CHAPTER TWENTY NINE. CHI, THE CUTE MEAT BUN.

A tall figure walked into the Dragon palace wearing a very irritated expression. He went in very straight forwardly, ignoring the maids and servants greeting him on the way. He walked pass the long hall way until he reached a grand chamber with a magnificent golden door. It was oozing out with an invisible yet perceptible aura, telling those who approached it to go 'away'.

"Crown prince, are you inside?"

"Uncle Aroar, i am busy right now. Please come back after some time."
A manly voice replied from the inside. Judging from the tone of his voice, he sounded a bit displeased perhaps because he was too busy with work.

Some attendants nearby passed by as if they did saw nothing. After all, this royal uncle would visit his nephew from time to time, disturbing him even during his working days. But ever since the prince brought that beautiful person back with him he even forbade the tempered uncle from visiting frequently. So to them it was like a normal routine, well at least it used to be.
These servants and maids were easy to fool but who was Aroar? Ah? He was the formidable royal uncle of the crown prince.
Although it was true he would frequently visit his nephew, however, for most of the time when this scene, where he was standing outside the door of the 'cooped up in work crown prince' there was only one reason behind it.
Without announcing anything he peeled the door open and walked in. Then closed the door from inside.

The prince was gonna get a long lecture from his uncle....was what all the servants were thinking. What a loving uncle, coming over to check him from time to time, scolding the prince like a little kid, sure enough he really was the apple pie of that ill tempered royalty. Such a close bonding.
None of the servants knew what was happening inside. Infact they were not even interested, after all they had seen plenty of those brother-parent like relationship between the two.

"I knew it." He sighed glaring at the seated crown prince. "Where is he?"

The person leaned back into the chair, relaxing his every muscle he stared up at the irritated man and replied in a different voice. "To the ocean. Off with his beautiful lover."
The figure reflected in Aroar's pupil was infact not even a man. It was a young boy of fourteen. He had a perfectly oval face shape with two straight eyebrows. His skin was fair and rosy, one look and anyone could tell he was brought up quite well. With his two puffy red checks and his round deer like brown eye balls he was very tender looking and a lovely feast to one's eyes. Flipping his long pony tail to his back he looked up at the man before him.
Blinking his big round orbs and his rosy cheeks he said to him. "Took you long enough, you were so late this time."

The latter frowned at him. With such a glowing face and rosy cheeks, he should have appeared very cute and infact he was. However his mouth was different. Very different.

"Old man, why did you come so late? A little bit more careful and you could have stopped him from going outside. Eh! But don't worry i sent them a message. They should be heading back by now."

The word "Old man" stabbed through Aroar's heart. His eyebrows twitched fiercely. Narrowing his eyes at him he spat. "You little brat....i am not even that old. How disrespectful you are to your elders, huh, you......" He stopped midway.
Because the little boy was looking up at him, blinking his round orbs which were now shinning even more cutely, not to mention the light pink blush on his rosy cheeks, accompanied by his cute appearance, how could one have the heart to continue?

Thus this was how Aroar was stopped from exploding every time this happened. Sure enough the crown prince was no fool. He had perfectly mastered to use this cute little meat bun as a shield against him. Not only was this little guy his perfect backup, he was also a formidable shield.
Looking at how he had shut up the boy snorted.