CHAPTER FIFTY NINE. A SWEET SWEET MOMENT.

Multiple pairs of eyes were directed at Hitomu. He was unfazed by it as he walked towards Zarad, who by the way, was also walking towards him.

"Do you know him?" The first thing he spoke was this.

Hitomu looked at Zarad, this man was asking this question in a very serious tone. He shook his head replying. "I just helped him down. His place is not with them."

Zarad's mood calmed down hearing his answer. He bit his lips. His hands stretched towards Hitomu's sleeves, tugging it lightly. When the boy did not reject it Zarad mustered the courage to slide his own hand towards Hitomu's.

"You damn jerk! You! You unfaithful childhood friend!" A voice boomed interupting the strange atmosphere between the two men.

Zarad frowned at the owner of the voice who was walking over to him. It was Revard. The usual playful face he had when talking to Zarad most of the time was now replaced by a dark glare.
"Zarad you bastard! Why did you not confine in me? I thought we were close and had a bond between us, a bond of trust." He gritted his teeth as he said each and every word clearly, loud enough for everyone to hear it.

Zarad clicked his tongue at Revard. "Who told you to have a loose tongue?Also you never asked. So it was your fault."

Revard let out a groan. What? He never asked so it was his fault? How was he supposed to know of the secrets that Zarad had deliberately kept from him? He couldn't beileve he had missed this poisonous tongue of his friend's for a very long time.  He stared at Zarad's face.
"Well. At least you are okay." He sighed. He then moved his eyes to Hitomu.
"Its good that you are alive. Nice to meet you. I am Revard." As he said this he extended his hands for a handshake.

Zarad frowned at him. He slapped away the hand that was waiting for a reply.

"Ouch." Revard felt his hand sting. The back of his hand was slapped red. His eyes did not fail to notice the obessessive look in his friend's eyes, a kind of expression he had never seen before on this expressionless face bastard friend of his. "Che, stingy."

Hitomu gave him a friendly bow.

At the other side of the garden Satatra's group watched the whole scene. This indcluded Aroar and Eustin. Meanwhile Aaron's whole attention was on the back of the crown prince, the place where Satatra was injured while trying to protect him from an attack. He glanced up at the man who he thought was gonna be so mad that he might drag him back to the palace using a rope. Subconciously Aaron bit his lips as he thought about something deep inside his heart. A storm was brewing in the depths of his heart, his heart beating against his chest as if it were about to burst.
Meanwhile Tharta went to fetch Ahaii. While walking over to him his eyes squinted towards Hitomu, the boy who fought like a war god. He couldn't help but acknowledge that the boy was a fine warrior, the finest kind he had ever seen.
As for Alfru, he was a bit lost. Should he go over to befriend him or should he just retreat? Contemplating on this very hardly, he decided to opt for the former. Anyway, he met him again so why not just go over to exchange a few words with him.

"We meet again." Alfru spoke approaching Hitomu. "Hi." He waved his hand as he walked over. His guards followed behind him.

Hitomu gave him a generous smile. And this made Zarad frown once more. He looked at Alfru.

Who is this person? When and where did he meet him? Are they friends...?

Zarad was frowning even harder.

Just then a voice interrupted his unpleasant mood.

"First prince of sun empire, Prince Zarad, did you murder the late king, King Satt?" Aroar raised his voice and spoke. His eyes narrowed at Zarad's direction.