CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO:IMPULSIVE COURAGE IS USELESS.

"Hello? Excuse us?" An annoying voice interrupted the two love birds. "We are here too. You two do see us right?" Revard was really surprised to see his reclusive childhood friend making out in the open. Because this was the first time he was seeing the couple being so intimate he could barely belive that his friend has finally fallen in love with someone.

Zarad heard him but he didn't move his head to look at Revard. His eyes were only fixated at Hitomu, staring at his face that seemed to be shaken up a bit.

Fortunately Revard was not the only one who interrupted.

"Hitomu, my son. I am so glad you are okay." Grandma Miko was one amongst the crew on the ship. She was an old lady but her spirit was vigorous despite old age. When she heard about what happened to the village and how his son had went after the assailant to retrieve Shun she was very worried. In the end when she saw that the first prince was sailing out with Revard after his lover she accompanied him in the end.
She wanted to hug Hitomu but from what she could perceive the couple wanted their time alone. So in the end she took Shun from him. The child was still asleep.

"Get a doctor to treat his wounds. And make sure to fed him when he wakes up." Hitomu caressed Shun's cheek one last time before pulling back.

"I will do that. You should also rest." She smiled at him, winking her eyes playfully.

Hitomu let out a low chukle. He then turned to his lover. Grabbing Zarad's hand they left to rest.

Sigh! Revard could only shake his head seeing how whipped his friend was for that boy.

As soon as they were alone Zarad pulled Hitomu closer to himself, slamming the door behind with a loud bang. He then cornered his lover near the wall and bent over, smacking him on the lips aggressively. The other person gladly reciprocated the kiss. Sounds of kissing filled the chamber. The two lovers never parted even for a second as they ravaged each other intensely, their tongue interwined with each other's, licking their insides, letting out wet sounds as they began making out.
Zarad picked him up, letting Hitomu's legs straddle around his hip. He placed his one hand on his lover's butt while the other held onto his head, keeping them in place so he could deepen the kiss with every passing second.

Hitomu could feel himself needing some space to gasp but he was too reluctant to even part a bit from Zarad. He could feel the heat in his body rise as he smooched the taller man over and over. Doing so they began to remove their clothes.

"More...ng....more...."

"Hng...deeper......."

"Ugh....too deep.."

That night they engaged in a passionate love making session instead of resting. The sound of moaning leaked from their mouth as they entangled their bodies together, rolling on the sheets for a long time before they finally went to sleep.

A few days later the ship finally landed on its destination. That day the crew split into three groups. One group went back to Satino to escort grandma Miko. Revard and his group remained at the Lana to finish some bussiness. Hevel remained with him. While Zarad and Hitomu departed to join the other black knights in the battlefield.

"Your majesty. Please, you must not leave the palace. Its dangerous."

The officials has been urging their king, trying to stop him from participating in the war. Currently their king was wearing his armour, with his sword on his waist he was ready to head off.

"My people are dying while I remain here. How can I, as the king, endure myself when my soldiers are being defeated one by one. Even as I speak of right now, the enemy is approaching nearer." King Al replied. He then added. "Our kingdom Almur loves peace but if there is a threat to what we love, we must fight back. And it's my duty as the king to face the enemy that wishes to destroy us."
He turned around to face his officials. All of them were pale with worry. But he had already made his decision.

"Please!" They were still reluctant.

But to their dismay they couldn't stop the king from leaving. What was even more worrying was that two other princes were also accompanying the king saying that they would fight to death from this moment even if they had to.
Aside from Alfru, who had left the kingdom the blood of the empire were all leaving for war.

"So the king has finally come. Heh!"
As expected this kingdom was more intersting than Lana. Shand could see the spark in the king's eyes, telling him that he and his people would fight against them to death. He could picture it, this kingdom was not gonna go down very easily.

"Attack!"

Like swarming bees soldiers of both sides began fighting.

"AHHHHH....."

"Ahh......"

Screams of agony fell one after another. The violent thrust of swords exchanged amidst the war dropped down dead body, one after another. And even when they fell, no one had a moment to spare, stepping onto the bodies while they continued fighting.

Clank!

Slash!

Shand sped up towards his target. As he moved he killed those standing his way. Surprisingly his target was also rushing towards him.

Impulsive courage without strength was nothing against brute force.

Shand released his royal halo, paralysing all the enemy soldiers near his range. His target did the same to render the enemy soldiers motionless. With these the two narrowed the distance in between.
Shand smiled as he saw a sharp spear being thrown towards him, the tip of it lustrous as if it had been sharpened this morning. He jumped up. His feet landed on the surface of the spear as he walked against the friction of it, dashing forward. Thrusting his sword against his target he leaped the remaining distance.

The fifth prince evaded his sword. "You must go through me before harming my brother king!" He hissed at Shand attacking back.

Shand let out an evil smirk. He swung his sword aiming for the tip of his target's blade. When he achieved it he thrusted his sword forward with all his might.

Pang!

The fifth prince fell the bones in his right hand twist. It let out a cracking sound as his arm holding the sword broke. He let out a loud scream, feeling his bones sticking out from his skin.

"Albada!" King Albdur yelled watching his younger brother scream. His eyes then widened with shock, horrified at what happened next.

Shand swung his sword one last time. With a clean slash he beheaded his target. Blood spattered from the impaled neck.
The decapitated head of his target fell on the tip of his blade, landing perfectly on the place he desired.

As he had said, Impulsive Courage is useless.