CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE. DIRE.

"Zarad."

Zarad looked at his lover, who was calling his name. He shifted his eyes away from the mighty figure of the dragon from afar. Hugging Hitomu closer to himself he replied.
"Hm?" As he spoke his hand lingered around Hitomu's butt, squeezing them from time to time.

"Can you fight that thing?" Hitomu's eyes were focused on the continent that was in their sight, a bit further away from where they were sailing. In a few hours they would land on the Almur empire. He let the hand groping him wander around, unbothered by it.

Zarad shamelessly played around for a bit longer before replying in a very serious tone. "Killing it will be hard."

"How would you kill that dragon?" Hitomu let out a small sigh. His cheeks were tinted with a light blush, although he was trying to speak seriously the hand squeezing his ass was a total distraction. It reminded him of their steamy session, an obscene scene of them doing H stuff replayed in his mind.

Zarad's hands were lecherous. Although he was indulging in his own desire, he held a rather serious expression on his face.
"First rip off its wings to let it stay on the land, stab the eyes then go for the heart."

"Hm...." Hitomu would also do that. However there was an unsettling inkling in his heart that was telling him that something wasn't right. Moreover once they join the battle Hitomu won't have time to deal with that dragon. His target was the emperor reaper. That dangerous man must be killed and he must deliver the blade with his own hands. So....the problem regarding the dragon..................
"Fight the dragon."

"No. I am sticking with you." Zarad immediately rejected him.

"Slay it for me." Well the other person also had no intention to give up.

Zarad frowned. "I will be sticking like a glue to you." He was stubborn as well.

"........" Hitomu paused for a while. He immediately grabbed Zarad's head. Pulling it down he smacked their lips together to deliver a feverish kiss.

Zarad was taken aback by the sudden kiss. A moist soft tongue slid inside his mouth, licking his insides. He was far from a reserve person so he immediately responded, stretching his own tongue to entagle with his lover's. The two kissed for a few seconds before parting.

Hitomu licked off the saliva sticking on Zarad's lips with his tongue. As he did this action he blew at the corner of his lips seductively wishpering slowly. "Is it still a no?"

Zarad was still drowning in the sweet kiss he just had. When he felt his lover blow at his mouth, he felt his body tremble. But....
"I am sticking with you."
As soon as he said these words he was once again kissed by his lover. Just that the kiss was more forceful and possessive this time. Hitomu kissed him as if he was about to suck his tongue out of his mouth.
Silver threads of saliva drenched their tongues when the two lips parted.

"Still no?" Hitomu's eyes were sparkling enchantingly, his face making an alluring expression.

Gulp. Zarad was aroused by it. But he was resolute regarding the matter.
"I will stick........"
His remaining words were muffled by another delicious, sweet kiss.

After this third kiss he finally gave Hitomu the words he wanted.
Licking Hitomu's lips he sighed.
"Okay. I will do it."

With a brilliant smile Hitomu hugged him. Then he whispered something in his ears.
The moment Zarad heard him whisper those words in his ears his face lightened up, his eyes widened a bit. His lips parted a bit to speak something.
"Is that so?"

"Of course. You are the only one I can count on. My man is not only my lover, he is also a wonderful warrior." Hitomu was confident in Zarad's skills. After all he had been teaching him a lot of new things ever since they got together.
Also....there was another reason for it.  His eyes hid the menace in them, the distinctive aura in them was something that Zarad had never seen in Hitomu until now. And nor was he unaware of it.

The dragon was behaving strangely. The black knights fighting it noticed this after fighting it for a while. It was as if the creature had eyes all around its body, this made it impossible for it to have a blind weak spot. In short there was no space for a surprise attack.

"Fuck." Khiluya cursed. He gripped his shoulder. The clothes on his left  hand, from his arm to half his shoulder was reeking of burning flesh. He was hit by the dragon's breath earlier. Thankfully it was his left hand. Since his right hand was still unharmed, he could still help the other remaining members fight.

"We need to come up with a strategy." Parnn shouted to the others. "Let's retreat for now. Then think of a way to kill it before attacking the dragon again. At this rate most of us would probably end up with our hands and legs missing."

The current situation was dire. Khiluya thought for a while. He looked around at his injured mates. In the end he made the choice.
"Okay. Everybody. Retreat for now."

All the members sprinted away from the dragon. They dashed towards the same direction, their speed accelerating to their fastest mode.   From the corner of their eyes they saw the dragon, its mighty size stopping.

Their eyes flashed with doubt.

"It stopped moving?"

The dragon was motionless for a split second before it began to flap it's giant wings. The spreading wings blocked the view of the sky.

Swish.

Swish.

Waves of strong wings blew against the land as the dragon ascended the sky. It dove up the length of it before stopping mid way. Then facing it's face towards the land below, it opened its mouth ready to continue attacking.

The black knights widened their eyes when they realised their terrific, vulnerable position.

"Oh fuck!"

Shand let out a smirk. He severed the soul connection between him and the dragon. Leaving a fragment of consciousness to his pupet's mind he left everything for it to go out of control. "Dance your last will, crave and, adorn this world with your raging breathe."

He refocused his attention back to the person he was currently still fighting.
Satatra was still resolute in fighting him.
Shand had been overwhelming him with his attacks but this hero wasn't anywhere near exhaustion. Everytime Shand took the lead of their battle, Satatra stood up again and again, reciprocating with greater power each and everytime.

It was such a mystery for him.

Was this world blessing it's hero with favoritism? 

Tsk...this guy. He is such a lucky bastard!