CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE. MEETING ANOTHER KEY CHARACTER

Between a close childhood friend and a person sitting on the throne with the title 'king' of course Revard was biased towards his own friend.

"Let's search the area around here." The person accompanying him suggested.

Revard simply shook his head. "Its no use. They are long gone."

Raising his brow the other person asked. "You are not going to pursue him? I thought you were gonna chase him to the end of the world and spank him for hiding things from you."

Revard let out a long sigh as he replied to Vax. "There are things that needs to be done. That person called Prince Shand is not a simple person. I fear for Hevel's safety in the land of Lanas."
As he spoke he began walking back to the direction they came from.

"Ah.....right. There has been no news from Hevel. The officials are panicking like lost children. Afterall our empire had been slapped way too hard this time." Vax agreed with him.
"There are a lot of things to do."

Sure enough Revard was correct.

Hevel who had been sent to Lana as a representative of his empire was being imprisoned in the imperial prison of the Lana kingdom.
His clothes were tattered. His smooth skin torn and tainted with blood that had dried up. Nevertheless his eyes shone with a stubborn spark, refusing to give in.
Currently there was a curvy figure standing before him. It was a woman. She had a thorny whip in her hands.

"Ahhnng......I really wanted to shred you to pieces little by little." She said in a rather erotic voice as if she was aroused by the sight of blood before her. Licking her red lips she added making a sad expression.
"Too bad this lady has to leave for somewhere. My prince charming is waiting for me to come over."

Hevel stared at the woman before him. She was the Second princess of the Lana empire. She had betrayed her country for the person who had seized her kingdom.
Dislike flashed in his eyes.

"I have missed him soo muchh.....ahh...." She had stars in her eyes as she uttered this words with a blushing face. Carried away by her passion she walked away, not paying any attention to the person she was torturing.

When she left he heaved a sigh of relief. He had no news of what was happening outside. However he had to stay here as he had unfinished bussiness.

A few days went by. Nothing major happened in the kingdom except for the empire receiving an honorable guest. Far away from the famous kingdom of Almur. This was something that had never happened before. A royal prince of Almur visiting the Razia continent for diplomatic purpose.
Prince Alfru who had come in this unknown land as a representative of his kingdom came at a time when the kingdom was in chaos. When he heard all there was to know he was left speechless for the first time in his entire life.

"So the legend of that godly race is true.....how intriguing." Alfru was very interested in this topic.
He was currently in a land that had perked his interest. There were many news things that were introduced to his sea of knowledge as well as his eyes, taste and everything. Food, customs, clothes, stories, history and many new things intensified his naturally curious nature.
Without a doubt he had to experience all these new things first hand. This was the reason why he was roaming in the streets of the capital disguised in normal clothings of the kingdom.
Three other men were currently with him. They were his people.

"Yes your highness. It seems a lot had happened here this year before we came." Replied one of his men.

Alfru's eyes were shinning brightly as he explored eveythinng that fell in his sight. His eyes swept around before they rested on a building.
"Let's go in there."

When they entered they heard a commotion going on near the stairs that led to the upper floors.
An old man in his early fifties was standing at the stairs blocking a young boy's path. The former was shouting at the latter.

"Hmph! You are not qualified to access the upper floors. The way you are dressed is not appropriate. Also, what's with that mask and that box in your hands? How suspicious..." The old man yelled at the younger boy who had a mask covering his face and a small box in his hands.

"Are you the manager here?" The later asked nonchalantly, not affceted by how he was being shouted at.

The old man gritted his teeth as he galred at the other. "How...dare you..!"

"Are you the manager here? I have an appointment with the manager of this building. You are not him." The masked boy replied the angry man in a calm yet authorative voice.

Alfru stared at the box in the boy's hand. The box was made of wood, well crafted with beautiful cravings but what was eye catching was the design of the box. It was particularly peculiar, something he had never seen before.

"You........you...." The old man couldn't squeeze out words of retaliation because he really was not the manager here. And before he could speak up for himself he heard the youth say.

"Also, you don't have the qualifications to turn away a customer." Although he had a small figure the nonchalant way he was stating facts as facts made him sound like a more older person.

The people who were currently at the building couldn't help but admire the young boy. The authorative old man had given them no less trouble. It was as if he was the person running the buliding when he was just a worker of higher class here. It was inevitable that there would be petty bugs and annoying flies flying around from time to time. They all shook their heads showing their dismay at the situation as they heard the old man yell he was not going to move from here.
The boy just gave him a glance before he began walking away from the stairs. He went to a table, sat down on the chair, crossed his legs, put down the box on the table then ordered a tea for himself and began sipping it silently.
The man first hmped triumphantly when he saw him backing away but his attitude of sipping tea silently while ignoring him made him feel annoyed as if was the one who had lost. He walked over to him.

"You...you dare to ignore me!"

The boy did not even spare a glance at him as he enjoyed the tea with closed eyes. He simply spat out four words to the annoying bug.
"You should pack up."

The old man was confused but when he saw the manager enter the building walking in his direction as the other gave him a glare he suddenly had a bad feeling.

"I am sorry Sir, this forgetful person forgot to mention your appointment to the workers." The manager was also a youth. A youth who grew up with the  He slightly bowed his head as an apology. Then he turned to the old man as he spat out three words. "You are fired."
That said he ignored him and led the boy in the mask towards the stairs. As they walked by they did not even glance at the man who was fired just now, completely ignoring him.

"Sir, as an apology, this one should compensate you with....." He had not finished this sentence when he noticed a figure standing near the entrance.
His eyes were wide with surprise.

The masked boy followed his gaze. His eyes landed on a person who was also staring at him at the moment.

Why did he feel like he was predestined to meet the key characters one by one?

Prince Alfru smiled at him as he said. "That box in your hand looks interesting. Mind if this one has a look at it for a bit?"