Part 9: Brie's wedding

OMG guys, more than 200 reads! Thank you all so much! Now read part 9!

😊🙊😘

" Hey babe!" Nikki said waving at Dean.

" what the fuck are you doing in MY apartment!" I screamed. " Ambrose invited me, he said you were gonna be at "work"." She said. I wanted to beat her ass up so bad. I could not resist I started to punch and slap Nikki. Dean tried to get me off, but I let go of his arm and started slapping her again. Man, it felt good!

" you will regret this Lee!" She called me. " I have a name Loser! It's AJ!" I said grabbing her by the hair and kicking her out. " my hair! My hair! My hair!" She kept saying.

Dean looked shocked. " what was that about!" I screamed at Dean. " nothing I promise babe! There is nothing going on between me and Nikki! She is dating John Cena!" He said. " you better!" I said elbowing him.

I have been hurt too many times and am scared to get hurt again. But I know Dean is my one and only Prince Charming. I am Snow White and we live happily ever after.

Dean basically begged me to watch insidious. " I am going to crap my pants!" I told him. " AJ, babe please!" He told me. He looked so cute when he acts like a 6 year old. " fine but you are making the popcorn!" I called as he headed for the kitchen. He grabbed us two Pepsi's and a big bowl full of buttery popcorn.

It wasn't even 10 minutes and I was already had my face dug into Dean's shirt. He laughed. I saw the rest of the movie the whole time grabbing onto dean's hand and putting my face into his chest. There was popcorn all over the floor from when I had the bowl on my lap and I jumped causing it to fall on the floor. Dean would roll his eyes and kiss my cheek.

" you are so cute!" He said and kissed me on the lips. " oh so I am cute when i am scared." I said pretending to be mad. " no... You are always cute." He said. I just kissed his cheek.

We went to sleep. I could not sleep. I was too scared so I just stared at dean's hair. It was messy but cute. " see something you like marshmallow!" He said. My cheeks turned bright pink. He laughed. " I can't sleep deany!" I whined.

" why can't my little marshmallow sleep?" He asked me. " because she is scared of the scary movie we watched." I said holding his hand tightly.

He laughed. " come on AJ it was just a movie!" He said. I held his hand tighter. He hugged me and held me tight. I smiled. I fell asleep like 5 minutes later in Dean's big strong arms.

I awoke pretty late. Dean was not next to me. I thought he probably went to eat or something in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen, there was a note on the table that read: went to go get groceries, be back soon -Dean :)

I decided to watch some tv while I waited for him. I watched the news.

The new reporter said: now to the top news, CM Punk, professional WWE wrestler, has been bailed out of jail. Polices said that CM Punk had gone to jail for trying to hurt his former girlfriend AJ Lee.

My mouth dropped. Dean walked in carrying groceries. " hey babe" he said smiling. " AJ!" He said waving his hand in front of my face. " AJ what's wrong?" He asked me setting the groceries down on the table. " Punk! He's out of jail!" I said covering my mouth pointing to the tv screen which showed CM Punk at court. " What!" Dean screamed. " Dean..." I said shaking. "AJ don't worry I won't let him hurt you I promise." He said to me trying to cheer me up.

Before I knew I had tears down my cheeks. " AJ shhh!" Everything gonna be alright. You have me, Roman, and Sheamus. Plus all of your diva friends." He said to me. We won't let him hurt you.

It was time for me and Dean to head to Brie and Daniel's wedding. I was one of the bridesmaids. Brie had chosen a beautiful pink tutu kinda dress. I really liked it. Dean put on his black suit and tie. He looked so cute. I smashed my lips against his.

We got in the car and left. Brie and Daniel greeted us with a hug. I guess Daniel and Dean and getting along pretty well. I helped Brie with her dress.

" oh my gosh Brie!" I said. " what is there something wrong with my dress!" Brie asked worryingly. " no it is just you look so amazing!" I said with tears in my eyes.

" aww AJ! Thank you! I promise one day you will be like this." She said hugging me. " I hope so..." I said to her as we separated from our hug. Natalya Walked in with her dress. It was like mine but purple. Brie had chosen pink and purple for the bridesmaids dresses.

" Naty!" I screamed going to hug her. I call her Naty now. " AJ!" She said hugging back. She went for hug Brie. We helped her with her makeup and dress. Her sister, Nikki, did her hair. I tried playing it cool with Nikki just because it was Brie's special day.

" AJ!" Nikki said hugging me. I just patted her back. " how are you?" She asked me all jolly. I was confused. "Aren't you mad at me?" I asked her. " oh because you beat me up! That was nothing! Don't worry!" Nikki said. The fact that she was being nice to me was scaring me.

You never know when Nikki strikes.

The wedding was beautiful. After the wedding we went to the party. I was dancing the whole night with Dean. He got drunk with Daniel and Roman. Great.

I had to drive home with Dean in the back. We just got home and he crashed on the couch. I let him sleep there. When we awoke it was early. Dean texted me saying he was going to hang out with Roman and Daniel today.

Cm Punk was sitting on the couch. He grabbed me by the neck almost choking me. I kicked him in the place where the sun does not shine. He screamed i Tried to lock my self in my room. Punk got me and threw me across to the glass table. It broke. All I felt was pain in my head and blood gushing down my forehead. He slapped me and Dean walked in the front door with Roman and Natalya. " AJ!" I heard Dean scream as he and Roman started to beat up Punk. Punk hit back. Natalya ran to me.

All I remember is Natalya calling an ambulance and Dean throwing Punk outside. Punk started running to his house.

I awoke in a hospital. Everything hurt.

I am going it leave it here guys! I will update later on the day

Love yall! Remember to follow me! 😊🙊😘