CHAPTER FIFTY. TASTE OF REGRET.

In the vast Sea of Pearl Drop a huge ship could be seen. Its colour was shimmering white with a blend of golden brown, the bow of the ship was of blue base, becoming one with the ocean when seen from a far away distance. There was a flag waving in the air. It had a white lotus emblem encircled by seven miniature yellow moons.
This flag was the royal flag of the Amlur empire, the kingdom to the south west of the Razia continent, known for its peaceful and non aggressive nature.
The large ship had a few people on board. Dressed in light color clothes.
One man standing on the deck particularly stood out. His hands were folded behind his back and he was dressed in light yellow silk clothes. His light colored hair fluttered in the air, creating an air of purity.

"Fifth prince, we will shortly arrive ashore." A bulky man reported to him.

He gave him a look and did not say anything. He had come here from the far away Almur kingdom so he had no information on the current situation of the giant kingdom before his eyes. An unknown land awaited him with many possible conditions.
"Once we land we shall immediately head for the capital of the Razia empire."

"Yes, fifth prince Alfru. As you wish." Came the man's reply.

If Hitomu saw him he would immediately know this person called Alfru was the supposed third male lead of the story. Technically not a love interest but he did share some scenes with the protagonist of this world. He was to appear when love between Aaron and Satatra was blooming halfway.
However due to certain deviations this side male lead was already here when the story had barely developed yet.

And somewhere in the kingdom of Razia a certain second male lead was searching for someone else.

"Damn that Ahaii, where the heck did he disappear?" Tharta cussed in a low voice.
As a clan leader it was his responsibility to look after the well being of his people. He had some clues in his hands but they weren't much of a help. Nevertheless he had to keep looking for the missing person or else his sister in law would worry herself to death.

While things were getting busy for some people a commotion broke out in the bustling capital town.
Hitomu who was currently engaging in a fight looked at a certain direction. His brows immediately frowned.

"You are really determined to cause chaos in this world, aren't you?" He spoke attacking his enemy.

Shand simply smiled. "It feels awesome, the idea of bringing chaos to this small world is amazing. Just a little bit of taste and i am already addicted." While speaking he deeply gazed the other. The strength and momentum of this young boy's attack was very strong.

"Why don't i offer you a chance?"

"Chance?" Hitomu snorted uninterested.

"Come and join me. Together, lets crush this small world to pieces. I shall...."

"Sorry...not interested. Not even a bit."

During this dialogue exchange the two had already exchanged several blows. Both attacking fiercely, none of them willing to fall back even by a bit.

"Why? Are you so uprightly taking sides with the fake world?" Shand shouted with a frown.

"Its real though. With a lazy glance he replied. "This world is real."

The straightforward manner in which Hitomu replied stunned the other.
The persona of another man overlapped Hitomu's face that instant and this similarity made the evidently frown in Shand's face turn ugly.

Boom!

Loud explosion eruption interrupted their dialogue.
Hitomu steered his eyes towards the part of the palace that was blown away. Blue aura enveloped the entire area around the explosion arena.
He was extremely familiar with this blue aura that was going rampant right now.