CHAPTER TEN. LICK MY SHOES.

Phew! I am in a really nice mood right now. Re-watching Blackpink's coachella performance got me hyped up so much.😤😤😤 I love them. Wish they would come to Arunachal pradesh in India. If so i guess i could die of heart attack.😆😆😆😆 Lisa♥️♥️ My love my star!
😣 Sadly it will only remain a dream. Blackpink coming to north east India is almost impossible.

Anyway shall as well write a chapter or so as i won't be updating much until december. Gotta prepare for my coming exams at the end of this month. I wanna repay my father's efforts with good results. So 😉😉 Gonna be on Hiatus from tomorrow.

Anyway here goes the chapter.

"Nonsense!" A voice boomed. "Your majesty, we cannot take this boy's words for granted." It was the victim's father the imperial general. General Gale.

Some of the ministers shook their heads in unison, agreeing to his statement. sadly King Satt wasn't  keenly interested in this matter. He just wanted the whole commotion to be solved as soon as possible, like the incompetent king he was. Crown prince Satatra himself was no exception. The man's thoughts were filled with Aaron's face occupying his whole brain. If one were to observe him closely they would immediately be able to tell that his attention was out of place, directed elsewhere. Zarad on the other hand did not exhibit any kind of interest on the issue but he might be the only one genuinely interested in testing the youthful master's skills. Despite their diverging reaction on the issue what the ministers at the court were seeing at the moment were three serious faces devoid of any thoughts such that they were unable to grasp their outlook on the issue.

The three royals, you see, had very handsome faces, specially the youthful princes such that even if they were to simply stand not thinking of anything they would still be alluding a sophisticated aura. Although king satt had lost almost all his handsomeness of his youth self he was in no way a typical looking old geezer.

Hitomu on the other hand stared at Lydith with a very concerned look on his face. The boy's milky white face and arms were covered in dried up blood. Even his yellow hair was stained red by his own blood. New whipping wounds covered his body and it stung like poison into his eyes. Likewise Lydith lifted his face and looked over at him. Shame and regret were written all over his face. He moved his lips and bit into them as if suppressing his voice from leaving his throat. He never wanted to bring trouble to his master. But there he was, standing at a few distance away from him. Hitomu heard his reluctant lips whisper 'Master' to him and it made him feel a very strange emotion. Without a bit of hesitation he gave him a faint smile laden with concern. This expression, Lydith was very familiar with.

"Idiot! You brat. Why the long face? I know you had your reasons."

The fifteen year old boy could hear him say. He hung his head down to hide away the tears that were forming in his eyes. His master was truly a great man.

Turning his head and attention back to the court Hitomu looked up at the king replying. "Your majesty, Lydith is by law my student and i his master. This lowly one is not speaking nonsense."

That got everyone's attention. Specially hitting the nerves of some ministers.

"Hmph! A nineteen year old boy, not even twenty, claiming to be some talented master in cultivating martial arts, do you take us as idiots boy?" It was general Gale again. "Did you know that lowly commoner had beaten the soul out of my son's body."

"Correct. Infact it was not only the general's son but a few other noble teenagers who got beaten up pretty bad." Interrupted an annoying voice. If not for Eustin, the meddling young minister, who else would be this thick headed.

Hitomu shifted his position slightly so they could see his face.
"With all respect to your majesty and the ministers present here, my student, you see has never gotten into useless fights unless its for one reason."
Turning his face towards the general he asked him back. "May this commoner know the exact cause of the fight?"

"Hmph. Impudent. Don't you already know? Coming over here there is no way you don't know the cause of the trouble."

"If so then i assume the words were indeed true." He cut him off. "My student who is usually calm as the soft spring breeze can be angered only when a pig's hand lays touch upon his skin. Inappropriately." Hitomu asserted the truth of the matter with mere words, emphasizing the 'inappropriately' part.

In simple words he was shifting the blame upon the pig hand's owner. This everyone knew.

Everyone grew silent until a certain someone couldn't control himself anymore.

"Pffftttt! Hahhaha!" A youthful voice burst into a fit of laughter. "Indeed a pig's hand. Well said." It was Eustin again. However this time another person accompanied him.
Revard had long wanted to certify Hale as some pig. Now someone had really gone and done so. Moreover that person was a commoner. The nerve of this boy amused him a lot.

"Unforgivable! How dare a commoner slander a noble. Your majesty this person must be punished with death." The ministers chanted in unison.

Death? Hitomu snickered. Death over insulting someone? Like he would give a care over the social hierarchy of Satino. In his eyes people were all same. Trash will be trash, gold will be gold and silver will be silver.

King Satt paused a bit as if giving the matter some thought. What the ministers were demanding was the lawful punishment for slandering a noble; death. However sexual violation was also another crime with a legal death sentence. These two offences were the most notorious crimes listed in the criminal book of the sun empire. Of course they had no idea Hitomu had taken this into consideration while replying. King satt was getting a bit annoyed.
"The matter regarding the punishment i shall leave it to the mi..." He was stopped mid way by the person on his left.

"How about this?" He spoke staring at the group of ministers. "Send the offender to the Garden of Netherland. If he brings back the head of the Black fury" shifting his gaze on Hitomu he continued. "Alive, he shall be pardoned."

Shivers rang down the spines of the ministers. This was even more cruel than a death punishment. General Gale was beyond happy. Death by this method did not seem bad.

"Agreed." He readily responded.

Revard and Eustin stared at Zarad in disbelief, including the king and the crown prince.
Hitomu also did not expect him to speak up. His face, despite being startled, showed no signs of being surprised.

"Agreed." The other ministers approved his suggestion immediately.

"And what if i succeed in presenting the head of the black fury?"

This question was seemingly very arrogant. No doubt the court's minions snickered and laughed at him in silence. The forest of Netherland, it was the hell of the world. No one had been able to come out of the forest alive. Going in there meant only one thing, death in a gruesome way. Even getting executed was better than going in there.

"Hah! If you come out alive this imperial general will do anything you want." The older man spat at him, mocking him with his light taken vow.

"Really?" Hitomu asked him.

"Of course. My words are my promise." General Gale replied.

"Oh?" He smiled at him. "If so then i want the imperial general to promise  that you will lick my shoes if i come back alive."

Everyone were astonished to hear his bold words.

"Promise to lick this lowly commoner's shoes. Hmm?" He had, after all, promised to collect his debt from before.