So yeah guys! Love all of you! About the whole dress thing, wait until the prom.
The prom is going to be in the next chapter so stay tuned ! Love yall!
XOXO 😊🙊😘
Instagram: naedag03