CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT:DISCLOSER.

Anwyll.

That was the name of the boy he needed to see.

With his own eyes he needed to see the face of the boy, the child that Diego died protecting.
But fate was cruel to him.
Even though he was the emperor reaper, the ex-assassin feared by the world, fate was against him. Despite his major attempts in tracing down the boy he wanted to see he never got the chance to see him in then end.

Anwyll. The existence of this boy was a total mystery to him.

Even when he raided the guild, throwing mud at the guild's infamous name, killing hundreds of its members as well as the instructors, he did not get to see him. Despite killing the person who birthed the boy he wanted to see, beheading Diego with his own two hands, he did not get to see him. Even when he caused chaos in the outside world causing major incidents one after another he did not get to see that boy.

Fate was against his wish even until the last stance of his life.

"The boy you are looking for is currently in president xxx's mansion."

He stared at the man who gave him the information, disbelief displayed in his eyes.

"Why are you telling me this now when you refused to tell me his whereabouts all these years?" He growled back at the other person.

The other man looked at him, his eyes devoid of any emotion.
Then he said it. "Because you are dying. Aren't you, .............. ..... ...... . ... ......... ....... .. ..... .... ..... .... .......... ........ ..... ............ ....?"

"What?" He muttered. His murderous stare fell on the other man.
"Watch what you say!"

The man sighed. "Your decision is up to you. Take the chance or just ditch it."

He stared at him, his deathly glare falling onto the man's back while he was leaving.

Right.

He needed to see him.

At least once.

To see if his hands could......

Anwyll......

His lips curved into an evil smirk, his eyes flashing with an ominous intent, the aura of wanting to kill draping his entire soul.

Kill him. Kill the boy. Kill y.... .....

He sprinted towards the location where the boy was. When he stood outside the mansion he could smell the scent of fresh blood. A massacre had taken place in this magnificent mansion. And the person who caused it all was the boy he was looking for.
The mercilessness, the ruthlessness of the boy was evident in the gruesome work he had committed.
He was ecstatic by this sudden bloodlust flowing through that boy's body.
Walking through the long hallway he felt his smile grow wider and wider.

BOOOM.

BOOM!

BOOOOMMMMMM!

He never expected he would die that way, with fate being against him until the end of his life.
When he woke up he realised that he was given a second Life. But, what was the point of this second chance?
The boy he wanted to see was not here?
Play with this boring world? Fine. He will do that.

He never expected fate to be on his side this life time.

Anwyll.

He was here.

Anwyll was in this world and he finally got to see him. What he couldn't achieve in his previous life, he finally attained it in this second Life.
When he saw him he could tell it right away.
He always thought that the moment he would see Anwyll's face his hands would twitch with impatience, dying to rip off his head, then crushing his body underneath the ground. Spitting on him, mocking Diego for his useless sacrifice.