CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT. TASTING VINEGAR FOR THE FIST TIME.

A man trashed against a stall of fruit shop. He got up the next moment, the pile of fruits rolling down onto the ground caused by the fierce movements of the man. His eyes narrowed at the direction he flew from. The shop owner stared at him, his jaw almost drooping to the ground. Before he could regain his calm he saw the man disappear into thin air.
The people around were dumbfounded, including the shop owner. All of them stared at the hole on the wall, the place where that man who had disappeared came flying from.
While at the same time on the other side of the capital, within these crushed walls, the people around looked at the boy with amazement.
Satatra now understood why this person was able to send himself backwards with a single kick. This was the same boy, the same commoner who was executed a few months ago. Persuambly under a false execution. Just like him Eustin and Revard also recognised Hitomu, the boy that had the nerve of a wolf, enough to mock at those pigs openly. Even Aaroar was not an exception. His eyes widened as he watched the young boy stand nonchalantly as if he did not do anything much of a big deal.

Zarad's lips curved into a proud smirk. That was his man! Strong and powerful, beautiful like art itself.

Alfru almost felt his eyes rolling off the ground. He had never imagined the youth not only had a nonchalant temperament, he was even a skilled fighter. A very skilled one.

Hitomu ignored their gazes. Instead, his eyes slanted towards a direction. He was coming back.
The shadow of a person appeared before him as he threw a fist at him. Hitomu blocked the attack with a single jab, then he raised his legs taking a clean stance.

Bang!

Two kicks holding equivalent power collided, skin to skin. The area of contact between their attacks let out sparks, creating strong waves once more. The pair of legs struggled for domination. Both ended up retreating their legs then kicked at the same time once more, causing a strong friction that created a dent onto the ground. Shand clenched his fingers like claws as he aimed them at his enemy's neck. He acted faster than eyes could see. But Hitomu saw it. Right before his iron grip claws could touch him he blocked them using his fingers, jabbing at the clawed finger's joints, making them bend. Shand clicked his tongue as he slammed his other leg onto Hitomu.
Hitomu dodged it slightly but the momentum of the kick grazed past his cheek, cutting him a bit on his face. He had no time to wipe away the dripping blood so he could only ignore it for now.

"YOU! YOU DARED TO SMASH ME LIKE THAT!" Shand spoke in a calm yet, murderous tone. He was clearly very angry.
Adulle and Adu could tell. But they were thankful as he seemed livelier than ever. His murderous eyes were smiling with excitement like some maniac.

"It had been a long long time since I was last injured. Not bad." His bright eyes twisted like a madman's. As he spoke he fixed the broken bone on his legs, fingers and his abdomen with cracking sounds. He popped his neck, making cracking sounds as he chuckled to himself.
"I shall have you crumble before me today no matter what."

Hitomu did not reply. He simply sprinted towards his target. Shand smiled at him creepily. As soon as Hitomu was a few meters away from him he felt a pressuring aura crashing down onto him. It was a domain. A domain of Shand's royal halo.
Hitomu frowned. But he did not submit to the pressure. He let out a long sigh as he adjusted his posture. Shand saw this so he did not delay his attack.
"Royal halos can also be used this way." He spoke.
Thousands of spears projected from within the gorund, the sharp tip of the spears shinning with a sharp glint, draped in yellow bright auras. The spears dangled in mid air. All of their sharp fangs directed towards Hitomu. Shand gestured with his hand and at his command the energy spears dashed towards Hitomu all at once. Hitomu who had adjusted the flow of energy in his body gazed at the scene before him with calm eyes, like a wild cat, he moved gracefully at full speed, agile and swift, just like the wind and everytime he moved places he used the knuckles of his fingers to dispel the spear made of halos. Shand grinned wider, his eyes shinning briliantly. He could see the shadow of another person overlapping over Hitomu's.
Shand flicked his fingers. A sword appeared in his hand. He sprinted into the centre where Hitomu was attacking rapidly. Shand swept his fingers against the blade of his sword. He did not chant any kind of words but he had actually activated one of his original spells. The sword that was draped with bright halo dimmed and became a normal sword, that was to say, its appearance became that of a normal sword.
Hitomu who was as calm as the sea breeze slanted his eyes elsewhere. He raised his hands just to block the dangerous slash of the enemy's on time.
Kakaka.....kekeke...k.
The friction between the sword and his hand created these strange sounds. The smile on Shand's face was gone and instead it was replaced by a bloodshot look. He waved with his other hand and thrusted it forward aiming at the boy that irritated his nerves. Hitomu felt the bone crushing power of the man through the sword he held. Now that another strike was coming at him, head on, he should panic a little bit. But he was calm. He once more directed the flow of strentgh throughout his body onto the tips of his fingers and his hand that was used to block the sword.