CHAPTER SIXTEEN. SAVAGE AS FUCK.

OKAY THIS CHAPTER WILL RUN VERY LONG. PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY TILL NOW. SO ENJOY!

Everyone present at the hall were petrified at the outrageous words the thin figure had spoken to the imperial general and the man in address himself was no exception.

"The general should keep his promise too. Hmm?" His tone was very placid and calm as if speaking to the old veteran nonchalantly. "Lick my shoes!"

"Outrageous!"  General Gale boomed. The council of ministers followed him. Specially those typical parasite nobles.

"Your majesty, our king. This youth has overstepped his boundaries by daring to ask a noble to lick a commoner's shoe! Please seek justice for your subject."

"Yes my king. Please seek justice!"

"And besides how would we even know that he had hunted the black fury himself, that he is not a snake or a fox in action?"

The ministers retaliated. As lady Augreal had said before these load of pigs were spoiled rotten due to their birth privileges. However little did they knew that the king already had a final verdict for the so called convict.
Amidst this outburst a loud laugh was heard and his soft voice echoed in the hall.

"Well well! Really amusing mouths my fellow ministers have! Hahaha really deep shit puking out of your rotten breathes. Haha!" Although Eustin received daggers of stares at him it did not effect him in any way. Just as he was about to speak again a voice interrupted.

"If anyone doubts this lowly commoner i am more than eager to melt the shell of this matter right here before you all." Hitomu wore neither a passive nor an active expression. But his eyes were speaking volumes.

"Oh?" Zarad's eyes glinted with excitement though he did not show it on his face.

His voice was clear and calm. No provocation as if just inviting.
"I challenge the imperial general to a duel."
"Since he is not willing to lick my shoes."
He did not forget to add the last part.
Yes this was an invitation of opportunity. But only for himself and not anyone else. Debts, he still had debts to collect since he already knew what would become of him.

'Puh' General Gale and the other ministers spat at his words.
At this point even the crown prince was getting a bit interested. His mind had been all over another place but now his attention was diverted back to the hall.

"Wah! Nice. This is only just! Yes. Since the general does not believe him he should test it out himself." Revard was excited to see how it would turn out.

Gale was more than happy to take on the fight. He was actually convinced that the boy must have used some underhanded tricks to slay the black fury. But he did not believe the boy was without skills. Its just that he was a well know veteran, a fighter and survivor of the battle field. His martial arts had a very solid foundation and he had slayed countless of enemies. Strong warriors above and below his skills. So he was confident he would not lose to this timid youth who had dared to challenge him, inviting his own doom. From his perspective this match was like a developing wolf going against the leader of the pack. Getting up from his seat he kept away his sword and instead took out the little dagger from his side waist.
"Impudent boy. As a veteran i shall have mercy on you and shall step up to this fight with my little fang.  However heed my words i shall not hold back against you."
This meant an insult. The thigh hugging parasites snickered at him. 'He is being nice to a disrespectful brat like you' was what their mocking eyes were saying.

Hitomu displayed no hesitation. "Then, this lowly one shall also step up the fight with a dagger." He pulled out a small dagger from his inner clothes.