CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE. A DEAD BODY.

Crack......!!!

With a little lift and some added strength on his legs Hitomu dared to attack the other man's little villain.

"Ugh.....uhhhhh.......!"

Zarad's face turned pale, his entire forehead was covered in blue lines as he felt pain spreading throughout his thing down below, as if it was lit on fire engulfed by the immense heat of the flame, no matter how a man was, strong or weak, that spot when encountering even a tiny bit of pressure it would hurt. The pain in his little villain kept coursing until even his handsome face distorted red, blue and black from anger, humiliation and pain. He fell back crouching down to his knees, trying to endure the pain coming from his almost killed dick.

While the instigator watched everything very calmly as he adjusted his clothes. The moment the man lost against pain his restrained body gained its control back. Truthfully he was sorry. It must have damn hurt. But Hitomu really had only one option this time. As if expecting something his eyes kept fixated on the kneeling man who had resigned to the pain on his little villain.
However even after standing there, expectantly, not a single word was uttered to him.

Zarad looked up at Hitomu for a second then averted his gaze. Furrowing his brows he walked out of the pond in his white cloth, by merely balancing himself. Wearing a poker face to mask his expression he unsteadily walked away....step by step.
While the sole origin of his humiliation kept his eyes still on him as he took every step, walking away until his figure disappeared in the darkness of the night.

The next morning the very first thing Hitomu heard was that the injured little villain with his owner had gone into seclusion.

Hitomu went deep in thought. Last night he had attacked his little brother to get some kind of aggressive reaction from Zarad. If he had at least cursed and yelled at him in anger....well to begin with he had hoped the latter would curse him and yell at him with extreme anger but surprisingly he did not even get a look of disdain directed at him. He looked up at the sky. The villain had gone into seclusion a day and a night prior to the original schedule. The plot had deviated again. At this point he was not surprised anymore.

Seemed like Zarad's infatuation with him was stronger than he had thought them to be.

But....When that man meets his destined lover, the mysterious lover of the villain, his infatuation should vanish with time. Although this way of thinking was quite naive, Hitomu believed that two people who were designed to fall in love with each other would definitely not disappoint his hopes.

As for he himself, he would make sure to fake his death and live a new life under a fake identity. After all, he was here on his own will. Whenever he felt like escaping, he could easily escape without any problems.

A peaceful day without his burning stares falling on his back passed by.

Soon night fell.

Two figures seated near a fire. The distance between the two people was wide. It was as if the more fragile looking person with striking hair colour was purposefully sitting far away from the man with long green hair, as if trying to avoid him. But at the same time the beautiful boy with short hair kept secretly glancing at the other man's arm. His right arm was injured and was still bleeding lightly even though the injury was tended untidily.

Sensing him look over from time to time the handsome man curved his lips happily. "What?"

Aaron was stupefied. His body flinched a bit but he did not reply. Instead he humphed looking at his opposite side.
Speaking honestly he was sure this overbearing crown prince would give him a threatening lecture on how he tried to escape away. Surprisingly he did not.
Aaron's honey brown eyes shimmered as he recalled himself falling down the cliff. When he fell this man right next to him did not even hesitate before he jumped after him, as if throwing himself down so he could protect him.