CHAPTER SIXTY. A KISS SO SWEET.

Zarad extended his tongue inside. He slid it deeper as he savoured the sweet taste that seemed as if the entire mouth he was ravaging was filled with a sweet flavour. It melted his own tongue.
A groan of dissatisfaction left his lips as if this was not enough. He wanted more. He slid his hands at the back of Hitomu's head. His long fingers brushed against Hitomu's hair lightly, the black hair of the youth entagled with his slender fingers. Then he pulled the boy's body closer to himself and kissed him again. Harder. His tongue ravaged the insides of Hitomu, the tongue licking each and every corner of his mouth, it did not back away not even for a moment. From time to time Zarad would kiss Hitomu's lips lightly, sucking on his lips as if he was going to devour them, then he would pull the pace up and ravage his insides. Then he would lick his tongue lightly before pulling back a little bit only to kiss him more intensely. As their tongues entangled with each other, saliva trickled down from the corners of the two kissing man. But the two people did not part. The kiss instead, became more passionate and intense.
Hitomu felt some difficulty taking in the intense kiss of the other person. Still he did not push him away. He felt a strange chill hit his body. The type that made his whole body shiver with a burning sensation. Zarad, this man was kissing him as if there was no tommorrow, it was as if he was trying to devour his mouth like a kid sucking on a piece of a sweet sweet candy.
In his past life he had never had any physical contact with anyone. He wasn't ignorant of things like kiss and sex. But back then he couldn't understand why people would engage in this kind of thing, losing their senses to this kind of pleasure. But now he understood.

Kissing someone you care for felt this good. It was so sweet. And intimate. And the more they kissed they more he felt as if even their souls were entertwining with each other.

Zarad withdrew his tongue. A thread of silver string flowed from the place where the two lips parted. His eyes gazed down at Hitomu. The boy was panting a bit, his lips red and swollen. There were traces of saliva trickling down from the corners of his mouth. His cheeks flushed with a light pink tint, his brown obrs misty and clouded.
So enchanting.
Zarad could feel his heartbeat accelerate. He bent down and licked off the saliva from Hitomu's mouth. His lips then slid down and rested on Hitomu's neck. He stretched his tongue and licked it. A rough sruface greeted his lips. It was the burn marks that adorned the boy's neck. Zarad lightly sucked on it. The more he sucked the more intense his kiss became.

Even this place is sweet.....is he made up of honey......

Zarad couldn't help but wonder.
Hitomu felt his body tremble at his touch. He had never been touched like this by anyone before. The burning sensation in his body travelled down to his legs, this strange emotion squeezed his heart. While he was busy thinking this the sucking on his neck stopped.

"Aa....ngg........"

Zarad's lips were back on mouth. His tongue entered his mouth. The man, like before, started to kiss and suck him, and this time, his movements were rough and fast.

"Ng......ang...."

Moans left Hitomu's lips one after another. His sweet moaning made the man grunt as he plunged his tongue deeper inside Hitomu's mouth.
The later widened his eyes.
This guy, was he trying to suck the soul out of him?
Although Zarad was being overly passionate he did not reject him. He stretched his arms and encircled them around the man's broad shoulders. His eyes shut closed as he accepted each and every movement the man made inside him.

"Huff....huff...."

They did not knew how long they had been kissing. Hitomu was panting hard when the man finally withdrew his tongue our from his mouth. When their eyes met, he noticed the dissatisfied look evident on Zarad's face.